Card Review: DNA Surgery

4d3ua2o.jpg

Set: DB1-EN081

Trap

Continuous

Select one Type of Monster with this Trap Card. As long as this card remains on the field ,all face-up Monster Cards will be treated as the Type you selected.

I know its an oldie but its still a goodie, this card can be godlike in some situations and can be used in conjunction with Insect Barrier to stop opponents attacks, nowadays you got to have cards backing this up so the opponent dosent take it out. Today I hardly see anyone with this in their deck this is truely an under-rated and under-used card.

Playability: 9/10

Art: 8/10

Possible Combos:

DNA Surgery + Insect Barrier

DNA Surgery + Insect Barrier + Arsenal Bug + Gravity Bind

DNA Surgery + Buster Blader

DNA Surgery + Buster Blader + Lord of Dragons

DNA Surgery + The A. Forces

Reminds me of another card in it's series, DNA Transplant. I remember opening up my booster pack late one night, I think it was an Invasion of Chaos, anyway, one card fell out, DNA Transplant, I remember trying to read and understand it's effect, it was about 1:00 am, and it gave me the biggest headache! I remember just putting all the cards and the pack down of my little table thing next to my bed and then going to sleep, I still don't know what that card does... Does anyone know?

• 1 year later...
Guest PikaPerson01

this is...old

Why the hell did you bump this then? Just to stare in amazement at how old this was or something? If anyone's interested in seeing old threads, they're fully able to, but there's a reason most people don't.

Archived