Easter Event Winners and Results

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Honestly, I only intended to release the original 22 eggs that you see in the image.

But due to the amount of eggs being found in the first day, I had to throw in extra ones so interest would remain.

And this was a solo mission for all of you; find the eggs on your own accord. 

If we make team hunting, there'd have to be more things for you to find,

Either that, or the locations get really hard to find.

---

As for the logo, probably sometime this week.

I've already awarded the point prizes to those who got 24+ eggs.

Most of the eggs should've been available to all of you guys; even if you haven't been here.

Then again, go look at the one Night ran last year.

He went for a couple members that most newbies wouldn't even know; a lot of you never met OMGAKITTY and Altair.

---

But that's why some of the older members were used for the challenge eggs, hence the name.

(Specifically, Kaisu and 1337noob)

Darkplant should've been easy if you frequented TCG for a while.

I think somebody should change the Easter event so it doesn't deliberately provide shittons of convenience to some guy who was here for 8 years.

Sethera has been here for like 5 months, frequents mainly only RP, and they found 13 eggs (and might've found more had they looked more than a couple days)

Just pointing out that it's possible for new members to find the stuff.

It was indeed possible to find all of the eggs, even if you're a new member.

Sethera proved it as such, and even found some of the challenge eggs if I remember.

But yes, the listed winners are mostly YCM veterans; regardless, it was still do-able by everyone.

---

You just have to think hard enough about it, and the answers will come.

That may have helped some of you find #3, #13, #14, #17 and #19 much more easily.

Logic to those eggs are below:

[spoiler=]

3 referenced stuff in TCG at the time that was badly designed. Where would you find cards that are beyond repair?

13 gave you references to the cardmaker and MLP. If you factor in the type of animal that the latter is (or class thereof), where would be a logical place for the egg to hide?

But indeed, said thread didn't explicit reference horses in the title; you would've had to comb through things. (Should've been a tag that said something)

14 was a Hoenn-based reference; many of you know that Nai is represented as an Altaria; the other two are Zex and myself (due to seniority in membership + modship).

However, this may have been easier to find if you pay attention to the GPT.

17 referenced Level/Rank 0, so your first course of action would've been to locate something related to 0.

And that thread was that one made by ems97.

19 references a user who writes their cards in Spanish. One of their first threads was used here; if you were able to translate the clue, then you might have found it.

Remember, most thread eggs were on page 1 or so, however they may have been hidden in forums you may not frequent.

[/spoiler]

Sethera has been here for like 5 months, frequents mainly only RP, and they found 13 eggs (and might've found more had they looked more than a couple days)

Just pointing out that it's possible for new members to find the stuff.

Yeah, but it is way harder.

Yeah, final projects and stuff suck.

But just know that I've not forgotten about the award logos (although the other prizes have been awarded more/less).

If I don't do them quickly, it's not that I forgot about you all; but rather that I do not have as much GFX time as I'd like.

In the worst case scenario, I'll have to ask Night to craft a quick one.

Logos have been placed into your profiles; I apologize for the wait.

If you had other things like previous awards and flags, they've been moved to your About Me pages.

So yeah, thanks to all who participated and congrats to the winners.

---

If I didn't award you a logo, then PM me.

Should've gotten all of you.

Archived