YCM GFET Semifinal match 1

Battle for Sacred Stones supremecy begins now!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Ephraim vs Joshua

• Ephraim (FE8)
    • Joshua (FE8)

I'm blown away by the Joshua support. I knew he was popular but didn't know he was this popular.

He's awesome. Very much so. On so many levels. But I just can't deny Ephraim the vote. I'm not even totally sure what it is I like in Ephraim better than Joshua.

I don't mind he's losing though, top 4 is awesome. And Joshua is a great character.

I know it's a joke but I can't deny it makes me kinda sad to see someone say this. Cause I'm super excited with the fact that my first attempt at something like this is going so well, and I put in a good bit of work into making it go well.

If t makes you feel better I think it's cool

I know it's a joke but I can't deny it makes me kinda sad to see someone say this. Cause I'm super excited with the fact that my first attempt at something like this is going so well, and I put in a good bit of work into making it go well.

You should have voted for Henry then. clearly the true hero of the FE franchise.

Yeah Joshua has much love here. 9-3. Similar to the other it seems fairly obvious who'll win this one. Seeing as I said before, most votes ends up being 15 and to win Ephraim needs 7 (which would make 19 votes). So once more; will lock this in 16 hours or so unless Ephraim gets a couple more votes before that.

Gonna go ahead and lock 24 hours early. No way Ephraim is getting 7 votes in one day; with the above information in mind.

Congrats, in a 3-9 victory, Joshua shows he's the better Fire Emblem Sacred Sword badass dude!

Archived