YCM GFET Round 2 Match 3

OH GOD BARE SHOULDER!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. L'Arachel vs Ephraim

• L'Arachel (FE8)
    • Ephraim (FE8)

This is a fairly tough vote as I love the game they're both from in general and love both of them. So time to break things down a little bit I guess.

Ephraim showed me he was like legit cool stuff when he took a castle with only three other knights. And he stayed awesome as a unit all throughout the game. Never disappointed me when it came time to kill something. Character wise he was never super interesting like many a fire emblem lord but he did have some things about him that were distinctly him.

L'arachel was hilarious from the first time I met her and I don't think she ever really stopped being entertaining for me. In battle was kinda rough at first with only being able to heal. I didn't expect all that much from her honestly. Then she promoted and wrecked everything with light magic which was a very pleasant surprise.

I also have to take into account that I nominated L'arachel. And seeing as they both got cool in battle but I enjoyed L'arachel's personality a bit more I'm gonna have to go with her.

Archived