[Singles] YugsterMajor's Generic Cards

Major's Shadow

Well, since others have been doing it, I thought I might as well throw in some generic ideas that may or may not be made into cards. Again, feedback is always nice, but don't be a prick about it. This is for cards exclusively splashable into other decks, so lets see what we can come up with, shall we? I'll update this post whenever new ideas come to mind:

[spoiler='Monster']

[spoiler='Effect']

[spoiler='Archer of Bound Souls']zru0qrW.jpg
You cannot Xyz Summon while this card is face-up on your side of the Field. If you control an Xyz monster: Banish this card. When this card is Normal Summoned: you can Target 1 Non-Tuner monster in the Graveyard(s), whose level is less than or equal to this card's current level; Special Summon that Target. You may only control 1 "Archer of Bound Souls".[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Seductress of Bound Souls']GBJVrN3.jpg
You cannot Xyz Summon while this card is face-up on your side of the Field. If you control an Xyz monster: Banish this card. Your Opponent cannot detach Xyz Materials from face-up Xyz monsters they control. Your Opponent cannot activate the effects of Xyz monsters, nor the effects of detached Xyz Materials. Face-up Xyz monsters cannot attack other Non-Xyz monsters. You may only control 1 "Seductress of Bound Souls".[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Xyz']

[spoiler='Sinister Seeker']1Sm2Yt9.jpg
2 Lvl. 4 monsters
This card is unaffected by the effects of Flip Effect monsters. If this card declares an attack: You can detach 1 Xyz Material, then Target 1 Set card your Opponent controls; Reveal that Target, then place it on the bottom of your Opponent's Deck. You may only activate this effect of "Sinister Seeker" Once per Turn.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spell']

[spoiler='Equip']

[spoiler='Armed and Ready']IuPRTh8.jpg
When this card is activated: Banish 1 Equip Spell Card from your Graveyard and 1 separately named Equip Spell Card from your Deck that are both appropriate Targets for the Equipped monster; This card is treated as, and gains the effect(s) of, one of those Banished cards (your choice). You may only activate the effects of "Armed and Ready" Once per Turn.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Quickplay']

[spoiler='Xyz Repent']Ev6Cz8J.jpg
You may only activate this card if you control no Xyz Monster(s). Target 1 Xyz Monster your Opponent controls; Banish all Xyz Material(s) from that card, and if you do, negate its effect(s). You may only activate 1 "Xyz Repent" per Turn. [/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Continuous']

[spoiler='Grave Statue of The Guardians']JQ1zd4w.jpg
Once per Turn, you can Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type "Guardians" Token (dark, zombie, atk: 0, def: 1000) in Defense Position on either Player's Field. These tokens cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summoning, except for the Tribute Summon of a Zombie-Type monster. During your Standby Phase, if there are 3 or more "Doomed" Tokens on the Field: You can cestroy all Face-Up Zombie-Type monsters on the Field and destroy this card; Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Deck, Hand, Graveyard, or Banished Zone. If this Card is Removed from the Field; Destroy all Face-Up "Guardians" Tokens.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Field']

[spoiler='Kingdom of The Tributed']CtQKz5o.jpg
Once per Turn, if you control only 1 Tribute Summoned monster (and no other monsters): Target 1 monster in the Graveyard(s) used for that monster's Tribute Summoning; Special Summon it to your side of the Field. You cannot Special Summon a monster with the same name by this effect more than Once while this card is Face-up on the Field.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Trap']

[spoiler='Normal']

[spoiler='Chip Off The Ol' Block']Vc9ow2v.jpg
Target 2 monsters with equal atk and/or def on the Field; take damage equal to the highest combined atk & def of one of those monsters, and if you do, Banish both monsters. [/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Before the below, have to ask, does Armed and Ready copy both equip's effects and be treated as one, or copy 1 card effect and treated as that one?

Becuase if the first... read below as stated... if the second... read the below as you already having one of the combo pieces/two armed and ready's...

[spoiler=Armed and Ready, meets Skilled Soul.]

Want to give your monster both protection against targeting and battle, while increasing it's stats whenever it attacks? Shield and Drain

Want to make your monster unaffected by other cards effects when it battles, destroy an opp s/t when it atks and armed and rdy invincible? Enlightened and Flair

Want that last one, but instead of removing a s/t your opp controls, give yourself another equip? Enlightened and Summoning

Want to make your monster invincible to all effects other than equip-spell effects, without the drawbacks shell gives if you control shield? Sheild and Shell

Want to banish any monster your opponent controls, just by attacking it (No actual battle necessary)? Summoning and Etheral

Want to make all of your XYZ monsters unable to be targeted by effects unless you let them? Focus and Sheild

While I like the card itself, It is very VERY abusable in an deck that uses Skilled Soul (also the "cost" of banishing them would just shuffle them back into the deck).

Skilled Soul *is* new, but it was set to feature in the deckswap turny, and it's older.

Sorry if this sounds prick-ish, but those where all the combos I thought of off the bat. [with the mindset that it copied both equip cards effects] [/spoiler]

Before the below, have to ask, does Armed and Ready copy both equip's effects and be treated as one, or copy 1 card effect and treated as that one?

Becuase if the first... read below as stated... if the second... read the below as you already having one of the combo pieces/two armed and ready's...

[spoiler=Armed and Ready, meets Skilled Soul.]

Want to give your monster both protection against targeting and battle, while increasing it's stats whenever it attacks? Shield and Drain

Want to make your monster unaffected by other cards effects when it battles, destroy an opp s/t when it atks and armed and rdy invincible? Enlightened and Flair

Want that last one, but instead of removing a s/t your opp controls, give yourself another equip? Enlightened and Summoning

Want to make your monster invincible to all effects other than equip-spell effects, without the drawbacks shell gives if you control shield? Sheild and Shell

Want to banish any monster your opponent controls, just by attacking it (No actual battle necessary)? Summoning and Etheral

Want to make all of your XYZ monsters unable to be targeted by effects unless you let them? Focus and Sheild

While I like the card itself, It is very VERY abusable in an deck that uses Skilled Soul (also the "cost" of banishing them would just shuffle them back into the deck).

Skilled Soul *is* new, but it was set to feature in the deckswap turny, and it's older.

Sorry if this sounds prick-ish, but those where all the combos I thought of off the bat. [with the mindset that it copied both equip cards effects] [/spoiler]

It banishes both, then copies one of the selected effects, and is treated as that card. It could be potentially abused, I see your point. I'd change it if I ever made it into a card.

Archived