Hieratic Seal of Convocation

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dragon Ravine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

Welp, deck still probably won't be very good but at least my Dragunity is back!!

...sort of.

Now just give us the two extra ravines we've been deserving for the past 4 banlists and I'll forget all about it.

edit: Tourguide's limited, I can't read.

I can't describe how happy I am with this list. They've actually hit the really ridiculous decks properly, I mean Nekroz didn't take too much of a hit but even so it's fairly big, should be an actually good format now.

I dunno whether to be happy or sad.

In the end, Qliphorts got their punishment, Nekroz had a mild warning to them, and Vanity's and Skill Drain were limited...but even then, the one deck I was hoping for that would still be a contender would be Dark Matter...Konami ruining my hopes even before things could be possible...I guess they didn't want that risk, and my hopes were crushed on building the deck before I bought Premium Gold. ;_;

But placing that aside, Shaddolls were untouched, Fire Fists are back to normal, Glad Beasts and Plants finally back to the glory days, and Snatch Steal no longer needed to balance out the metagame. And for all that, I am satisfied.

Welp, I hope people have fun using their Dark Matter decks for the next 2 weeks.

Dragon Ravine @1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms @0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

Welp, deck still probably won't be very good but at least my Dragunity is back!!

...sort of.

Now just give us the two extra ravines we've been deserving for the past 4 banlists and I'll forget all about it.

Congrats, you've taken the words out of my mouth.

This is not a BA "tap". Tourguide to 1 reeally hurts them because it means they can't pick and choose which Malebranche to grab, plus they can't make as many Dantes as easily. They'll have to be using SS effects more often just to make 2 Dante which hurts since they won't get all their effects, and they can't make 2 Dante a turn as easily because they can't keep seraching it with Scarm, or even get to Scarm at all since they can't just tutor Graff as easily.

.but even then, the one deck I was hoping for that would still be a contender would be Dark Matter...K

Welp, I hope people have fun using their Dark Matter decks for the next 2 weeks.

Dark Matter is disgustingly designed, it can rot in trade binders forever.

I miss Blaster for Infernoids and Tempest for Dragunity, but at least we got Ravine back.

Dark Matter is disgustingly designed, it can rot in trade binders forever.

I miss Blaster for Infernoids and Tempest for Dragunity, but at least we got Ravine back.

By that I hope you mean literally by the art design...

Still, it won't hurt that you can use it as an alt. 4k beater in most Rank 8 cases.

I'll miss the Dragon Rulers are well since they were helpers in a lot of other decks.

Blaster=Infernoids

Tempest=Spirit Beasts/Harpies

Tidal=Mermail/Atlantean

Redox=Machines/Scraps/Plants

TGU is not that massive a hit to BA when we're getting more names quite soon. The fact that the deck will not auto-lose to Vanity's and Skill Drain is an amazing buff.

Nekroz didn't get hit at all. Losing a Brio and 2 Prep but gaining the advantage of not having to deal with 3 Vanity's/Drain is an amazing trade-off.

Qliphort got f***ing murdered.

Infernoids lost the Hidden Armory engine, but gained a Charge.

Sylvans might be amazing now, since they're the one deck that can consistently access the 1 copy of Vanity's.

I own all three tier 1 decks but I'm not pissed at all, this makes other decks so much more playable now.

Nekroz is undeniably the best deck now, though, rather than Qliphort.

Fire Fists are back to normal

Not until Rekindling goes back to 3... which I don't see happening anytime soon. Thankfully, they can still operate perfectly well without it; it's just it makes the deck that much deadlier.

Though now I'm a little upset about the amount of money I wasted to complete my TGU set and buy a Vanity one earlier this month... And though I've never played with Dragunities outside simulators, I still feel bad for them since Konami didn't bring Ravine to 3 right away (I've got hopes they will do it eventually). With the Rulers gone, it's not nearly as easy to abuse as it used to be.

On another note, Lolnami is such an ass for reprinting Preparations in two separate packs only to limit it immediately after ¬¬

Also, is Heritage's limitation due to Harpies, and, more worryingly, Cyber Dragons?

Archived