Dark Sword (Equip Spell for Dark Worlds)

Monarch King

3kZ0LmF.jpg

Equip only to a Level 6 or lower "Dark World" monster. It gains 300 ATK and cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "Dark World" monster from your Deck to your hand, then discard 1 card.

I did not make this card a "Dark World" card in order to make it less searchable (only from Hidden Armory etc) and i restricted its use so you can't make Grapha 3300 (with Gates). Dark Worlds have not any chance since Shaddolls and BA are out there and Dealings now is the worst card ever against them. They need something new to become just playable, because they will never top.

Protecting them from battle destruction seems pointless, also, why increase a cards ATK then make it invincible it doesn't really make sense. I think protection from S/T would be way more suitable.

Sometimes regardless of the ATK boost you still can't surmount the opposition, so you'd still have a wall to fall behind.

Also, Honest-like effects.

The card in question wasn't quite what I thought it would be when it said "Dark World support". I expected it to also do funny things if discarded by a card effect, but allowing you to tutor and set up nearly any Dark World you get would suffice too.

Archived