Pokemon Shuffle

Flame Dragon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, it might be harder to REALLY stay in a placing position. But the top 30K get it (opposed to 20K) - for North America, anyway.

I really, really want it. Not only will it make some stages much easier, since Lucario is one of the Pokemon I've been using half the game, and some stages I don't have a Super-effective Mega (but Lucario would be one if I had it), but I'm very interested in getting everything that's exclusive, because its availability is something outside your control.

It's a lot more difficult imo this time around to get a reasonable score due to it being move based instead of time based, but good luck to all those trying to get Lucarioite!

See, I personally suck at time based ones so I'm cool with it being moves.

Also, I hope the people that already have a Lucarioite don't count towards the 30K. I would assume so, but you never know.

I just recently found that I've already had a Lucarionite when I caught Lucario XD I don't even remember participating at the competition.

But Regirock is a big pain in the ass even with M-Luke. Still didn't manage to get my hands on the thing.

See, I personally suck at time based ones so I'm cool with it being moves.

Also, I hope the people that already have a Lucarioite don't count towards the 30K. I would assume so, but you never know.

They'll get 2 Jewels instead. But I think they still take up a rank slot (and Ranks 30001+ still won't get one).

My hope is that those already with Lucarionite won't do the stage (or at least won't really push for a top score) because they don't need to.

They'll get 2 Jewels instead. But I think they still take up a rank slot (and Ranks 30001+ still won't get one).

My hope is that those already with Lucarionite won't do the stage (or at least won't really push for a top score) because they don't need to.

Yea thats going to suck. And I'd hope they do that too. The difference between 1 and 2 gems is super magical so I don't see it being worth spending the gold to even get that high a score in the first place.

Woot, caught Regirock with a 17% catch rate.

I also have discovered I love Milotic.

Stabilize+ is a REALLY strong ability so Milotic is great.

Anyway, without spending any gold on the Mega Lucario stage I was able to rank in at 5199. Not sure how since I didn't even break 10k, but who knows, maybe this will end up being easier to get than I thought. In the mean time I'm trying to catch Xerneas for the extra help on the Mega Lucario stage. Sadly, as I said I'm miserable at timed fights and even with Mega Starts I can only just get the win. Best odds were 16% and I don't see myself doing a ton better than that.

I have a score just above 10K, so I'm doing fairly well, too. I may have to do the stage a few times over the week to make sure I stay up there if the rank starts dipping.

I feel like you should be fine. I just got over 10k myself and I'm in the top 5000. Like, unless I fall below top 20K I'm not going to worry, and if that does happen I'll start using powers since I'm pretty sure Mega Start alone will be enough to get me to like 12K points.

In the mean time I've been working on catch Xern and I just can't beat the stage without using Mega Start. At least I know of an exploit so that if your great ball fails to catch you can return to the home screen and make it so the game doesn't know you spent the money. You lose out on experience and some money, but it feels like a fair trade off.

I recently just started playing this game, and it's been pretty fun. However, I'd just like to say... FUCK MEGA MAWILE!

Psh, she aint so hard. Well, not if you have all the end game pokemon. :3 But yea, I remember having a fair bit of trouble beating her. I recommend picking up a Charizard and Lucario from the expert stages should you have them unlocked.

Anyway, just outside top 10,000 for Mega Lucario. Unless something crazy happens in the next 27 hours I should be able to get it without having spent any gold which would be awesome.

Also, playing through the older stages for S ranks and its funny how much easier I find them compared to the nonsense that is the later ones.

I picked up Lucario, but, yeah, she's just plain bullshit. Pick non-support clog or barriers, not both. I think I might also grab Char if I can beat him.

I remember having picked up Charizard at that point, so its doable. Plus, its nice to do something other than run your head into the wall that is Mega Mawile.

Like running your head into the wall that is Espeon? Honestly Barriers and probably whatever clouds are sound like the worst, since they pretty much tell you "screw you player, I just rendered an entire area of space utterly unusable. Have fun working in a 3x3 area without any chance for matches."

Like running your head into the wall that is Espeon? Honestly Barriers and probably whatever clouds are sound like the worst, since they pretty much tell you "screw you player, I just rendered an entire area of space utterly unusable. Have fun working in a 3x3 area without any chance for matches."

Clouds aren't that bad. All they do is obstruct your view of the board. It can be annoying, but with unlimited time its not that hard t figure out whats hiding under them. I think only 1 or 2 stages in the main game use them. I've seen them like 3 times in the expect stages and they are really annoying there. Still very beatable though since the only ones I have left are Articuno (waiting for Mega Lucario) and the last 4. What I really hate is the ice since it can just blank whole rows because you can't clear the top most one. At least the unbreakable ones still fall and do go away on their own at some point.

Also, one of the things that I think make the later stages, especially the expert ones, really annoying is that they add in a 5th support to the pool that is resisted. I think Mawile is one of the first examples of it and it not only becomes more common its all over the expert stages.

Yeah, the non-supports are really freaking annoying, and they were doing it since, what, the Nidorans I should think. The "ice" is actually called a Barrier, like the actual move Barrier. Buizel's support ability always destroys one Barrier when you line him up, so that's how I know the name. But yeah, freezing the icons in place is the worst as it makes it even more ridiculously hard to combo together damage. And combos aren't exactly easy to get either.

Yeah, the non-supports are really freaking annoying, and they were doing it since, what, the Nidorans I should think. The "ice" is actually called a Barrier, like the actual move Barrier. Buizel's support ability always destroys one Barrier when you line him up, so that's how I know the name. But yeah, freezing the icons in place is the worst as it makes it even more ridiculously hard to combo together damage. And combos aren't exactly easy to get either.

Didn't know that was the name. Good to know.

And my general rule is try to get 2 matches at once and maybe have the combo into a 3rd. Past that a lot of it is luck on how the new supports fall. Though this does make the unbreakable blocks really annoying since they disappear after a short while and I never know when that is.

I believe unbreakables piss off after 3-5 turns. Although I think it might have something to do with how many matches you make maybe. It's kinda vague.

Yea, thats what makes them so frustrating. I plan a match to happen after my move and things get thrown off cause an unbreakable times out.

Barriers are the fucking worst, no joke. As bad as they are, it's complete horseshit when the enemy mon seems obligated to freeze your entire top row, making it impossible to make moves at all. All they gotta do is deny you your top line and you can kiss that attempt good fucking bye and so fucking long. URGH fuck Espeon and fuck its ability to barrier the mons you actually planned to line up.

And then the RNG cuts me some slack with a 12 chain combo that sliced its ass up. God does work fast.

Just caught Blastoise and Charizard with very low percentages, took me by surprise. I'm also able to beat Venusaur almost every time, but I'm never lucky enough to catch him.

I've been stuck on Mega Mawile myself for awhile. I finally just gave up and decided to go through the expert levels I have unlocked. Now that I've caught both Lucario and Charizard, I should try my luck at fighting her again, but I think I'll try to do some coin farming before I attempt it again.

Archived