powerfulest card

Both are really good. I have Chaos Emperor Dragon and have used it in duels, not officialy, but I have won some duels with it, It is really good, ditto with Yata. A friend of mine beat me in a duel with that card, a part of his beatdown deck. But I don't have 1 yet, there are too many (and im not using any heros CD so don't get bent out of shape)

(Is that a question?)

If it is, you always complain that they suck, and all that jazz. I partialy agree since the E.Heros use fusions to be the most powerful cards in its deck, and fusions are always hard to summon, cause you need all the cards you want in you hand and/or field at the same time, which is hard to do. (Trust me, I tried it before, it is not easy)

Yeah, the best duels are usually the most challenging, unless you have no chance at all.

As for the most powerful card, well, I wouldn't put it in every deck, but Cyberdark Dragon. It gains power due to the most monsters in your graveyard, plus, it would go great with a dragon deck. (If you dont want the hassel of fusion material monsters, just use cyber stein, if its not in a legal tournament.)

But, I mean, thats just a long shot from a bunch of super powerful cards out there, and it's just a guess

Archived