Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

J-Max's Guide to Madolche (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

J-Max

J-Max

Madolche Enthusiast

• Madolche
  • 13,221 posts
    Last Visit May 15 2018 10:19 AM
  • Spouse:ur mom

Welcome to my guide to all things Madolche. Madolche Monsters have the unique ability to be returned to your Deck by being either destroyed by your opponent or destroyed by a Card Effect from your opponent. This makes Decking out very difficult and can be used to great effect by Stall Decks and what not.

PROS of Madolche

Can swarm the field very easily including its own Special Trap

Goes back to your Deck allowing you to avoid Decking Out

Excellent for making Rank 3 and 4 Xyz Monsters (5 if you run Puddingcess)

Tiaramisu has the ability to return your opponent's cards to the Deck and is very hard to intercept.

Can get Spells and Traps to your hand easily setting up the Combo of Chateau and Ticket

All Madolche monsters are EARTH so can be sprinkled in Naturia Decks.

CONS of Madolche

If any of them hit the Grave, it can be hard to get them back to the Deck.

If your opponent is running Banishing Effects, you lose a lot of the abilities as Madolche's never hit the Grave.

Very suspect to cards that Block Special Summons

Due to the reliance on Spells and Traps, Madolche Decks can be knocked down easily.

If you don't have a Anjelly in your hand Turn 1, it may be difficult to get a decent play.

Monsters
Spells
Traps
Recommended Cards
Recommended Decks

Combos and Other Fun Stuff

My Chrome can crash sometimes so I will be updating this as I go. Please be patient.

Posted Image

Spinny

Spinny

16/04/18 His Salubriousness

• Monokubs

• 3,905 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:21 AM
  • Alias:TheLocalSpinda
  • Spouse:Isaac

> Hard to get Madolche's out of the grave if they hit it. 

Wut.

Once Tea A La Mode hits TCG you wont have a graveyard after shes finished o.o

Plus Tiara does an amazing job on her own.

Btw if you dont have anjelly T1 it isnt that bad of a deal since you can just summon that witchy thingy to search it out.

Posted Image

J-Max

J-Max

Madolche Enthusiast

• Topic Starter
  • Madolche
  • 13,221 posts

> Hard to get Madolche's out of the grave if they hit it. 

Wut.

Once Tea A La Mode hits TCG you wont have a graveyard after shes finished o.o

Plus Tiara does an amazing job on her own.

But I am currently writing the guide as in Al a Mode is not here yet (I am currently writing for the TCG). But yeah the only use they have in the Grave is fuel for Tiara.

Posted Image

Spinny

Spinny

• Monokubs

• 3,905 posts

But I am currently writing the guide as in Al a Mode is not here yet (I am currently writing for the TCG). But yeah the only use they have in the Grave is fuel for Tiara.

Please include her.

she is going to be here eventually so to ignore her is a bit... strange.

Posted Image

J-Max

J-Max

Madolche Enthusiast

• Topic Starter
  • Madolche
  • 13,221 posts

Please include her.

she is going to be here eventually so to ignore her is a bit... strange.

I will do but she will see the last of em. WIll also be slightly changing the CONS of Madolche to cover this too. Thanks for pointing that out for me.

Posted Image

Spinny

Spinny

• Monokubs

• 3,905 posts

Make sure you include instant fusion into:

Fusionist

Pragtical

Elder God Noden

In your tech list thingy because 

A: Fusionist makes up for Mewfeuille in the Anjelly combo if need be

B: Makes up some of Choco A La Mode 

C: Xyz crazy card.

Posted Image

J-Max

J-Max

Madolche Enthusiast

• Topic Starter
  • Madolche
  • 13,221 posts

I will be covering Tech's and reccomended cards to run a Good Madolche Deck afterwards. 

I also have a bit of a soft spot for Cruffssant. Such a useful card with Ticket out.

Posted Image

CLG Klavier

CLG Klavier

Legendary Member

• Banned

• 21,699 posts
    Last Visit Sep 09 2015 02:29 PM

I will be covering Tech's and reccomended cards to run a Good Madolche Deck afterwards. 

I also have a bit of a soft spot for Cruffssant. Such a useful card with Ticket out.

"I have a soft spot" isn't a reason to tell people that they MUST RUN a card that's overally seen as mediocre just because you like it. Mark such cards as 0-2 or 0-3 because they're not CORE.

J-Max

J-Max

Madolche Enthusiast

• Topic Starter
  • Madolche
  • 13,221 posts

"I have a soft spot" isn't a reason to tell people that they MUST RUN a card that's overally seen as mediocre just because you like it. Mark such cards as 0-2 or 0-3 because they're not CORE.

But its decent Tech and becoming a Level 4 is always welcomed but yeah, will change to 0-3 as I do agree its not as Core as say Anjelly.

Posted Image

CLG Klavier

CLG Klavier

Legendary Member

• Banned

• 21,699 posts
    Last Visit Sep 09 2015 02:29 PM

But as you said, it's a TECH. Tech cards shouldn't ever be marked as "must run".

Oh, and don't think I'm nitpicking, simply providing feedback, keep up the good work :3

Judαs

Judαs

Standing on the Sun

• Advanced Members
  • 1,822 posts
    Last Visit

Madolche Chouxvalier

Having 2 of them out however means that your opponent cannot attack at all.

This is incorrect.

Your opponent cannot target face-up "Madolche" monsters you control for attacks, except "Madolche Chouxvalier".

The attack lock is caused by "cannot target other monsters for attacks, except this". Here even if you have multiple copies of it on the field. opponent can target Choux for attacks.

J-Max

J-Max

Madolche Enthusiast

• Topic Starter
  • Madolche
  • 13,221 posts

Thank you Klavier ^^ All advice is more then welcomed. Hopefully will have all the monsters done in the next hour or so. Was actually painful to cover Baaple XD

EDIT: Thank you Judas, I will be updating that now. I always thought it was like Magician's Valkyria. Makes it even more undesirable...

Posted Image

Spinny

Spinny

• Monokubs

• 3,905 posts
I saw that trash talk about La Mode, how dare you!
In seriousness, she is REALLY good and since you can hootcake into puddingcess she becomes ridic easy to summon with instant fusion.
She also turns your tiaramisus into bigger beaters if you need the three hundred boost, so even if your not running puddingcess you should tech one anyways, the ED is far from tight in madolche.

Posted Image

J-Max

J-Max

Madolche Enthusiast

• Topic Starter
  • Madolche
  • 13,221 posts

I saw that trash talk about La Mode, how dare you!
In seriousness, she is REALLY good and since you can hootcake into puddingcess she becomes ridic easy to summon with instant fusion.
She also turns your tiaramisus into bigger beaters if you need the three hundred boost, so even if your not running puddingcess you should tech one anyways, the ED is far from tight in madolche.

That's just it though. Without Puddingcess, A La Mode is pretty lacklustre. You would be better off putting maybe a Extra Leviar in your Deck over A La Mode. But I do agree that the extra 300 is useful especially with Chateau out.

Also you need Ticket to really take full advantage of the first effect, Without Ticket out, you are better off staying with Tiara. 

Posted Image

Spinny

Spinny

• Monokubs

• 3,905 posts

That's just it though. Without Puddingcess, A La Mode is pretty lacklustre. You would be better off putting maybe a Extra Leviar in your Deck over A La Mode. But I do agree that the extra 300 is useful especially with Chateau out.

Also you need Ticket to really take full advantage of the first effect, Without Ticket out, you are better off staying with Tiara.

Yeah but with ticket she is a monster. A 3000 attack monster to be precise, so its worth teaching one anyways tbh, even though you should be running 1-2 puddingcess anyways just because it's a freaking ticket on legs.

Posted Image

ihop

ihop

Legendary Member

• Legendary Members
  • 14,571 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago
  • Alias:iHop

A nitpick, but Magileine is a 2-3 card, and you should definitely not be playing 0. It's really important to get to your Anjelly by hook or by crook and if it means waiting a turn so be it because it's still just as strong a play. Putting it at the same usage recommendation as Chickolates and Marmalmaide gives off the wrong idea imo.

Spinny

Spinny

• Monokubs

• 3,905 posts

A nitpick, but Magileine is a 2-3 card, and you should definitely not be playing 0. It's really important to get to your Anjelly by hook or by crook and if it means waiting a turn so be it because it's still just as strong a play. Putting it at the same usage recommendation as Chickolates and Marmalmaide gives off the wrong idea imo.

Its actually a definite three o.o didn't see that...

Posted Image

J-Max

J-Max

Madolche Enthusiast

• Topic Starter
  • Madolche
  • 13,221 posts

Hmmmm, you do raise a valid point. What slows her down though is having to be Normal Summoned. Most of the time you will be using her turn 1 or 2 to get Anjelly or Hootcake to your hand but after that? Besides, its useless bringing her out with Mew or being SS'd in General. I will raise it to 1-2 though in hindsight of this. This is mostly due to what I mentioned in the fact she can be Dead in your hand when not needed.

Posted Image

ihop

ihop

Legendary Member

• Legendary Members
  • 14,571 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago
  • Alias:iHop

Hmmmm, you do raise a valid point. What slows her down though is having to be Normal Summoned. Most of the time you will be using her turn 1 or 2 to get Anjelly or Hootcake to your hand but after that? Besides, its useless bringing her out with Mew or being SS'd in General. I will raise it to 1-2 though in hindsight of this. This is mostly due to what I mentioned in the fact she can be Dead in your hand when not needed.

If you don't need her you've already resolved an Anjelly and you're in a good enough position to not have to worry too much about one semi-dead card in hand. Also, resolving Anjelly is such a powerful play that it's worth waiting a turn for, and it's such a necessary play for the deck to be able to do stuff that you want to maximise your chances of having an Anjelly at some point in the game. 

J-Max

J-Max

Madolche Enthusiast

• Topic Starter
  • Madolche
  • 13,221 posts

I ma consdier a rewrite at a later date. V1 is now completed. Going to be working on my recommended 15 Card Extra Deck and all cards I believe work well in a Madolche Deck (Close to 100 at first glance o_o)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users