Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Lore Online: Undertakers (OOC/Not Started/PG-16/Not Accepting)

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:34 PM

Alright, currently scheming up a Skill-based character of my own...though this may take a bit...

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades
  • 3,427 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:46 PM
  • Alias:Yui
I might try to do that female knight again. If I don't get a WIP app up by... say, tomorrow, then go ahead and null my reserve

After what happened in Demon Blood, I'm more than a little hesitant to say "welcome aboard" and accept your app once it's done.  Just saying.

justyui.gif

Astolfo

Astolfo

rider of black

• Resident Trap

• 4,111 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 01:40 AM
  • Alias:Neph

Deadeye

Astolfo [CV: Ohkubo Rumi] - "BA-LLL-MUUU-NNN-GGG!"

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

The smartest undead being since 1989

• Advanced Members
  • 2,345 posts
    Last Visit Jun 02 2017 06:45 PM

After what happened in Demon Blood, I'm more than a little hesitant to say "welcome aboard" and accept your app once it's done.  Just saying.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but in all honesty, I'd rather keep all the mistakes I made behind me. I've been having off-days the whole time during said RP, and the day I quit was a big one. That's all I wanna say; I'd rather not delve into what was going through my mind at the time.

In any case, I better get on with this app.

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4629-0710
^In case ya feel like adding me.

RP's I'm active in (in order of OOC launch)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.
Oh, and the avi? I made it myself :)

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,345 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:52 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon
Yato

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Senior Members
  • 9,476 posts
    Last Visit Jun 13 2018 11:13 PM
cool phonetic japanese name

eli01.jpg

Yosuke-kun

Yosuke-kun

Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or get nothing.

• Advanced Members
  • 1,661 posts
    Last Visit Mar 20 2018 06:49 AM

Is the headshot a requirement? xD I can't find a single one I like that fits the size parameters.

tumblr_liqrltNW5G1qb7lmq.jpg

3DS Friend Code 5215 - 2130 - 7893
I need a Ditto Safari .3.

Usami Rainko

Usami Rainko

Time moves like a toy box

• Back Alley Alliance
  • 2,201 posts
    Last Visit Jun 14 2018 10:40 PM
  • Alias:Mitcher

Is the headshot a requirement? xD I can't find a single one I like that fits the size parameters.

Resizing images isn't particularly hard to do. You can crop a nice-looking image of a character you're basing yours off to your liking(Or rather, to the size parameters) on Paint, or you can even do it after uploading to imgur by using the edit option they provide..

BOYS, BE AMBITIOUS!

VD78ldS.png

Yosuke-kun

Yosuke-kun

• Advanced Members
  • 1,661 posts

Resizing images isn't particularly hard to do. You can crop a nice-looking image of a character you're basing yours off to your liking(Or rather, to the size parameters) on Paint, or you can even do it after uploading to imgur by using the edit option they provide..

Yeah, I know. The problem was finding one I liked. I got it covered though.

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts

MieroHeadshot_zpsxbx1qvt8.png
“I'm a pleasant person...as long as there are no problems.”

About my character (Done unless rulings change something)

Yosuke-kun

Yosuke-kun

• Advanced Members
  • 1,661 posts
Streiger/Ichiro Kirizaki

Here's my app. Mostly done, but knowing me I'll probably want to edit something or other later.

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades
  • 3,427 posts

I'm sorry you feel that way, but in all honesty, I'd rather keep all the mistakes I made behind me. I've been having off-days the whole time during said RP, and the day I quit was a big one. That's all I wanna say; I'd rather not delve into what was going through my mind at the time.

In any case, I better get on with this app.

Wanting to put your slip-ups behind you is admirable, but first impressions make quite a difference.  If my spy network fellow RP Illuminati psychic powers little bird tells me you're legitimately doing better than you had on our little mishap, then I'll definitely consider you in the event that recruitment opens up again.  For the time being though, I would politely suggest directing your energy toward your other RPs.  You could even finish up your current WIP and just use her when that time comes.

justyui.gif

デルピュネ

デルピュネ

六兆年と一夜物語

• Elite Members
  • 3,275 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:01 AM
  • Discord:Toyo#5410
  • Alias:Toyo
  • Spouse:Nai and an Airsoft model of an Arctic Warfare Magnum
The Fake Hero

59fc6115496a5dd4b043bf10b2bee99c1ac5d489

Y'shtola

Y'shtola

Though time be against us, hope shall ever be on our side.

• Elite Members
  • 2,227 posts
    Last Visit Jun 14 2018 08:50 PM
  • Alias:Sethera

Higana

Posted Image

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades
  • 3,427 posts

@Talim Rave: Hmmmmm....

The personality does come up a bit short.  Barring that, Miero seems like a pretty cool character, and just because we live in a shipwreck it doesn't mean we can't eat well.  I mostly like this guy.  Mostly.  The one thing I'm not so sure about is his amulet, which you say is the only one of its kind.  Where did it come from?  Why is it the only one?  If Rinne says it's fine then it's probably fine, but it raises questions on my end.

@Seth: There's no rush.  And don't worry about the bold; I had a similar glitch happen in another RP of mine.  I'll ask one of the mods I have on Skype to take a look at it later if Toyo hasn't.

justyui.gif

Usami Rainko

Usami Rainko

• Back Alley Alliance
  • 2,201 posts
Applying for a Strength slot.

App

BOYS, BE AMBITIOUS!

VD78ldS.png

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts
I probably need to explain what I was thinking with the Eye.

First of all, both the Tzal-Toalth and Ghor-Tiln's Eye are actually yoinked from a text-based RPG I partake in known as Sryth. Both items in the game are also linked to one's level of mastery over the use of the art of Necromancy and to each other.

In regards to the weapon, ability's exactly as it says on the tin, it can summon a swarm of bats to surround the foe. The only alteration I made to that is to make it a minor AOE, capable of affecting at most three close-to-each-other players at once. The weapon itself could be considered a rare drop from a boss as well. The amulet's ability is actually to modify and empower the staff, but I figured that might get way out of hand, and so made it so it instead altered how Miero could make use of the swarm.

I was thinking that the 'summon' of the Ghor-Tiln's Eye was linked not to the first use of the Spirit Claw skill, but something that appeared as Miero was recovering, which would be this game's closest equal to coming back from the dead, which would be a nod to the art of Necromancy, which would actually make it a rare because of the unusual way it is acquired, to return to full health after falling under a certain amount of HP while equipped with the Tzal-Toalth. The necklace, without the staff, is useless otherwise.

Usami Rainko

Usami Rainko

• Back Alley Alliance
  • 2,201 posts

App finished so yeah. Spent way too much time thinking of a character whose appearance kinda fitted.

BOYS, BE AMBITIOUS!

VD78ldS.png

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades
  • 3,427 posts

@Yosuke & Mitcher: I like both of these apps.  Something tells me at least one of you will be in the final cut.

EDIT: Seeing as I've been asked this multiple times, I'll say it here.  "PENDING" on the OP just means that two or more people have reserved a slot of that type, meaning that no matter what, it will be full in the final cut.  It does not mean you don't have a shot at taking it.

justyui.gif

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts

Alright, redid both the armor and the accessory.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users