Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works

That fight was so epic, and the music was fantastic as well. Didn't know Shirou said the chant in Japanese, though, I was hoping for more awesome English.

And so Archer was alive after all, it seemed to me like his disappearance back in the castle was a bit too fast.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After learning what Nasu wrote for that final desert scene, I didn't like what ufotable did at first. However, now that I understand it has the same meaning, just a different execution, I like it probably more.

Instead of showing Shirou walk past Archer's old footprints, we see him reach the same spot. But he reached the same spot with his outward appearance still looking like himself, and not Archer. A good way to show he still can go further, very nice.

Litterly discovered this anime recently.  Saw the first make of the series Fate/Stay Night.  Have yet to watch Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (cause I'm watching a ton of other animes at the same time... I have a list), but I'm excited.

I didn't realize that was Waver. Wow, he changed a lot .-.

Okay ending I suppose, thanks for pointing out that last scene LZ. I didn't realize the significance, so that is pretty cool. 

Overall, UBW was a decent series. Second half's pacing should've been condensed to half the amount of episodes at least, but what can you do.

Does anyone here think the main route the first anime did will get a ufotable adaption? There are two recap episodes which I feel like watching to get an idea of what happens (since it seems unanimous that the 2006 adaption was shitty), but I wouldn't want to do that if they'll animate that route too.

I looked into it a bit, seems Fate, Heaven's Feel and UBW are the 3 routes.

IMO, ufotable should animate Fate, just so they can say they've adapted all the routes.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/06/27-1/tsukihime-news-coming-soon

We can pray to finally get a Tsukihime adaptation. Same universe, and ufotable would be godly.

The remake's probably about the game actually, since we've been lacking news on that for a while now.

NASU FIX REMAKE ARC'S SKIRT ALREADY YOU funking HACK FKDJLJKEJLKGJQGJEGJRKLGJSLSJKSJDSLKJDSFLSFJKDSDGJDSKJSLDJHSH

Yeah I hope we'll get some more details on the remake but probably not a release date.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived