my thoughts~

-Purity : gosh damn... pendulum effect is fine, but the field effect, i suggest to eliminate the first effect and make the second one you choose and any kind of spell, is enought for 2000 DEF stall

-Brilliance: any pendulum "World"? so you wanna get the boss that easily? monster effect is fine also i like the Elsword Refference xD)

-Resistance: So it seems you have 2 ways to get the boss that easily... field effect is good, but you should make it like Solemn Jugdmen, once per turn, negate anything, so it doesnt look that broken, enough to keep your LP safe for a bit but doenst affect your enemy that bad (Also moar Elsword Refference!! :D)

-Fragance: ok, its getting worse... get ready for the next turn and then gaining the effect of the pendulum + the add... also its better if you make the effect "While this card is face-up: Opponent' Spell Cards have their effect negated"

-Supremacy: Again, the same sht... you rlly wanna win that free? xD tho the field eff should be "Your Trap Cards cannot be Chained by opponent's cards"

-Resolution: Pendulum effect is... a free add again. The Monster effect just should negate the ballte phace once when is face up, the effect of add is fine

-Compassion: i think you have something against Trap cards, tho good pendulum effect, now about the field effect... +4 in hand just cuz you want... tho the trap card effect is good enough, just make it tribute 2 card, no itself.

-Unity: oohh its seems less broken that the other cards, the only detail is the attack directly eff, drop it and make it just that monster to attack that turn, sounds more viable

also, another thing, is there any trap that worth playing in this deck? xD

im waiting for the Support, Spell and trap cards should be about stalling or getting the low levels easier~
7/10 (good idea, but need to low the OPness, i already learned from my mistakes xD)

Imma vive a quick review because i have no time atm, but later in the night i will review the traps
Tho the first thing is that your are using the add effect good enought to keep it controlled, but the control you are giving to those monsters are kinda insane
I will tell your what happened with my "Seven Seas"
At the start i also though tht they are kinda fast enought to match the meta, but later i learned by uploading them into DP that they are beyond the meta, Extra Normal i thought would been needed, damage eff that i thought it was the core, once pet turn effects that summon free, cards that literally feed my grave for salvage and are spasheables. All or them replaced for a OPT effect more suitable, the 500 buen/heal das completly rmoved and most or the effects nos can only been activated in MP2, extra normals completly obliterated and some ppl think its broken still
I would recomend your to upload them at DP but it doesnt allow pendulums at the moment (i think)

Again, i would suggest something
The effects or the Ritual monsters once they were summooned that way, still actives, so your can easily summon them and later use them as ritual tribute for a bigger monsters, but on top of that, they can be pendulum summoned and that means they can gain their effects becuz there is no restricción when or how to summon
Thats pretty important

• 2 weeks later...

Archived