Insert Fantasy Name Here [OOC/PG-13/Started/Accepting]

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to say it, since I barely did anything, but I'm gonna have to drop from this. My apologies. Feel free to take Brack, either if someone wants to use him as a character or just make him an NPC or something. 

Aww. :( Well, it was nice to have you. I'll keep him in the OP just in case you decide you want to come back though. ^^

[spoiler= Jessica (WIP)]

Quote: "I'm only a princess, but I know I can be so much more... What am I a princess of? Well, it's a secret, simply put."

Character Name: Princess Jessica (Or just Jessica)
Race: Kitsune
Class: Princess/Illusionist
[spoiler=Appearance:]

zm1p5c.jpg

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 65 Kg

Her tail is large, as shown, but using illusions and trickery, she usually makes it look like a regular single tail. She does the same with her hair, keeping it in a single braid. She only wears the dress shown in formal occasions, but prefers a short red skirt in public.

[spoiler=Personality:]

Though she's a princess, her life isn't all formal and boring. She loves fun and games, even at the age of 80, and often spends her time helping people in Centra City. She is caring and helpful, but sometimes messes around too much, leading to silly and often troublesome situations. She welcomes strangers kindly, but tries to get as much detail out of them as quickly as possible.

[spoiler=Biography:]

Skills/Powers: Creating illusions, enticing dancing, jumping high & running fast.

Items/Weapons:

Misc:

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler= Jessica (WIP)]

Quote: "I'm only a princess, but I know I can be so much more... What am I a princess of? Well, it's a secret, simply put."

Character Name: Princess Jessica (Or just Jessica)

Race: Kitsune

Class: Princess/Illusionist

[spoiler=Appearance:]

zm1p5c.jpg

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 65 Kg

Her tail is large, as shown, but using illusions and trickery, she usually makes it look like a regular single tail. She does the same with her hair, keeping it in a single braid. She only wears the dress shown in formal occasions, but prefers a short red skirt in public.

[spoiler=Personality:]

Though she's a princess, her life isn't all formal and boring. She loves fun and games, even at the age of 80, and often spends her time helping people in Centra City. She is caring and helpful, but sometimes messes around too much, leading to silly and often troublesome situations. She welcomes strangers kindly, but tries to get as much detail out of them as quickly as possible.

[spoiler=Biography:]

Skills/Powers: Creating illusions, enticing dancing, jumping high & running fast.

Items/Weapons:

Misc:

Since it was a WIP I never said anything but just saying "Jessica" should've been a rabbit. XD

Anyway. Idk who all is around, some of the people haven't been online in a few days even. But I plan on doing something a bit bigger soon, just gonna wait for a bit more posting.

• 3 weeks later...

I am not leaving, but it is going to be a while between my post know, because I have been getting ready for school. I transferred to one that didn't suck (half of the teachers at my last school left, but it is a small school) and I have had to do a bunch of yard work because my power went out.

I am not leaving, but it is going to be a while between my post know, because I have been getting ready for school. I transferred to one that didn't suck (half of the teachers at my last school left, but it is a small school) and I have had to do a bunch of yard work because my power went out.

Understandable, don't worry about it, we're hibernating atm it seems XD

• 2 weeks later...

Archived