RR - Fuzzy Lanius

200px-RaidraptorFuzzyLanius-JP-Anime-AV.

If you control "Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius", you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "Raidraptor - Fuzzy Lanius" from your Deck to your hand.

500/1500

RR - Singing Lanius

RaidraptorSingingLanius-JP-Anime-AV.png

If you control an Xyz Monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).

100/1800

----

So yeah, now we can't yell at Shun for topdecking Vanishing and using a 1-mon Deck anymore, because he has new stuff.

Now if only the writers made him use the new stuff in CROS or whatever...

Anyway, discuss.

Of course, Fuzzy's SSing effect is dependent on having Vanishing (and we know how much Shun likes to spam that).

But it floats another copy of self when it goes, so...

Singing basically makes going into another Xyz faster (though it requires that you've already done it earlier).

---

I don't know the Deck well enough, so can't say anything further.

Singing Lanius will probably be Raid Raptor Xyz only, and I want to say Fuzzy Lanius will be stupid as hell and both of its effects will simply be Raptors in general, but the latter being Raptor "card" because lets search Nest more.

Good, I'm getting more Laniuses like I wanted. Now to main the deck for 90 years.

Indeed, the anime FINALLY gave Shun more RRs to use, instead of making him using Vanishing for every duel he's been in.

But yeah, these two will most likely be buffed once Konami releases them.

As is, Singing can be thrown in with any Rank 4 spam deck or something along those lines, but they'll probably fix that with a limiter clause and add something new.

These in particular are just WEIRD, but the fact Shun played different cards period is so huge that I don't care.

But seriously, when Shun started by Summoning Vanishing Lanius, who else had a momentary "Are you fricking serious?!" reaction before he played a completely different Lanius afterwards?

But seriously, when Shun started by Summoning Vanishing Lanius, who else had a momentary "Are you fricking serious?!" reaction before he played a completely different Lanius afterwards?

>tfw I don't want to watch the RAW cuz I will have literally no idea what is happening .-.

But yeah, Fuzzy Lanius will probably work with any RR, and Singing may have an effect on Detach or use as material.  At least that's what I predict.  They won't be fantastic, but they will be a nice touch.

These in particular are just WEIRD, but the fact Shun played different cards period is so huge that I don't care.

I had one to an extent, but not really surprised, since we more/less associated that to be Shun's only logical move at that time.

Then again, I'm not exactly fond of Konami/writers naming them all Lanius either, but...

As for Fuzzy, hopefully it works with any RR. To require Vanishing specifically is just stupid; especially with a new Main Deck to work with.

Yes... i actually got a bit upset because i was like "Welp VL spam again" and then he summoned fuzzy and i was like :O

P.S Fuzzy ain't so fuzzy :/ it also appears to be blind.

It's kinda funny, because these are basically more Vanishing Laniuses for the Deck in a roundabout way - but then again, that's exactly what the deck wants.

Archived