:Alive: First Warning [Ooc/started/accepting closed for Arc 1] [Co-hosted by Hi I'm Dad] [Pg-16]

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, actually there's two; myself and Elly

In any case, I'm still working on mine, but so far it's actually going smoothly. I'll have it up in no time :)

Looking forward to having you!  I think I'll take the liberty of reviewing Elly's as well, if I may.

EDIT:  I've contacted Elly and am hoping things go well.  

STATUS UPDATE

Red Text indicates a character has not been moved in a long period of time and needs to reply.

Green Text indicates a character is currently live, and has responded recently, made action, or moved within the last page written.

[hr]

Riku - Yousuke-kun; Currently requesting a carry to return to the hideout, out of embarrassment.  

Christina - Hi I'm Dad; Just defeated her first Majin.  Is walking abck to a secured vehicle, minus a driver side door.

Amaris - Chaos Sonic; Just defeated a Lying Ripper who took on the voice of someone from his past.  Making his way back to the rest of the group.

Destiny - Admiral_Stalfos19; Just defeated a Lying Ripper who took on the voice of someone from her past.  Making her way towards Christina.

Mia - Akuma no Elly; Currently conflicted in his decision making.  Trying to figure out how to use her Fayth while not giving away his identity.  Currently still in the hide out.

Leroy - Hydreigon; Dispersed and disoriented two Lurking Gluttony.  Currently hovering inches above the ground near Riku and Luna.

Luna - FlawlessGeek; Just defeated a Lurking Gluttony.  Currently near Riku outside of the hideout.

I'll try to get a post up today but I gotta head back to another doctors appointment and may not be home for very long. Go ahead and continue without me for like a round or two if I can't get anything

Don't worry, i think we can do something without you, good luck with the doctor!  :444813_key:

Okay so I already told this to Sonic but my post counts are gonna be significantly more limited than I'd hoped they'd be. Not only am I setting up a hernia surgery at the moment, I'm also going to be moving really soon. so for the next couple weeks I may not be able to post as often as I'd like. In the event that I can't make any immediate posts, just kinda drag Riku's body around with you and Dad's in charge .3. Hoping this all goes by quickly though

OMG a hernia surgery! Hope everything goes fine, we don't want any broken hernias or messed up surgeries! And also gl with the moving  :444813_key:

EDIT: I just looked up what a hernia is (i forgot) and that seems that if it isn't cured correctly it might get problematic, so yeah, good luck!

Okay so I already told this to Sonic but my post counts are gonna be significantly more limited than I'd hoped they'd be. Not only am I setting up a hernia surgery at the moment, I'm also going to be moving really soon. so for the next couple weeks I may not be able to post as often as I'd like. In the event that I can't make any immediate posts, just kinda drag Riku's body around with you and Dad's in charge .3. Hoping this all goes by quickly though

OMG a hernia surgery! Hope everything goes fine, we don't want any broken hernias or messed up surgeries! And also gl with the moving  :444813_key:

EDIT: I just looked up what a hernia is (i forgot) and that seems that if it isn't cured correctly it might get problematic, so yeah, good luck!

Well, I actually just messaged Yousuke-kun about this.  I was quite concerned but I'm hoping things go well now that I have some clarity.  Speaking of clarity.  A roar in the distance!  I'm super hyped about running into (more later than sooner) what I'm assuming is going to be a powerful majin.  But for now, I'll post a status update later tonight.  I'll try to get in touch with Elly to see if we can get a post from them :).

Archived