2nd Topic [Mythical God] Archtype (23/23) (Updated 11/04/2015)

lecc_XD

This time i came with a new deck called [Mythical God]

Based on the Greek mythology's Gods, this deck use the ability of the Pendulums monsters of getting into the Extra Deck when sent to the graveyard or destroyed. Monsters have the ability of destroy your own Pendulum Cards to place themselves there, also, when they are in Pendulum Zones and got destroyed, the other effects activates~!

Art made by Genzoman

[spoiler=Main Deck Monsters]

5MqQyMw.jpg

BvqH7XU.jpg

VJff4fC.jpg

wx9rn7p.jpg

DQM3owD.jpg

ehb5lcX.jpg

XL9nU0q.jpg

cB3KZW1.jpg

qOPGmN2.jpg

9xEaOMo.jpg

0jRajDB.jpg

bTl2Pf6.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spell Cards]

kPkdokI.jpg

9E7u2D5.jpg

RtsorgJ.jpg

wz3QNak.jpg

njn3wsu.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Trap Cards]

15UrkFn.jpg

Ba8YoIM.jpg

pEp1CoH.jpg

zCWDmHk.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= XYZ Monsters]

NC5Acuo.jpg

3 level 5 "Mythical God" monsters
You can only control 1 "Gaia, Mythical Goddess Creator" face-up in your side of the field. Once per Turn: Detatch 1 XYZ material from this card; Add 1 "Mythical God" Monster or "Divine God" Spell/Trap card from your deck to your hand. If this card is destroyed (Either by Battle or Card Effect): Shuffle it into your Extra Deck instead of sending it to the Graveyard. You can only gain each effect of "Gaia, Mythical Goddess Creator" once per turn.

ee0VGZL.jpg

3 level 7 "Mythical God" monsters
You can only control 1 "Zeus, Mythical God Ruler" face-up in your side of the field. Durin either player's turn, When your Opponent activates a Monster effect: Detatch 1 XYZ material from this card; Negate the activation of that effect, and if you do, destroy it. If this card is destroyed (Either by Battle or Card Effect): Shuffle it into your Extra Deck instead of sending it to the Graveyard. You can only gain each effect of "Zeus, Mythical God Ruler" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

Ty so much for your time~

I hope you like it~

You do know that if you use the monsters for Xyz Materials, they'll go to the Graveyard instead of the Extra Deck, right?

Because they aren't considered on the field while in material state, the Pendulum rules don't apply here.

Hades can recycle them when it happens, yes; but if your goal was to recycle the gods after being used to Xyz for things, it won't work.

---

BTW, you need to reupload Hades, so his Level shows properly, assuming that you meant for him to be a Level other than 0.

I'll assume he's Level 5.

(Level 0 is a thing now, yes, but reserved for Ultimaya right now)

You do know that if you use the monsters for Xyz Materials, they'll go to the Graveyard instead of the Extra Deck, right?

Because they aren't considered on the field while in material state, the Pendulum rules don't apply here.

Hades can recycle them when it happens, yes; but if your goal was to recycle the gods after being used to Xyz for things, it won't work.

---

BTW, you need to reupload Hades, so his Level shows properly, assuming that you meant for him to be a Level other than 0.

I'll assume he's Level 5.

(Level 0 is a thing now, yes, but reserved for Ultimaya right now)

Fixed! so it showns its level now

btw, i know already the fact that they are pretty lost when they touch graveyard, but thats kinda what i wanted to do, since their are pretty easy to get into the field, and basically they can spam summons every turn.

Cerberus, Hades and Artemisa can recycle them but not enough to make them kinda broken

even the spell cards have really big costs that keep the balance of the deck

anyway, if you think i need another recycler, i can made it~

Ty for the feedback

I didn't look at the S/T cards, but I see Cerebrus recycles them.

Then again, them being all Pendulums makes them very similar to that of Qlis; technically speaking, add 1 Level to all of the monsters here (and a Scale on the 8s), and there you go.

Although these are all Level 5+ monsters, and don't have any ways to get themselves on the field; and Tribute themselves off.

With that in mind, unless you can maintain a pair of Scale 1/8, this Deck is essentially reliant on Pendulum Summoning to make it work.

And yeah, Vanity's shuts them down pretty hard.

I didn't look at the S/T cards, but I see Cerebrus recycles them.

Then again, them being all Pendulums makes them very similar to that of Qlis; technically speaking, add 1 Level to all of the monsters here (and a Scale on the 8s), and there you go.

Although these are all Level 5+ monsters, and don't have any ways to get themselves on the field; and Tribute themselves off.

With that in mind, unless you can maintain a pair of Scale 1/8, this Deck is essentially reliant on Pendulum Summoning to make it work.

And yeah, Vanity's shuts them down pretty hard.

then what if i make 1 card or fix one of them to make them able of normal summon, kinda like Hazy Flame, because i wanna keep in part the Pendulum Reliant but u got a point, if i got the SS blocked, the deck clog pretty hard.

Making some of them Normal Summonable (with conditions); though doing so will borderline on being on-par with Qliphorts like I mentioned earlier.

And yeah, a lot of us don't hold those in high regard; even now.

But yeah, something that can be Normal Summoned when needed will help them out a lot, in case your SSes are locked.

(1-2 members that can be NSed, albeit with an altered Level and lower stats; should be fine)

---

Then again, Vanity's got hit to 1 this time; so it's not as much of a threat as it was prior to last week; but just consider that in mind.

That or any other things that shut down Special Summoning.

Making some of them Normal Summonable (with conditions); though doing so will borderline on being on-par with Qliphorts like I mentioned earlier.

And yeah, a lot of us don't hold those in high regard; even now.

But yeah, something that can be Normal Summoned when needed will help them out a lot, in case your SSes are locked.

(1-2 members that can be NSed, albeit with an altered Level and lower stats; should be fine)

---

Then again, Vanity's got hit to 1 this time; so it's not as much of a threat as it was prior to last week; but just consider that in mind.

That or any other things that shut down Special Summoning.

Added a Field Spell for more Normal Summons and fixed the Sacrifice to the Divine God to search the Spell/Traps and destroy Spell/Trap Cards

what do you think about it now?

Updated!

- Change the type of Uranus and Poseidon, now they are Winged Beast and Fish respectively

- Added 3 new cards

* Helios, Mythical God of the Sun

* Hera, Mythical Goddess of Jelousy

* Future Vision of the Divine God

ty 4 the feedback~!

Archived