The Bloom of your Doom - Gemini Plants [April '15 TCG]

Βyakuya

xNduCy3.png

x1 Dandylion (Doesn't really do much, but is still good for Spore fodder and defense/tribute fodder.)

x3 Gigaplant (The big boss of the deck. Abuses lulzy loops with Supervise and Lonefire and gets Power Tool for loopy shit)

x1 Glow-Up Bulb (Obvious plant staple that shouldn't go unused)

x2 Kuribandit (First turn setup for OTK; Excavates and sets up as many plants as possible and gets me any helpful Spell that is left)

x3 Lonefire Blossom (Oh Konami how I love you)

x3 Rose Lover (Might cut down to 2, but too good getting Hermit and Gigaplant easy and helps with the Gemini summons as well)

x2 Rose Paladin (Searches Hermit for Lover use or Trade-In. It's ability to battle to get a free Blossom is a mere emergency measure if no leads)

x1 Spore (This puppy-eyed bastard always necessary to facilitate complex Synchro Summons)

x3 Sylvan Hermitree (Though luck dependent, a 2700 beater will mill plants and draw stuff to gain consistency and allows for Felgrand or Heliopolis)

x1 Foolish Burial (The equivalent of planting a seed in very fertile dirt)

x2 Hidden Armory (Searches any viable equip spell, and its drawback can be loophoed with CotH, Supervise, and many other things)

x1 Inferno Reckless Summon (Optional tactic for da lolz, but it's priceless to go triple Blossom fever against opponent)

x1 Mark of the Rose (Ghetto Snatch Steal replacement, but will do good for self-defense measures or synchro fodder. Also Power Tool searchable)

x2 Miracle Fertilizer (Method to get Hermit or Giga from Grave to bypass Hidden Armory)

x1 One for One (Insta-Tuner)

x1 RotA (Insta-Paladin for Trade-In usage)

x1 Soul Charge (What was a normal summon again? I just forgot.)

x3 Supervise (Turns Gigaplant into an abusable godzilla plant that allows Lonefire run crazy)

x1 Symbol of Heritage (x3 Blossom tributing, then eventually this is searched by Power Tool. Gives an extra kick to the neverending plant train)

x2 Trade-In (Minor draw engine that dumps Hermit)

x3 Upstart (As if I ever cared about how much LP my opponent has)

x2 CotH (Surprise on your opponent's EP, a while Gigaplant/Hermitree has appeared!)

If anyone is not familiar with the basic combo, it shall go:

-Gigaplant SS (By Fertilizer, Lover, CotH, Lonefire, etc)

-Equip Supervise to Gigaplant to enable Gemini eff

-SS Level 1 Tuner (Or Lonefire-> Level 1 Tuner)

-Synch into Power Tool Dragon

-Reveal Double Supervise and Symbol/Mark (or extra Supervise if you Gemini Summoned)

-Supervise SSes back Gigaplant

-Requip Supervise unto Gigaplant

-Repeat

After that, it's Dracossack/Big eye shenanigans with the overlaid Power Tool from there on out. In's slightly luck dependent, and very vulnerable, but it's still a deck that abuses triple Lonefire very well. Side Deck is filled with anti-traps for that sake, and I'll mean to place some "C" sides in their with some Veilers soon. Aside from worrying about backrow, it's a fun deck that OTKs, and then plants spores in your opponent's dead monster's corpses to spread anew.

Archived