Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Lore Online [OoC/Accepting]

* * * * * 3 votes

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
164 replies to this topic

Cosmo.

Cosmo.

Whatthef***ever.

• Advanced Members
  • 1,319 posts
    Last Visit Mar 10 2017 04:20 PM

Wait a second, if you're still accepting, where would the new characters start? Because this seems interesting.

Yosuke-kun

Yosuke-kun

Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or get nothing.

• Advanced Members
  • 1,661 posts
    Last Visit Mar 20 2018 06:49 AM

Uhhhhhh if you're in Joshua Tree then probably at their guild hall. Osprey is full at the moment and I don't know how many members there are in Atelier nor do I know who's a member

tumblr_liqrltNW5G1qb7lmq.jpg

3DS Friend Code 5215 - 2130 - 7893
I need a Ditto Safari .3.

bury the year

bury the year

reach heaven through violence

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,626 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:15 AM
  • Alias:Rinne

Wait a second, if you're still accepting, where would the new characters start? Because this seems interesting.

Yosuke's correct. Joshua Tree would start at the hall, Atelier would start returning from their latest quest, and there's no room on Osprey atm so P:

dAx113Q.gif

decathlon challenge (4/10)

ephara, god of the polis {wip} • (dimir)(rakdos)(gruul)emmara, soul of the accord

(orzhov)(golgari) • tatyova, benthic druid {wip} • (izzet) • anax and cymede {wip}

bury the year

bury the year

reach heaven through violence

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,626 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:15 AM
  • Alias:Rinne
Sorry for the delay, y'all. Work's been busy this week. I'll have a post up tomorrow.

dAx113Q.gif

decathlon challenge (4/10)

ephara, god of the polis {wip} • (dimir)(rakdos)(gruul)emmara, soul of the accord

(orzhov)(golgari) • tatyova, benthic druid {wip} • (izzet) • anax and cymede {wip}

Aix

Aix

Spicy

• Wise Wolf

• 5,718 posts
    Last Visit Dec 09 2018 07:01 PM
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow
Locked as per host's request.

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users