NECRO!

Just Crouton

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That appears to be so.

And for the record, he got a very large warning a couple hours ago (not by my hand though); not to mention getting his posting privileges cut off.  (Also his alt. account got banned)

So yeah, the rest of us have our eye on him.

About 90% of the crap he posted today was that one word.

[i also checked CC if he necro'd further in there; nothing except for that one I warned him for; unless Nai/Zex found them and removed it while I was out.]

----

TCG should've gotten the spam removed, however, so no more viewing pointless things in there.

Consider the fact that he also necrobumped stuff from 2008.

Seriously, there's nothing worth seeing from that far ago.

Necrobumping isn't that bad, but it looks really unprofessional to see a very old thread suddenly bumped without reason.

But yeah, just remake the thread if you have to.

Also note that he necro'd 20 separate threads in TCG (and probably more) with spam posts; which I deleted all of his spam.

Yeah, mass necros like that are grounds for warnings; especially after being told to stop once by a moderator.

In any case, he's been banned for life (and by that, I mean the ban scythe got used).

Not mine though.

Well, considering that he made a couple duplicates and continued to do the same s*** as his main account, the IP ban is warranted.

And again, I'm not the one who dealt the IP ban, but which of us did it is irrelevant and not something you need to know.

Ah.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived