Infernoid Abaddon

YrpOS1u.jpg

Lore: 2 Level 6 "Infernoid" monsters

All Infernoid monsters on the field become level 1 except this card. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card to target 1 Infernoid monster in your Graveyard; Banish that target, and if you do, this card gains the banished monster's effect until the end of your opponent's turn. 

Just thought I would be simple with this one. Simple Infernoid Xyz monster to help the deck if it can since there isn't any good Rank 6 targets for it to go for. Abaddon for the demonology lore. 

Also, I'm taking a break for a while again. Nothing personal this time, just tired and it's becoming a choreful habit that I just want to take a break from again.

Like Krein said, the card is solid, but is the card really worth running. "Void Dream" does the same function by lowering the level of your "Infernoids", but also serves as a very powerful "Shaddoll Fusion" for the Deck. "Infernoid Dekatron" also has a superior effect, as it acts as a "Foolish Burial" , while Abaddon has to banish the "Infernoid". Not to mention that you would have to run "Infernoid Belphegor", which is one of the worst "Infernoids". The card is good, but I feel that it is out shined by other "Infernoid" cards. 

Archived