Sauce and Cheese

Toffee.

Wow, this was silly but entertaining, and really, that's what counts whenever you watch anything. XD

Reggie sounds super familiar but I looked up the voice actress and I don't recognize anything she voiced, so I guess she just sounds like someone else.

Not sure if I'd watch it if it became a series, but it was still fun. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14133MiniTV.gif

Sauce and Cheese Ep23; Michael Bay

"Surprising shorts"

Today's meal will be served to you by the following chef:

62275ChefHatR.png

photo-76493.jpg?_r=1428712776

-Chuckimation-

Lets see... Whats a good way to describe Kablam, outside of calling it a clusterfuck... Actually, I think that IS the best way to describe it. See, Kablam is like Oh Yea Cartoons!/What-a-Cartoon/etc, in the sense that it's a collection of random shorts and things, but the difference here is that it had it's own personal lineup of things; Action League Now being, arguably, the most prominent of these. Life with Loopy being a close 2nd, IMO, if only because of how outlandish that segment was; Loopy, at one point, made an evil robot overlord, to which they defeated by forcing it to play rock music/this shorted it out; Oh, and the recruited appliances all danced with them.

Outside of these, you had Henry and June, the hosts of this, in some sort of crazy antics and otherwise comical behavior. But this was eventually changed to them being having more of a story about themselves that would ocasionally poke fun at the show itself, going as far as to having them being worried about the show's cancelation. Or at least, heavily implied it. Either way, it was always fun to see them in whatever shenanigans the episode had them in, which typically had June being more of a smartass and Henry more of a butt-monkey/chew-toy.

As far as things went, this was a series from the 90s, so the humor is what you would expect; A lot of slapstick and otherwise silly moments. Oh, and Big Foot "Mr.Foot" is a walking badass, if only beause he didnd't take any sheet from anyone, and is prone to doing a lot of dirty work/being the only serious character in the cast.

But hey, this was one of my favorite series from bak in the day, and I still love the whole idea behind it. Especially Action League Now, if only because they always went out of their way to see how they can break/destroy/etc the cast of 'heros' in it, in whatever way they saw fit; It was pretty funny.

Oh, and all the episodes are on YouTube, which is quite nice. So if you like weird stuff, then watch some of this.

-Enjoy

36728Banner.png

Hmm doesn't really look my type of thing NOW but yeah I could see myself watching it back in the day. The art style kind of reminds me of Cow and Chicken, which was pretty interesting. Maybe I would have gotten more into superhero comics if I had watched this, I dunno. *shrugs*

• 2 weeks later...

14133MiniTV.gif

Sauce and Cheese Ep24; Marvel vs Capcom

"Can Avengers Assemble, really assemble the Avengers?"

62275ChefHatR.png

-Sunday, May 26th, 2013; OH BOY I CANT WAIT!-

Here is a series that I watch every now and then/come back to/etc; It's honestly a lot of fun to watch, regardless, blah blah, etc. You get the idea.

But seriously... This series is damn near identical to the Avengers movies themselves, but without the darker/edgy/etc bits, since that is more for the actual movies themselves. Avengers Assemble, however, it's a sort of Slice of Life take on things, since it's played as more of a sitcom; Seriously they argue over mundane things, play videogames, etc, it's really damn cute. Plus, they fleshed out Hulk more and gave him more of a speaking voice, which is really quite something. Speaking of fleshing out... They also made more of the villains, more of a thing; Justin Hammer, that dumbass from Ironman 2, is actually threatening in this series. funking... Hammer... Is a damn threat. Hell, they even managed to get Red Skull into an Ironman-esque suit of his own, because reasons. Like, Avengers Assemble wants to not only showcase this daily life of highschool boys- err, heros, but also push the limits of what they are capable of, and it's really something.

It's also cute how the Avengers themselves are just slight exagerations of how they are portrayed, because honestly, it works a lot better this way. Hawkeye's cockiness tends to bite him in the ass, Stark is more competetive/sarcastic, Thor is more of a large ham then usual, etc. It leads to a lot more amusing interactions between all of them, both in and outside the tower; It's just honestly a lot of fun to watch.

And to top it off... The badguys themselves also gradually form their own Cabal of sorts, and they are also prone to the same shenanigans the Avengers get into, when its all of them sharing a similar room. Though, they tend to disagree a lot more, which anyone could see coming from a mile away.

So there you go, Avengers Assemble; A more casual-version of Avengers that takes itself seriously when it needs to, while also showing what possibly goes on when the heros themsevles aren't saving the world.

-Enjoy

36728Banner.png

I've always been curious about this one, I should check it out.

Hmm. How would you compare it to Teen Titans?

Compared to Teen Titans...

It's similar, but slightly less edgy. And instead of Titans' wackyness, you get more jokes about the characters themselves.

Avengers Assemble also lacks the anime mannerisms

I'm pleasantly surprised that it is, and even more so hearing that it's actually good.

Yea, it's a fun watch. They also venture out more, from what is expected, so it's nice that they add a little more to whats already established.

14133MiniTV.gif

Sauce and Cheese Ep25; Capcom vs Marvel

"Remember that time Pokemon went digital?"

62275ChefHatR.png

-It's the show that's based on a videogame, that's based on card games, and has a manga as well-

OH BOY ITSA MEGUMAHN!!

I LOVED watching this series, back when it was on Kids WB/that was a thing. The battle system from the Battle Network games was always cool, but seeing it in a more multi-dimensional manner of the actual environment being more then just a 18x3 grid; It was just really damn cool. I also loved watching the Net Navis themselves being more of a character, instead of just dialogue on a screen- I LIKE PERSONALITY IN CHARACTERS, YES.

*ahem*

What was probably the coolest bit was the Battle Chips themselves, appearing in a more unrealistic manner; Aqua Towers/etc were actual moving towers of water that didn't need pits. The Sword chips could actually clash with eachother. Lan having a seemingly endless supply of Mini Bombs. etc. It was fun seeing them venturing outside of what was already established, and making it their own. It got even crazier in the following series' like Access/etc, that went off to be their own thing and incorporate other established concepts in whatever way they saw fit.

As for the human cast- They play more of it for laughs and add the usual anime mannerisms because it's cute and gives you an amusing layer of contrast between the Navi side and Lan n' friends. COMMANDER BEEF THO.... THAT GUY IS funking COOL. Regardless, this series is cool to watch, because it's a more anthropomorphic version of an already amazing videogame series.

-Enjoy

36728Banner.png

Another one I really wanted to watch sometime. Glad to see it's worth it.

Now the eternal question

sub or dub?

And the more important question.

is the main character right? RIGHT?

Personally, I'd opt for the dub. I've never seen the JP version, but Megaman's Dub voice is amazing because it's the same as Shining Armor

Lan's voice went on to be Kicker in Energon/etc

Basically every voice they got fits quite nicely, and weren't using a pure roster of the same 5-10 people who voice everything.

Though, Eddy as Dex is a little strange, but that's just me.

And with regards to Commander Beef-

Hes Lan's role model(of sorts)

14133MiniTV.gif

Sauce and Cheese Ep26; Tongue in Cheek

"That shits kawaii"

62275ChefHatR.png

-An abundance of in-jokes-

So while it's common knowledge that this show gets a lot of flack for obveious reasons that don't need a lot of thought/research/etc to realize why.

None of that matters/I don't give a sheet =D

I mentioned this show before in an earlier episode, but I'm in the mood to revisit it.

I tend to randomly watch this series. It's weird as hell for this sort of series, but I love the super-deformed art style. To watch this show, realistically, you have to ignore the older Teen Titans' series, and just accept this for what it is. Titans' Go loves slapstick and otherwise goofy antics; It's cute for what they are getting at half the time. But that's not the main reason why I like this series. This series pokes fun at itself and the older series, in an ironicly clever manner; It has an episode that has Beast Boy and Raven winding up kissing, because they spent the whole day together making Terra and Aqua Lad miserable, because the later two were dating, as an example of this; It's somewhat obscure for Beast Boy and Raven to be an item, but who cares, this show is doing it, and it's a humorous result.

Add to it, this series doubles as an easter egg hunt; I'm a sucker for this sort of stuff, shoosh. Episodes have references to the older series/the comics/DC stuff in general/etc, it's really amusing when this stuff pops up. Like when Robin and Cyborg go to "invade" the Hive area, and use Red X and 'Stone' as disguises, respectively, only for Beast Boy to later on appear as "Beast Bob", in his original costume. Then we have the episode where the Titans are scolded for being... Well... Them... To which it then gets the team to become more serious, and seriously save the day- Only for it to ironically break up the team(for the moment)

So if you are honestly going to watch this series, you have to not think about it, and just watch it for what it is. Or if you are a fan of this series, then thats cool to.

-Enjoy

36728Banner.png

Hmmm I'm still not so sure on this show honestly....but it's nice to see a positive opinion on it.

Because... Despite the fact the show is a little on the cringe side, the in-jokes/self-references are amazing because they know exactly what they are doing.

14133MiniTV.gif

Sauce and Cheese Ep27; >Memes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk

[spoiler=Wait, wrong video]

"There we go..."

63196Remote.png

(Remote is a link to the actual episode)

62275ChefHatR.png

-Viral video-

You know what I love abut We Bare Bears? The fact that each episode outlines what I like about them. Grizz' episodes are cool and brotherly, Ice Bear's episodes are about how amazing he is, and Panda's... Panda is funking adorable. And this episode is just that. Like, I find it funny how Panda is all negatve towards his sudden internet popularity- DUDE YOU ARE A PANDA; YOU ARE CUTE BY DEFAULT; EMBRACE IT. I mean, he kinda' sorta' does by the end of the episode, but ironically it backfires on him when his sneezes stop being cute. Though, it is justified because they want to keep the trio within the way they are stacked up; Panda is ironically always going to get the short end of the stick, but they always play it for laughs in some manner.

Probably the best bit of this episode, IMO, is Ice Bear blushing over Panda's cuteness. It's so out of place for Ice Bear since he hrdly shows any emotion, and it's funny as sheet.

Grizz the whole time has some some amusing one liners, like how he says "Is this what moms feel like!?" when he arrives early to cheer on Panda; I like how he doesn't seem to realize his own character.

That aside...

Nom Nom's part is a little pointless, but given the fact that this episode is a reference to that sneezing baby panda, of course Mr.King-of-the-internet would be involved. Plus, the plan between Panda and Nom would have worked... but Nom Nom proves to be a dumbass, yet again. 'Course, I like how Panda throws it back in his face when Grizz convinces him that cute is cool, and they have a proper 'Cute-Off'.

Either way, this episode is merely about how cute pandas are, and I love it for that.

-Enjoy

36728Banner.png

• 2 weeks later...

14133MiniTV.gif

Sauce and Cheese Ep28; 100% Is All I Got

"...The Night Begins to Shine"

63196Remote.png

62275ChefHatR.png

-The Story in your Eyes-

You can tell they had fun with this episode.

Let me just say this upfront; I funking love it when This show does stuff like this- Episodes that are just off-the-wall/so-out-of-place/etc, that it honestly feels like an entirely different show all together... Night Begins to Shine is still playing in my head/it's catchy.

What the honest funk, Cyborg becomes, funking, "Cyborgimus Prime"- IT TOTALLY WORKS BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO 80'S THE sheet OUT OF BRAIN(Transformers started in 87, so it's fair fair). But it's ironic how he does this, when Transformers has more ties to Marvel then it does with DC. It's still an amazing way to end the episode, really.

You know, I'd honestly love to see the over-the-top-80s art style re-used as it's own show, because let's be honest; It would be funking amazing. That, or I just adore how crazy it looks.

But anyway, this episode is basically a music video for a made-up song, and they crank it up to 11. It's totally justified, which makes it even better.

You can't question this episode, or why it does any of this. You can only enjoy it for being this way.

And now....

tumblr_nwpct2SaXc1tz0qlxo1_540.gif

We ride!

-Enjoy

36728Banner.png

14133MiniTV.gif

Sauce and Cheese Ep29; Welcome to the Junkyard

"We got fun and games!"

63196Remote.png

(Remote is a link to the actual episode/The Quest is the first half)

Today's meal will be served to you by the following chefs:

62275ChefHatR.png62275ChefHatR.png

photo-76493.jpg?_r=1428712776photo-thumb-21083.png?_r=1445117179

-Stuffed Animals-

Armz:

So what was your first impression of this episode, and do you still think the series is purely random?

Voltex:

My first impression was that they were going to parody a typical RPG side-quest, where they start a chain of meeting with random characters only to be told that the toy is somewhere else or someone else has it ("the princess is in another castle" joke). They sort of did that, but didn't took the entire episode as I thought it would, stopping with the T-Rex. After that it became a bunch of parodies and references to Jurassic Park events.

Hmm... I still think the series is random in the sense that they rely on assorted pop culture references and jokes for laughs.

Armz:

The irony is that This is a favorite episode of mine BECAUSE it's Jurassic-Park esque.

But that's only for like a whole 1 line by Tina when she says "That only works in movies"; Tina is actually goes to that school, mind you.

So what would you say was your favorite bit of this episode?

Voltex:

That's a tough one. I liked most of the scenes with Anais. I would say, the part where Tina apologizes and Anais proceeds to give her the toy and acknowledges Gumball and Darwin siblings as her guardians, so to speak. I found it touching indeed, and the last part where Tina warns them about her dad was a funny mood shift.

By the way, I already knew Tina is an student. IIRC I learned this when I looked up a bit about the characters out of curiosity.

Armz:

Them puppy dog eyes tho...

OK SO....

The show itself was inspired by Who Framed Roger Rabbit; It's noticable about the style style. Any opinions on that?

Voltex:

Yeah, those puppy eyes were so cute, I have to admit. I was debating between those scenes as my favorites actually, but in the end they couldn't beat Anais being nice towards Tina and her siblings.

If you mean the way it combines 2D with 3D elements well... to be honest I'm not a big fan of shows that do this. I simply find it conflicting and out of place; inconsistent and messy, I guess. The same goes to shows or animes that are mostly 2D, but the monsters, mechas, etc. are in 3D. I would prefer if they stuck with a single dimension.

Armz:

Part of why I mentioned Who Framed Roger Rabbit was because that was mentioned in an interview with the show's creator; He basically likes the idea of cartoon characters IRL. I mean, I adore this over-the-top stylized manner, but I was curious about what you think of it; Partially because it's a strange idea.

Alright, so to wrap this up...

You think you might watch more of the series? I picked Gumball for this cuz' you showed some interest but were a little off-put by the series, hence why I picked it.

Voltex:

I'm leaning towards yes. To be honest, the series overall has not caught my interest, otherwise most likely I would have watched all the episodes already (as I did with Steven Universe). But so far I have not seen any episodes that have made me want to watch more.

However, there are characters that definitely have my interest, specifically Nicole and now Anais after watching this episode, so I would definitely watch more episodes where they take the spotlight. I wouldn't mind watching an episode about Carrie either, after her appearance as a monster here in YCM.

-Enjoy

36728Banner.png

• 2 weeks later...

14133MiniTV.gif

Sauce and Cheese Ep30; Dog days

"GODZILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

62275ChefHatR.png

-Remember that time you could have Godzilla for a pet?-

Well... That's this series =D

And it's kinda' cute for that.

So like, I found myself re-watching this series-

Hey guys, remember the ending scene from the 1998 Godzilla movie, and how they missed an egg/it hatched? Well... This series starts from that. However, this series sticks more to what a Godzilla should be about; Other monsters/etc invade, and Zilla- Yes, it's one of Godzilla's offspring- No, it's not Godzooky, nor is it Baby Godzilla- It's an actual young godzilla, that grew into a fully grown one, and basically does the job we all wanted. So as I was saying... Monsters/aliens/etc invade the city, or whatever, the humans try to figure out whats wrong/address the situation, Zilla comes in and saves the day/etc. You know... It's literally a godzilla movie... Compacted into about 20 minutes(?), which is what I like about it. And personally, I always liked the design to this Godzilla; He looks more like a stylized velociraptor and I always thought it was pretty cool.

I mean, this was actually a really cool series for the time, but it was ultimatly pushed aside by, of all things, Pokemon, cuz' of the rivalry between Kids WB and Fox Kids with Pokemon vs Digimon; It's pretty funny in hindsight cuz' Ash went on to get a Charizard while Tai had fuckin' Greymon; We ditch our giant monster show to get more shows about giant monsters. It's a little ironic, really. But hey, that's TV for you.

-Enjoy

36728Banner.png

• 2 weeks later...

14133MiniTV.gif

Sauce and Cheese Ep31; Halloween was Yesterday

"10/10 it's garbage -IGN"

63196Remote.png

62275ChefHatR.png

-Monster Movie Marathon-

WHAT!? BEN 10!?!?

So the other day, on a whim, I felt like watching some of the episodes from the first series, with this one being one that I liked.

This episode in particular features wolfman, a mummy, a ghost, and frankenstien, all being part of the plot and/or they fight eachother. So it's a clash of classic movie monsters, of sorts, and I like that. Too bad they didn't have Ben turn into Wild Vine the obveious swamp thing, since then we would have a more complete set. Either way, it's a cute idea for an episode.

Basically the whole episode is about the revival of Ghost Freak, and how he wants a more physical form/etc. Could totally have just taken Viktor's body, since that guy seems like the kind of minion would do that. Oh, and some nonsense involving satelites or whatever, but that takes place in part 2- Part 2 is just a long drawn-out resolution of part 1, to be honest. That aside, we learn some stuff from Max and how he was going to be the origial first-guy-on-the-moon, but his "job" said otherwise; The irony. Oh, and we also re-learn in a short period of time what 40-ish minutes taught us; Wolfman did some stuff in the desert to get satelite equipment, the mummy has some relation to the purple lightning, etc. Oh, and did I mention Viktor's transformation sequence looks really fuckin' cool? They also have an idea voice actor for him, which just adds to it.

So really, I'm just making a post about this episode because I really like the overall theme of it. Story wise, however, it's a little mundane. But that's excusable since they basically tried to make 2 episodes out of what would honestly just be 1 episode. So that's fine, I guess. Still wishing they tossed in more theme appropraite "aliens" for Ben to turn into, since Cannon Bolt sticks out like a sore thumb and 'XLR8' appearing for the sake of being be a pure plot device.

-Enjoy

36728Banner.png

14133MiniTV.gif

Sauce and Cheese Ep32; Gotta' Go Fast!

"There is a point where we needed to stop, but lets keep going to see what happens"

63196Remote.png

62275ChefHatR.png62275ChefHatR.png

photo-76493.jpg?_r=1428712776photo-thumb-19497.png?_r=1462918377

-Dark Matter-

Armz:

So knowing that the episode I'd suggest was likely an episode of MLP, any thoughts about the episode itself before you watched it? Or were you already familiar with the series/have an opinion on it.

British:

Well, I do have family that watch the show, so I have some understanding of the show and its characters, well the mane ones at least, (Spelling was intentional) thus I had a pretty good idea of who the focus would be judging by the episode title.

Armz:

Do you find it amusing how Dash is thrown into a frenzy, literally because she has no honest idea how she did something that was merely the result of going incredibly fast in such a short distance?

I mean, Pinkie defys the laws of physics/reality by just existing, so doing a Rainboom isn't that far off, given the chaotic nature of the show.

British:

I did find it somewhat amusing because in theory the concept of performing the sonic rainboom isn't exactly brain surgery, but of course with people believing it to be an old mare's tale and Dash failing it so many times in practice, I can see how she was thrown into a frenzy even more so when she was more or less put on the spot when Fluttershy said that Dash will perform one to those three that called her Rainbow Crash.

With regards to Pinkie, the fact that she was able to get that book to Twilight in a bat of an eye, it makes you think that in Equestria, it's one rule for Pinkie and another for like everyone else.

Armz:

Pinkie has always been in a league of her own. I'm just making a comparison to some of the logic-less points in the show. Mostly cuz' it's funny.

So do you find the idea behind the whole Rainbow Factory to be interesting? Like, Pegasai effectivly control the planet, because without water/weather/etc, it would ultimatly funk everything else up.

British:

I do think it is an interesting idea because it gives the Pegasi a sense of purpose in this world and also learning how each element of the weather is made in Equestria is fascinating in and of itself.

Armz:

But thats what I meant by interesting; Pegasai are arguably more crucial to Equestria then the other 2 are.

That aside...

Given the power of the Sonic Rainboom, you find it hilarious how it basically tells the audience that Dash can cause miniaturized nuclear explosions if she puts enough effort into it? Seriously, the Rainboom can do more then just make the user go faster.

British:

Yeah I do find that hilarious and I could simply imagine Rainbow Dash accidentily causing a mini nuclear explosion as a result of her Sonic Rainboom, and let's face it, I'm sure everyone had that exact same thought after watching this episode. I mean its name pretty much implies that it could do more than simply enhancing the user's speed and given the nature of the show, that idea doesn't sound entirely far-fetched.

Armz:

In another episode or two, they go more in-depth on how it's effects on some things.

And in a fan-made episode... It practically destroys everything- She does two in a row because [reasons].

So you got any closing remarks closing remarks about the episode, or.... ?

British:

Before I go into my closing remarks, one other thing I wanted to touch on was regarding Rarity and the fact that she learned it was important to keep her hooves on the ground and be there for her friends. That and when Twilight said that the materials that went into her wings were delicate, I thought that it was going to end up like the story of Icarus.

That being said, it's neat how relatable the show is. I feel that you can learn a thing or two that you can apply into real life situations.

Armz:

One last question; You feel that you might watch every episode just for gits and shiggles or will skip this series? Either way is fine.

British:

I think it'll probably be something that I may watch occasionally. I'm not the biggest fan in the world, but I know it's something I cannot avoid completely.

-Enjoy

36728Banner.png

• 2 weeks later...

14133MiniTV.gif

Sauce and Cheese Ep33; Epic Mickey

"DIDNEY WORL"

62275ChefHatR.png

-Mokey's Show-

Whole playlist, via YouTube

I've known about these for a while now, and I tend to watch them here and there, but whatever.

This is more of Paul Rudish's work, so that's always an amazing thing.

What I like about these, is the fact they have this retro look to them; It's like the art style of classic Disney cartoons, but at the same time it has this sort of grungy appearance and it makes everything look a little unsettling. It's appropraite, though, because the humor is a rather twisted at times and it gives everything a bit of a surreal edge. Well, more so then what you would expect from this sort of thing, I mean.

Like, I enjoy watching these because they are so weird, yet, also really interesting because I like how stylized these are, and they often have a lot of things going on in them.

Now when I mentioned the humor is twisted-

The way these are written, they play themselves out pretty straightforward, given the situation, but then some of these throw in some funked up element that cranks everything up to 11.

(Dog Show, for example, has Goofy ending up in said competition; it'z cuz' hes a dog guise).

Srsly. These are really good.... Despite only being like a few minutes long.

-Enjoy

36728Banner.png

• 2 weeks later...

14133MiniTV.gif

Sauce and Cheese Ep34; Meijin Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk1y6B5PH64

"A CHRIMSON MOBILE SUIT!?"

63196Remote.png

62275ChefHatR.png

-Everything is chrome in the future-

What happens when an unstoppable force:

NkxPBK.gif

Collides with an unmovable object:

o2YEWA.gif

Answer? This episode.

However, it's cut short because the battle just-so-happened to get an emergency shutoff, despite how funking incredible it would be. But at the same time, it acts as a foreshadowing of things to come, since some of the later opponents in Try are pretty wild/crazy/off-the-wall/etc.

I mean, come on, the sheer force from End's super move and whatever Red Warrior would do, would be enough to, basically, destroy the arena they are in. Speculating this sort of stuff is fun, given the sort of abilities End is honestly capable of, paired with Red Warrior's perfect-level of abilities. You know some serious sheet was about to take place. But again, it's ironically cut short.

But enough about that...

This episode also serves as a turning point for the main cast; They now strive to get better after the events of this episode, and we always love to see character development, even if it comes from moments when the cast is at a rather gloomy point. But that's fine, because they show so much improvement overall and become even closer as a team. It's great =D

Personally, though, I still like it how Kawaguchi still has time for his fans, even when hes out doing his own thing; Kawaguchi is totally a bro.

-Enjoy

36728Banner.png

• 3 weeks later...

14133MiniTV.gif

Sauce and Cheese Ep35; Mixed Media

"WHAT SHOW IS THIS!?"

63196Remote.png

62275ChefHatR.png

-The Amazing World of a Group of Teenage DC Superheros-

No, seriously, I honestly laughed at the scene of Not-Gumball and Not-Darwin being Coyote and Roadrunner. And it's also amusing to note that in an episode of Gumball, Gumball actually did reinact some of the more cliche cartoon bits of said Roadrunner cartoon- And I'm getting sidetracked.

Basically this episode is like Let's Get Serious/40% 40% 20%, in which they redraw the whole cast in entirely different art styles, and just roll with whatever is going to happen. Fuckin... Raven uses her powers to make herself a damn pair of hands, in her 'Toon' self. Like, can we just leave the series in the Mickey/Dr.Seus/etc style? Cyborg and Starfire look amazing this way. Beastboy is now an appropriate comical sidekick. Robin is now loopy-shwoopy. etc. Really, whenever they redraw everything, it always works.

But enough about that-

WE HAVE UPGRADED FROM 80S ANIME TO 90S ANIME. MOTHERFUCKING SCIENCE NINJA TEAM GATCHAMAN. HOLY CRAP TITANS GO, WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING!? No, seriously, please keep smoking it. These random parody-esque versions of anime/cartoons/etc that they keep doing are really enjoyable(to me), and just adds to the series overall satire of itself. Seriously, these sorts of episodes that they do are a lot of fun to watch, because of how ridiculous it is.

-Enjoy

36728Banner.png

Archived