League of Legends Set

xxhernanxx34

[spoiler="LOL-EN000 -> LOL-EN005"]

[spoiler=LOL-EN000/PENTAKILL]

f9JpHER.jpg

If your opponent controls 5 monsters: You can discard 2 cards, then destroy all monsters you opponents controls, and if you do, you cannot special summon any monster during the rest of this turn. You can only activate "Pentakill" once per turn.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="LOL-EN006 -> LOL-EN011"]

[spoiler=LOL-EN006/Blackfrost Anivia]

g8NX0pG.jpg

Once per turn, during either players turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle: This card is not destroyed by that battle, also the ATK and DEF of this card becomes 0 until the End Phase. During your Standby Phases: Target up to 2 Face-up monsters your opponent controls; put 1 Chill Counter on them. If this card attacks a monster with a Chill Counter: This card ATK becomes double of its current ATK, during the Damage Calculation only. During your End Phase remove any Chill Counter on the field.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=LOL-EN007/Ashe, The Frost Archer]

GpLbulY.jpg

Once per turn: You can target 1 Face-up monster on the field; put 1 Chill Counter on it. Any monster with Chill Counters on it loses 200 ATK for each. If this card is tributed for the Tribute Summon of a monster with "Anivia" in its name; Special Summon this card from the Graveyard, and if you do, put 1 Chill Counter on a Face-up monster your opponent controls. [/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

i'll be adding more cards everyday, i want to focus on Freljord first, and then Noxus, i've made some random cards (Teemo for example) but i want to re-make them, so for now Anivia and Ashe are the only Monsters, and PENTAKILL is the only Spell Card. i hope you like them and help me improve them too =)

Archived