YCM Easter Event 2015

Flash Flyer - Sakura

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What section is it that you have a phobia of Jord?

Not section. Series.......Well moreso the people who are a fan of it. When I was younger, I was at a gamestop, and some fat creep with rainbow hair, a smile like some kid of creepy doll, walked up to me and asked if I wanted to get into a two person mlp costume with them. I ran away fast. Plus I've heard the stories of people in thet fandom. I'm 20, and it creeps me out. They're a bunch of class A creeps. 

Goddammit. I'm pathetic. I'm stronger than this. I'm just feeling off this morning, and now this......

Its fine. Just bad memories that I wish I could incinerate.

Check my status. I know I'm pathetic. Screw this...... Now I'm made myself the laughing stock of the site..... 

Not section. Series.......Well moreso the people who are a fan of it. When I was younger, I was at a gamestop, and some fat creep with rainbow hair, a smile like some kid of creepy doll, walked up to me and asked if I wanted to get into a two person mlp costume with them. I ran away fast. Plus I've heard the stories of people in thet fandom. I'm 20, and it creeps me out. They're a bunch of class A creeps. 

Goddammit. I'm pathetic. I'm stronger than this. I'm just feeling off this morning, and now this......

Its fine. Just bad memories that I wish I could incinerate.

I see, well it's just one egg that you don't have to get if you don't want to.

I'm not a big fan of the series either.

I can't give too much, but this should probably help.

Although #1 wasn't too difficult to find for a lot of members; just for reference.

#19: Translate the clue and you can probably get an idea of where it is.

It's on page 1 though; but as to which forum; you'll have to look.

(You should know that it's written in Argentine Spanish)

#25: What card game uses UNITS? You might get a hint from the recent flag thing.

#28: A guide to function well in the area.

29 has something to do with the 2016 Brazil Olympics; however not in any threads/announcements. 

Also, that number in the hint gives it away; but only if you figure out what that means.

17 is buried in an area where people complain about YCM.

---

Egg 1 is buried in a common area; although may not be so if you don't go there.

......Ok, if its what I think it is, that is REALLY clever, Sakura. I have to give you credit, that is impressive. 

As for Egg 1, I know how British Soul felt when he was looking for 21. Its going to be in a stupidly common place. I'm sure of it.

Just as a sidenote, guys.

The point prize has been lowered to 50K for those of you who make the 24 egg cutoff and WIN; runners-up (who make 24-29 eggs) get 30K base.

For any bonus eggs past 24, 2K each.

Some of you guys already found them all, so you're looking at a potential 80K each, plus any member group privileges and stuff.

Runner-up members get 30-50K in addition to everything else.

I understand that some of you were in it for the heavier pool of points offered earlier, but as noted by Nai a while ago (in PMs); doing something like this would break the point system.

(As if the system wasn't already broken at this point)

----

Remember, 80K is still a hell of a lot of points.

I'm not being stingy with my points (because I certainly could afford to pay out the original prizes), but rather it's to make sure YCM points actually mean something for points and other stuff here.

And yeah, even 30K goes a long way. (Consider the price of name changes and other things)

You guys can still pay for custom membership and a bunch of other things.

The cutoff ends in about 10 minutes.
I should note that Hawaiʻi does not observe daylight savings time like the rest of the world.

Right now, it's 11:49 pm HST (4/17/2015)

---

I will lock this when the clock strikes midnight here and post the egg locations.

---

I suppose that because my state doesn't observe daylight savings, perhaps it'd be more appropriate to say that I'm GMT -11:00 during non-daylight savings time and GMT -10 otherwise.

Archived