Banishing Dinosaur Subtype?

MewMew3

I like Dino Rabbit a lot and I'm not too satisfied with how the deck has little support and power. I am angry at how the meta game is right now (was there ever a duelist who wasn't?), so I want to make some special banishing and bouncing cards... with DINOS! I dislike how Dinosaurs have little support and are relegated to dumb muscle card. Real dinosaurs had feathers, and so my Dinos tend to have feathers too, to be more bird-like. 

My dinos tend to be FIRE and WIND. They are mostly concerned with speed, banishing, and bouncing, so they can compete with the meta while still being anti-meta. Their levels tend to 3 (for Leviair), 4 (for Rabbit), and 8 (powerful Xyz monsters). The dinosaurs are fiery, feathered, bird-like, creatures from the future. They convey sapience, passion, and resourcefulness.   

Also, forgive me for not being the best with effect descriptions (with the nitty gritty grammar and stuff). The content is more important. I want to make sure the cards are not overpowered, but can still be pretty competitive. 

LEVEL/RANK 3

NTqpYHd.jpg

Pretty self-explanatory. Can fetch a Rescue Rabbit and cool low-level Dinos. Decent ATK and DEF. Works well with banish decks. What's there not to like.

4oJftbN.jpg

Can fulfill swarming and banishing requirements. Helps you recycle the normal monsters for Rabbit. Pretty versatile little guy.

3D0nyEC.jpg

Helps swarm the field, and can bring back any banished Dinosaur. I put a limit on the first effect (can only be used once per duel), so it won't be broken. 

0yh8Aw1.jpg

Pretty neat useful little "fish". Good for mediating your banished cards with your Graveyard cards.

Ew8EQDG.jpg

Can Special Summon Dinosaurs with ease, either from the Graveyard or Banished Zone (needs to have a name already). I fear the effect may be broken, but is somewhat justified considering it needs 3 monsters to make it. I did make sure both effects could only be used once per turn... so, eh.

xSVBG2J.jpg

The most bizarre dinosaur I created. A Beckoning Light of sorts.   

LEVEL/RANK 4

Not as numerous as my Level/Rank 3 monsters, because dinosaurs already have a sturdy supply of Level 4 monsters.

l95ufcK.jpg

Can dinos have 2000 ATK beatstick? ^_^

GsdBdto.jpg

Better than that dumb stegosaurus card.

jwUeI3j.jpg

An alternate to Jurrac Guiba. If you're banishing your dinosaurs, using him is  good idea. He can help swarm the field easily, and make a Laggia or Dolka. 

0TP505K.jpg

If you are out of Rescue Rabbits and have some banished Normal Dinosaurs you'd like to summon... (P.B. stands for Prehistoric Beast.) 

qIXzkym.jpg

A good generic dinosaur monster. You can dump a dinosaur of your choosing AND potentially bounce a card. I considering making it capable of adding a dinosaur to your hand, but we already can easily do that with Fossil Dig. [EDIT: I actually did to aid in its usefulness. I hope it's not broken, but it does require 3 Level 4 dines, so arguably justified?] 

rnXlF2B.jpg

And why not a useful tool for FIRE decks while we're at it? 

HIGHER LEVELS/RANKS

2uGoFl6.jpg

Protects your dinosaurs from your opponent's card effects. It can also summon itself, albeit a bit slowly during your opponent's End Phase, and only if you still have a dinosaur as fodder. But it does make good material for Solda.

cqtNhRA.jpg

A versatile FIRE dinosaur. You can banish dinosaurs in your graveyard AND you can increase its ATK by eating Levels. Makes it good Rank 8 material and Solda material.

p39SL9L.jpg

Good for swarming and Rank 8 material. It can even reduce an opponent's monster's ATK to 0 while you're at it.

5ceWefk.jpg

Rank 8 dines are sorely needed. This one is pretty decent.

3rfiAmx.jpg

Burns everything your opponent has. A little hard to get our but totally worth it.

nrnEKTd.jpg

And of course the coolest dinosaur ever.

AND SOME SUPPORT CARDS

BI810oy.jpg

Well-needed and decent dino protection.

ppmMHUA.jpg

Draw engine and gives banish fodder. 

FCHwpbv.jpg

A bit weaker than one would hope, because you can only activate it during your opponent's End Phase. But it still gives a good amount of control to dinosaur players.

DNWo9ef.jpg

Did your opponent activate Imperial Iron Wall? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

LiXs44y.jpg

Good for any banish-heavy deck, especially if you plan on reviving said banished monsters.

fje4lRa.jpg

Good for banishing decks overall. But the monster dies soon, so make it count.

gWFAElI.jpg

Speaks for itself.

EQx6kPp.jpg

And some more nice dino protection.

Rex Raptor would be proud. Please leave constructive criticism or supporting comments. Thanks! ^__^

• 2 weeks later...

Some more support cards for a banishing dino deck. 

TFAAM7Q.jpg

Some Macro Cosmos support other than Helios (a weak monster). Good for making Rank 3 Xyz monsters, I guess... You can only use it's effect when you have 3 or more monsters and you can only control 1 "Lite" monster. This is to stop the card from being completely abused and broken.

dVY367g.jpg

Helps you bring back some Level 3 monster to make a Rank 3 Xyz monster with.

eAsHBlQ.jpg

A bit of a chore to get out, but has a good effect. It's basically 1-1, except by getting this monster out you have a +1. 

9VqqXcz.jpg

Evil Cthulu bunny is a good bunny... good for me. 

of3AcMu.jpg

Sort of POA-ish. Since the monsters are banished, it will be a little harder to pull off. 

f0uFAQV.jpg

A nice 2000 DEF wall normal dinosaur. 

zIbunhB.jpg

Bakura had this card in his hand when dueling Yugi (manga only). Too bad he never played it. 

AAAARRRGGHHH! I need to do school work I've been procrastinating on desperately! But the creativity must pour out!!!! I can't stop it!!!!

BF0He1C.jpg

Helps with any deck with different attributes.

CIeuoqA.jpg

To summon higher Xyzs... 

R4gDORn.jpg

Great card for banishing... and we need MOAR MORPHING JARS!!!

zDm7nKU.jpg

Some more dino banishing stuff.

kWJzoJ7.jpg

A good counterpart to Inferno Reckless Summon 

Archived