Cyber Dragon Infinity

They're the only ones who should be able to "enable" this, first of all. Nova is pretty clearly only intended for use with Cyber Dragons, since it does nothing outside of the deck.

To say this however, would require me to first consent to them having access to this at all, when Cyber Dragons have been consistently billed from Zane's very first appearance as an OTK deck, and nothing at all like anti-meta stun, which is what this Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode turned Silent Honor ARK abomination is; it doesn't make any sense.

The very concept of the card is retarded, and that's without even getting into the fact that there's ways for other decks to get Nova (and thus, Infinity) without even using Level 5s at all.

They're the only ones who should be able to "enable" this, first of all. Nova is pretty clearly only intended for use with Cyber Dragons, since it does nothing outside of the deck.
To say this however, would require me to first consent to them having access to this at all, when Cyber Dragons have been consistently billed from Zane's very first appearance as an OTK deck, and nothing at all like anti-meta stun, which is what this Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode turned Silent Honor ARK abomination is; it doesn't make any sense.

The very concept of the card is retarded, and that's without even getting into the fact that there's ways for other decks to get Nova (and thus, Infinity) without even using Level 5s at all.

I believe the implication of "Infinity" implies Meklord tech being used, as does the very effect and design.

So it's an upgrade from "anti-synchro" as Mellords to "anti-everything" with Cyber tech.

But that's just me making random theories based on a single card, and can easily be written off as wrong if you do choose, considering it's not in with an established lore.

Pros can do Summoner Monk into Wolfbark, which makes Infinity.

Cyber Dragons don't deserve this.

Concept wise, for an evolution of Nova, it makes sense.
Design wise, that's up for debate. 

So how bad is my opponent if they dropped 3 of these in a duel and still lost?

:Kappa:

How? Make a rank 4, then Astral?

Summoner Monk -> Wolfbark -> Revive ???

Overlay all 3 into Planetellarknight Ptolemaios
Ptolemaios' effect -> Nova

Nova -> Infinity

lots of r4 decks make it, from lolhunders to yosenju to satellarknights and so forth. Even performapals can with minimal effort.

• 2 weeks later...

Three ways I've thought of countering: 

1. Veiler

2. Honest

3. Activate two traps at once, both of which target CDI.  For example, activate Spellbinding Circle, which your opponent will most likely negate, then into Fiendish Chain.

4. I was going through some cards, and found Dimention Gate.  If you could do the following: Summon a monster, activate Fiendish Chain, CDI negates it, then activate Enemy Controler and scrafice your monster to grab CDI, attack your opponent directly or another of his/her monsters, and in Main Phase 2, activate Dimention Gate.

Thoughts?

Three ways I've thought of countering: 

1. Veiler
2. Honest
3. Activate two traps at once, both of which target CDI.  For example, activate Spellbinding Circle, which your opponent will most likely negate, then into Fiendish Chain.
4. I was going through some cards, and found Dimention Gate.  If you could do the following: Summon a monster, activate Fiendish Chain, CDI negates it, then activate Enemy Controler and scrafice your monster to grab CDI, attack your opponent directly or another of his/her monsters, and in Main Phase 2, activate Dimention Gate.

Thoughts?

You missed the simplistic one tho, BTS into raigeki\snatch steal.

So... who was it that said Breakthrough Skill was bad this format?  Breakthrough Skill pretty much becomes essential when dealing with Infinity since it allows you to play Yugioh again.

Also, may God have mercy on you if you are fighting against this and Prime Photon Dragon.

Scrubs play decks that are [i]ONLY[/i] capable of playing this card.

Because once they realize that the opponent can deal with him, they are pretty much forced to scoop.

The true pros play Infinity in a deck that also does other things.

Just sayin'

Scrubs play decks that are ONLY capable of playing this card.

Because once they realize that the opponent can deal with him, they are pretty much forced to scoop.

The true pros play Infinity in a deck that also does other things.

Just sayin'

Like Satellarknights- oh wait...

Archived