I'd like to make a TCG variant of Yuya Sakaki's deck but I have no idea where to start other than the Magicians and Odd-Eyes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please if you post a deck up, try to make it TCG, seeing what the OCG gets or has already pisses me off due to when they get their stuff.

basically, lots of performapals. You can use wikia easily enough to see which ones come from sets that have already been released in the tcg.

Depends whether you care more about competitiveness, or accuracy to his deck. if it's the latter, throw in one of everything.

Basically anything he uses in the early episodes of the show should be out in the tcg by now, but that's just my assumption.

Yeah I was going for a more competitive build but I can't seem to figure out how the performapal pendulums work. So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in showing me their build........

No homo.

Robin made a deck somewhere....I'll see if I can find it.

Basically you can run Performapals from a lot of different angles.  You can go straight and ignore the Odd-eyes extra deck stuff completely.  You can focus on magicians in hopes of just making Odd-eyes rebellion for game.  You can focus on the fusions.  You can make a rank 4 engine.  

While I won't take the time to single out the TCG stuff, most of the staples we either already have or are getting VERY soon, so there's that.

The possibilities truly are endless, but here are the staples:

• Lizardraw at 3.  Pretty much always.  Scales 6 is not bat at all in that deck, and it can kill itself for a draw, plus if you need to go defensive it lets you draw more.  Pretty freaking great.
  • Pendulum wizard at 2-3.  Set him as a scale, boost your stuff up for no reason.  Pendulum summon him, you can pop 2 to search 2.  Once again, pretty ridiculous.
  • Odd-eyes probably around 2, maybe 3 if you are feeling you need it.  With Fusion Conscription so long as you have Rune-eyes in your extra deck (regardless of whether or not you can actually make it) you can search odd-eyes and then proceed to set it and search for lizard or Pendulum wizard.  That's why I say run at 2, since if you play 3 conscription you can still get it pretty often.
  • Fire Mufflerlion at probably 2.  It's pretty great.  double attacks for reasons.  nuff said.  Bad in the scale though unless you need to crash something.
  • Hammer Mammoth at 1.  Not the greatest card and has pretty much 0 utility in the deck.  But it lets you safely push for game except for anything except mirror force pretty much.  can't be searched easily (if at all) but its not worth running more than 1.
  • Soldier Tiger at at least 2.  Kill something by battle, then search.  With Pendulum wizard set he's a 2700 body.  Not something to mess with.
  • Performapal Call at at least 2.  So I get to Swift Scarecrow you, and I get to add 2 Pals, and the only restriction is I can't use my extra deck during my turn?  You barely use the extra deck anyway in most builds.

Other cards worth noting, but not really staples:

• Bowhopper. This really isnt that great, but it DOES let you recycle things in your grave.  Could be really good in a long game.  Maybe consider at 1
  • Friendonkey  Lets you swarm a bit harder and gives you a use for you normal summon. Plus it has a pretty cool combo with Pendulum wizard.  You summon Donkey, SS wizard, then you can pop 2 to search 2, and then you have a scale. Very useful in that regard.  Consider running 1-2
  • Cast Change This card is VERY interesting.  have a terrible hand clogged with pals you can use? Trade them into the deck for a new hand with a free card thrown in.  That makes this thing a +0 that recycles you hand.  Seems too good to be true, but that means you would only use it if you have a bad hand, and even then, that bad hand needs unusable Pals.  Since you can search super hard in the deck, this thing isn't too useful.  It's only really good at dumping bad turn 1 hands, but it's your call, because it does that job fabulously.'
  • Pinch Helper  Basically and alternative to Call.  Does something similar, and without an extra deck restriction.  Up to you if you feel it's useful.
  • Silver Claw  Everyone runs at least 2 of this, but it doesn really do anything for the deck.  It's just a generic booster for the sake of being a generic booster.  I'm not a huge fan now that pendulum wizard is a thing, but throwing a couple in doesn't hurt anything really.

Build Specific Choices:

• Fusion Based
  • Trump witch - it lets you fuse without poly.  It's honestly pretty great
  • Any level 5 or higher magician pendulum - Astomancy is a good choice. Just make Rune-eyes as dumb as possible
  • Silver claw / any powerful beast - make beast-eyes stupid.
  • Rebellion Dragon Based
  • Destruction Magician and Creation Magician - Duh
  • Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon - Double Duh
  • Odd-eyes Absolute Dragon - Not out yet on DN nor Devpro but it's not bad at all.  Actually it's pretty good.  Utopia on a 2800 body that does some more stupid stuff is pretty great.
  • Permormapal "Boost my attack so stupidly high that I OTK you" deck
  • Cheermole - more 1000 boost.  Combine with Wizard to boost 2000.  Neat.
  • Silver Claw - Should be obvious by now
  • Mufflelion - You are OTKing.  Why wouldn't you want to attack twice?
  • Partnaga - This thing can actually boost Odd-eyes to insane attack, especially if you summon more than 1 at the same time.

With all the new magician stuff that was just reveled, you can also just run straight magician's with 3 odd-eyes as a deck, but since those aren't out yet on anything yet I won't discuss it.  Anything Performapal I have not touched on is either irrelevant or bad, or I just don't like it.

Thanks for the info man, you covered just about all the bases. Can't wait for that structure. Something like that tuner makes me think a synchro is involved. Hope Yuya's deck transforms into that down the road.

P.S.- Am I the only one that when I see Absolute Dragons "Special Summon 1 "Odd-Eyes" clause and no Odd-Eyes have been revealed yet, I am more than certain that Absolute Dragon is not that the only Odd-Eyes we'll be getting.

Absolute Dragon can pull out an Odd-eyes Pendulum dragon who is face-up in your extra deck, or Odd-eyes Rebellion Dragon, which isn't exactly optimal.  But yeah we are definitely going to get a level 7 synchro to work with that pendulum magican tuner at the very least.  If it's another Odd-eyes then hopefully it has a useable effect.

Wat

P-Pal Call and Mufferlion are terrible

Donkey is a definite 3-of, and so forth ._.

I'll just post my thoughts on p-pal later, because I went over every card pre-CORE.

forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/329206-ladies-and-gentlemen-four-heroes-pt-1-performapal-explanations-galore/

I am rating and considering many changes not listed here, but that's another matter, similarly pay attention to the description on the monsters and p-pal support below. Also subject to changes next week.

I can see that about Mufflerlion.  It's only good in the attack boost OTK.  I don't know why I put it staples

But you really feel that way about call?  really?  I love the thing.  The only time it's ever bad is when you need to SS from the extra deck, which you don't always need to unless you are playing the Xyz spam build.  I dunno.  I guess it's personal preference at that point.

Archived