Realistic Cards: A compendium of cards create by myself throughout the years.

Azmodius

Here it is folks, the thing you've all been waiting for. Actually probably not, but here it is, take it or leave it. The uncut, grassfed, freerange, untamed creations of my imagination. This wonderful game of Yu-gi-oh has left me spellbound for about a decade, the discovery of this site allowed me to channel my interest and creativity into these cards. Created at different times, some good, some bad, but I whole-heartedly believe they respect my creative spirit. Love em, hate em, give me suggestions to make them better, crap on them, praise them, the game is in your ballpark now, viewer, and I plead of you to play that game to the best of your potential. Enjoy my cards and have a good day.

rlqNcwJ.jpg MrCWRfx.jpg

MrCWRfx.jpg MrCWRfx.jpg

MrCWRfx.jpg kxxkLHd.jpg

6TkVOFm.jpg VeqtwNl.jpg

EluN4CP.jpg IIFZzJY.jpg

I have plenty more to show, I'm willing to drop 1000 's of cards at a moments notice. This is really a test/experimental thread.

Touche'.

Anu seems interesting. It would be a real boon in dark worlds/fableds with the ability to also force discard. It could also be used with second coin toss to improve your chances of getting the right side up. Only have 1 question: when does the coin toss effect occur? After summon? OPT?

Machinery Archfiend (hereby referred to as BMA) is definitely the weirdest card here. It's on-summon effect is powerful but not unexpected. BMAs real power is it's OTK potential. Honestly, I think you should go the route of discarding cards for a smaller boost and for every 2/3 cards discarded, destroy a monster. That way, the costs won't be too big/little.

Destruction of Idols. Interesting card and one that I could see being used in several situations. However, as a personal opinion, I think the card might work better as a counter trap. There isn't much you'd use this to counter during your turn except maybe the attribute summoners. Again, just a personal preference.

Might write up something about the Reaper later, but I'm not really familiar with flamvell/gravekeeper.

Archived