YCM GFET Round 1 Match 31

Sleepy Wyvern Man vs Hyper Dragon Loli  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Haar vs Nowi

• Haar (FE9/10)
    • Nowi (FE13)

Nowi's.. a loli dragon.

Now now, nothing wrong with that. :3

Nowi was really...refreshing sometimes. Her supports usually brought a smile to my face. And of course, adorable.

But Haar....Haar. HAAR! He has a great character, such interesting backstory, awesome design. And was...I think every time I played my strongest unit in RD.

IIRC, the human characters in RD go

1. Nephenee
  2. Ike
  3. Haar
  4. Shinon

That seems about right yeah, Shinon was another that was always great. Gatrie generally was really strong as well but idk if that's normal.

Then again I once had a Micaiah that maxed out almost every stat so..idk.

Could you not be a prick for the hell of it? Because I'm already having bad days lately, and you being an as swipe and doing things to be cute and piss me off isn't helping.

I think you're overreacting.

I was responding to the "loli dragon" part by voting Nowi.

Calm down.

This would be a good time to mention that I give myself the right to discount a vote if I think it's for reasons other than the person actually wanting them to go on.

I AM THE LAW

That being said, I believe Agro didn't mean harm and the vote is legit. (Mostly assuming based on fact he's voted I believe for all the FE13 characters so far)

This would be a good time to mention that I give myself the right to discount a vote if I think it's for reasons other than the person actually wanting them to go on.

And every time you've mentioned it, it hasn't been remotely relevant.

What do you mean every time? This was the first time or maybe second but still not many. And it's fairly relevant actually, for very obvious reasons. Nice try. Go be a smartass elsewhere, kthanks.

It's relevant because... it's not. Every time I voted was because of the characters, whether or not I make a comment in response to what someone else says.

I'll be a smartass wherever i like kthanx

It's relevant because... it's not. Every time I voted was because of the characters, whether or not I make a comment in response to what someone else says.

I'll be a smartass wherever i like kthanx

Yes. I know. I only brought it up twice, and you've voted many other times. Reason why it's relevant? Because it's relevant to mention it. That way people who are concerned about an issue know I'm keeping track of things.

Your comments just made it a good time to post about it.

Not everything is all about you, silly SometimesShota. ;)

Yes. I know. I only brought it up twice, and you've voted many other times. Reason why it's relevant? Because it's relevant to mention it. That way people who are concerned about an issue know I'm keeping track of things.

Your comments just made it a good time to post about it.

Not everything is all about you, silly SometimesShota. ;)

You're the one who made it about me :\

You're the one who made it about me :\

Not exactly.  Basically it was "This is one of those instances where I'd look into things to see if they were legit". Just so happens it involved you because you seem to be the center of controversy, or near it, sometimes. XD I wasn't meaning to say anything about you, specifically, sorry bout that.

Archived