[CORE-JP] D/D/D Oracle Overlord D’Arc, D/D Pandora, D/D/D Sniper Overlord Tell

LE3QPXZ.jpg

D/D/D Oracle Overlord D’Arc
DARK/Fiend/Fusion/Effect
7/2800/2000
2 “D/D” monsters

While this card is face-up, card effects that would inflict damage to your instead makes you gain that LP.

an7oxug.jpg

D/D Pandora
DARK/Fiend/Effect
5/1700/2100

When this card is destroyed by battle or your opponent’s card effect and sent to the Graveyard while you control no cards: You can draw 2 cards.

N13LpSp.jpg

D/D/D Sniper Overlord Tell
DARK/Fiend/Xyz/Effect
5/2300/2000
2 Level 5 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 4 “D/D/D” Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.)

Once, during a turn in which you have taken effect damage: You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card to target 1 face-up monster on the field; it loses 1000 ATK and DEF, and if it does, the opponent takes 1000 damage (This is a Quick Effect).
: If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can send 1 “D/D” or “Covenant” card from your Deck to the Graveyard.

D/D Pandora is cute, but controlling no cards for it to work? No, that's not really worth it. Maybe some other Decks can benefit from it, but I don't see it being useful in a D/D Deck.

Being able to bring out another Fusion is pretty nice, it having 2800 ATK is probably its best asset.

Tell is nice, I don't really Xyz Summon all that much, but having another guy to go into is nice I suppose

D'arc is good just because it's a beater and more Leonidas.

Tell is cute but not really practical. It's good in meh hands and it is an extra name to set off Temu/Alex.

pandora disappoints me and i wish she was more like my version

also, I wish D'Arc was LIGHT, but I still appreciate the flavor.

Yeah, D'Arc is basically broken.

Making her T1 then fusing into Temujin the next turn gives you all sorts of value. Especially if you have Abyss Ragnarok as a scale/Lilith as the fodder that isn't Kepler.

In fact, Leonidas has been really mediocre in testing now that D'Arc exists, so I might reduce the number I run to 2.

DDs have so many great boss monsters but it would be nice to see some basic monsters in the deck like lilth. Pandora couldve been useful but it's level and effect are just way to situational

tbh i was hoping they'd give her a secodnary effect. I mean, Lilith, Cerberus, etc. were buffed, as was Temujin.

granted, alexander was nerfed, but

tbh i was hoping they'd give her a secodnary effect. I mean, Lilith, Cerberus, etc. were buffed, as was Temujin.

granted, alexander was nerfed, but

This is probably the most disappointing thing about Alexander really - losing that destruction effect cost the deck an easy means of field control and a reason to sun Night Howling.

Hopefully we do get a new D/D/D Synchro that's at least worth running, though it'll have to be a LV7 with 3K ATK at this rate.

This is probably the most disappointing thing about Alexander really - losing that destruction effect cost the deck an easy means of field control and a reason to sun Night Howling.

Hopefully we do get a new D/D/D Synchro that's at least worth running, though it'll have to be a LV7 with 3K ATK at this rate.

Alex is worth running.

It wasn't before Abyss Ragnarok, but Abyss Ragnarok makes it/Night howling stronger, in that they can spam more. Even more now that we have a good fusion to bring back up with Abyss/Temujin.

Alex is worth running.

It wasn't before Abyss Ragnarok, but Abyss Ragnarok makes it/Night howling stronger, in that they can spam more. Even more now that we have a good fusion to bring back up with Abyss/Temujin.

I stand corrected. He still comes off as artificially weak though.

So is Tell worth running at all in your experience?

Tell is an adorable tech just for free, controlled Temu/Alex/Abyss set off, and for just chip s***. It's not bad, it's not great, it's an ED tech.

D'arc is a 3-of or sure, though. 3 D'Arc, 2 Temu, imo.

Good to know.

I won't even ask about Pandora because they missed the mark so bad. They should have made it generate advantage based on whether it's used as Fusion, Synchro or Xyz Material imo.

Archived