Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Lore Online [OoC/Accepting]

* * * * * 3 votes

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
164 replies to this topic

bury the year

bury the year

reach heaven through violence

• Senior Members
  • 9,626 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 07:15 AM
  • Alias:Rinne

etqsTvr.png

< IC >

Opening: supercell - Hero
Ending: 米津玄師 - WOODEN DOLL

“This is Yukiko Morimoto reporting with NHK News 7. We are uncovering a breaking story. The Internet Media Public Safety Bureau has recently ordered a lockdown of all activity within the new and popular online game Lore Online, after evidence has emerged linking it to a sudden outbreak of neural trauma among players. The 40,000-odd players are being moved to government facilities as we speak, and- oh, I think here’s a member of the Bureau and one of Lore Online’s designers as we speak. Ms. Kuzumi, Mr. Taguchi, do you have any comments regarding your agency’s rash handling of the player deaths in Lore Online?”

“...no comment.”

“Well, seems like they’re in a rush. Nevertheless, we will be monitoring this story as it develops. This is Yukiko Morimoto for NHK News 7.”

------

It’s been only a day or so since Lore Online, “the game promised to revolutionize virtual reality,” launched. You were very excited by all the buzz surrounding the game (particularly considering how well Pluto Ltd, the game’s designers, have done before) and bought it the day it came out. You’ve only recently logged in, but you’ve heard rumors of people experiencing troubles with resurrection spells, of worried posters on the game’s BBS talking about people falling unconscious after death in-game. Maybe you even saw the events firsthand. You brush them off - there are glitches in all new games, it’s only normal - and continue unabated.

Until the message arrives in your inbox. You open it and read it, each word pounding in your eardrums in sinister tempo. This has to be a joke. People can’t… actually do these kinds of things, right? There were laws protecting them. But…

Your hands tremble as you read the final sentences.

“We have recently discovered a game-breaking glitch in the virtual reality game Lore Online that has tied character death to disruption of brain activity. We have significant evidence supporting that this will extend to any account logouts. Due to and in cooperation with the requests of the IMPSB, Lore Online is on indefinite lockdown. The logout function has been disabled. Players will be transported to appropriate facilities for monitoring and their kin notified. We appreciate your cooperation at this time and urge you to continue playing the game.”

The company’s name sat in the signature field, mocking you. This was a joke, right? Stuff like this only happened in bad anime, but now…

Six months has passed since that fateful day. You’ve tried to find a way to logout, but have so far failed. Life moves on in the land of Lore, unheeding to your desires to leave, so you’ve settled into a routine. Joined a guild, even, a little one based out of the main city named Osprey. Even taken on quests with your new friends. You’ve actually started to compartmentalize the panic that the Lockdown triggered, and have begun to enjoy yourself. However, there’s always the constant thought sitting on the back of your brain.

What if you can never leave Lore?

Roleplay Rules
01. This is an animesque RP, inspired primarily by .hack, Log Horizon and Sword Art Online. Keep that in mind when making characters and when roleplaying.
02. There are a limited number of “slots” available for characters. Each slot has a few details associated with it, and applicants will essentially be “auditioning.” When you’re making your application, let me know for which slot you’re applying. I’ll choose the app I think works the best for each slot. I'm also not taking reserves, on that note.
03. There's no posting cycle or anything like that: just let two people post before you go again. If you go four or more days without posting, you'll get a warning from me. Two warnings = you're out of the RP.
04. At least 100 words per post, no script format, no c/p-ing characters. I wrote those rules, guys. Don't disappoint me.
05. Maximum of two characters per player.

World Information
Instead of having to constantly update and edit the OP, I'm just going to stick all relevant information in a Google Doc. It's highly recommended that you read through all of it before submitting your application.
BIG IMPORTANT POINT HERE: I need help designing the main cities and stuff. If you wanna submit stuff, I'll give you reps.
https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Application
Code in here, replace anything in ((double parentheses)).

dAx113Q.gif

decathlon challenge (4/10)

ephara, god of the polis {wip} • (dimir)(rakdos)(gruul)emmara, soul of the accord

(orzhov)(golgari) • tatyova, benthic druid {wip} • (izzet) • anax and cymede {wip}

bury the year

bury the year

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,626 posts
Guild Members (Characters)

OSPREY
1) Yohta (Phosphorus)
2) Akane (Aix)
3) Matthias (Sethera)
4) Finn (Hydreigon)
5) Tadashi (Renegade)
6) Haruka (Neph)
7) Inali (Toyo)
8) Aria (VCR CAT)
9) Aeritz (Generic)

ATELIER ICHIMATSU
1) Ichimatsu (NPC, available to be played)
2) Idris (Raine)
3) Caeria (Yui)
4) Wing (Renegade)
5)

JOSHUA TREE
1) Tengutake (NPC, available to be played)
2) Ko (Keto)
3) Zaifer (Yosuke)
4) Iashi (Iashi)

dAx113Q.gif

ephara, god of the polis {wip} • (dimir)(rakdos)(gruul)emmara, soul of the accord

(orzhov)(golgari) • tatyova, benthic druid {wip} • (izzet) • anax and cymede {wip}

(Mizzet)

(Mizzet)

Firemind

• Ace Investigator
  • 7,340 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:cinnamon
Sao, with Rinne as the writer? I am in.

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,459 posts
    Last Visit Dec 13 2018 04:31 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

Can i reserve a spot?

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

bury the year

bury the year

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,626 posts

Can i reserve a spot?

Check rule 2 for your answer. ;3

We also have a banner now!

EDIT:

Phosphorus - Yohta (WIP)

dAx113Q.gif

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,459 posts

Then i'll have an app in soon hopefully!

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• 2,854 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:19 AM
  • Spouse:Pizza

Applying for one the Any Class - Female spots.

Aira/Aika

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,459 posts

Still working on the personality and appearance parts...wanna get him all fleshed out.  Applying for the Male Any Class spot.

Finntas/Kyousuke

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Tythe

Tythe

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,583 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Tinkerer
Noting interest. Will see when I can get around to making an app.
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

bury the year

bury the year

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,626 posts
ALSO. Big heads up, but I'm only trying to accept one of each class into Osprey. That means if we have 2+ characters with the same class, I'll probably only end up accepting one of them. Just fair warning.

EDIT: I'm not sure if this was clear or not, but the "user-submitted class" slots aren't for things that are unique to your character alone. They're classes that any character can use, and thus should be generic enough to enable that. Don't go making attacks or weapons so specific that they wouldn't fit if another user picked them up.

dAx113Q.gif

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

The smartest undead being since 1989

• Advanced Members
  • 2,345 posts
    Last Visit Jun 02 2017 06:45 PM

This actually looks genuinely interesting.

I shall apply for the female knight. Wish me luck

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4629-0710
^In case ya feel like adding me.

RP's I'm active in (in order of OOC launch)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.
Oh, and the avi? I made it myself :)

Aix

Aix

Spicy

• Wise Wolf

• 5,718 posts
    Last Visit Dec 09 2018 07:01 PM
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow
I think I went overboard with the app design. Anyway, some questions:
- Are real life and in-game appearances the same? Does the game force you to use your real appearance? Perhaps your real appearance with a few modifications allowed?
- Is the pain level equal to real life or is there a pain limiter? (Considering my character, I'd prefer no limits :3)
- Please elaborate on how combat works. Is normal fighting still viable for melee classes? Blocking/parrying? Is there a freeze/cooldown after using skills? Etc.

Chimamire no Shirayukihime

Character Interactions: http://forum.yugiohc...ting/?p=6592102

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

Asriel Dreemurr

Asriel Dreemurr

Rage Goat

• Elite Members
  • 1,550 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:07 AM

Well, this looks interesting.  I need to decide if I want to submit an app for this or not, so I should have an answer before the day is out.

bury the year

bury the year

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,626 posts

I think I went overboard with the app design. Anyway, some questions:
- Are real life and in-game appearances the same? Does the game force you to use your real appearance? Perhaps your real appearance with a few modifications allowed?
- Is the pain level equal to real life or is there a pain limiter? (Considering my character, I'd prefer no limits :3)
- Please elaborate on how combat works. Is normal fighting still viable for melee classes? Blocking/parrying? Is there a freeze/cooldown after using skills? Etc.

- RL and ingame appearances differ. Males can have female avatars and vice-versa.
- No limits to pain. Which is probably a good thing: considering how death is a thing, you wouldn't want your pain response to be impaired.
- Define "normal fighting." You can enter combat with a monster without using special abilities, but the skills give you a technical boost. As for cooldowns, that's yet to be determined. If you'd like to develop the more technical side of the game, feel free.

dAx113Q.gif

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• 2,854 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:19 AM
  • Spouse:Pizza

Well it wasn't clear that use-submitted classes not being unique to a character alone (when the character sheets talks about you using your own 'custom' class and then you saying that there's only room for 1 character per class), but regardless I don't think I did wrong what you were describing anyways so whatever.

I should also ask. Do you want short descriptions of the special moves at some point? Titles alone seems a little too ambiguous, but it's up to you.

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

bury the year

bury the year

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,626 posts

Well it wasn't clear that use-submitted classes not being unique to a character alone (when the character sheets talks about you using your own 'custom' class and then you saying that there's only room for 1 character per class), but regardless I don't think I did wrong what you were describing anyways so whatever.

I should also ask. Do you want short descriptions of the special moves at some point? Titles alone seems a little too ambiguous, but it's up to you.

Thought I had made it clear, but I guess not. Whenever you believe your app to be complete, let me know and I'll PM you any outstanding concerns.

And no, descriptions are not required.

dAx113Q.gif

Aix

Aix

Spicy

• Wise Wolf

• 5,718 posts
    Last Visit Dec 09 2018 07:01 PM
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow
App finished.

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

Yui

Yui

「Number 2」

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,723 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:59 AM
  • Alias:Yui

Seeing as we already seem to have a "Female (Any class)" spot either in consideration or taken, consider me interested in reserving the second one.  Filling the app has become top priority.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm out; Neph or Keto can have it.

mzcihZ4.gif

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Alaina

Alaina

「Number 1」

• Mekakushi
  • 1,226 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:16 AM
  • Alias:Skaia

Expressing interest, going for role of male cleric.

Skyheart.gif

RP Awards

Astolfo

Astolfo

rider of black

• Resident Trap

• 4,125 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Neph
Lancer Girl App Completed.

Kagayaku Akai no Shinderera

Astolfo [CV: Ohkubo Rumi] - "BA-LLL-MUUU-NNN-GGG!"