So who remembers this thing from its two uses in the GX anime and a hand of "shown but not used" shots?

DoubleFusion-JP-Anime-GX.png

Pay 500 Life PointsSend, from your hand or your side of the field to the GraveyardFusion Material Monsters that are listed on a FusionMonster Card, and Special Summon that monster from your Fusion Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) You can use this effect up to 2 times this turn.

So this is a really inexact translation because it's circa-GX approximation of its usage in the show, but presumably it works like Pollux, placing a lingering effect you can use up to twice. 

I'm posting this because last year we got Flash Fusion (then known as the GX Instant Fusion because stupid 4Kids) in Dragons of Legend, and it has a sequel this year. With Fusion getting a big push, this might be a card Konami would want to print. Thoughts?

Would Double Fusion stay on the field until you use it's effect again/end of the turn, or would the additional Fusion Summon just be an additional something you can do in your turn?

As for the card itself, seems generally better than Polymerization, but slower decks would probably have difficulty using it if they can't get all the Fusion materials back to the hand.

I'd say it outclasses Poly so it WOULD be changed, but...

Its name is not half as strong as "Polymerization", what with Owl, Fusion Recovery, Fusion Reserve, Blazeman, etc.

Still probably gonna receive some small nerf.

I'd say it outclasses Poly so it WOULD be changed, but...

Its name is not half as strong as "Polymerization", what with Owl, Fusion Recovery, Fusion Reserve, Blazeman, etc.

Still probably gonna receive some small nerf.

Probably change the payment to 1000 LP and a hard OPT on activations.

Archived