Grigorescu Archtype (5 cards) - Instinct

Instinct

I haven't created or posted cards in roughly 2 years so I apologize if I didn't follow a rule or more. I'm posting these in the casual section since I have no idea how the meta is right now.

Inspiration: Yesterday in one my classes (Romanian Civilization), I learned about Nicolae Grigorescu, an Impressionist painter. The art I used for these cards are some images I found of his paintings. For the monsters, I made 2 versions: one with the effect and one with some quick lore I thought up.

R2gXEpZ.jpgDfVygFs.jpg

Effect: You can Special Summon this card by discarding 1 "Grigorescu" Monster from your hand. You can only control 1 face-up "Pratum Maiden of Grigorescu" at a time. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects.

Lore: She wandered across the Danube Plains, surrounded by the essence of the land. These brief walks were her form of leisure, as the days were long, lonely, and tiring.

AFgbTrs.jpggCw3g5b.jpg

Effect: You can Special Summon this card by discarding 2 "Grigorescu" Monsters from your hand. During the End Phase, if this card was Special Summoned: Send it to the Graveyard. This card gains 200 ATK for each "Grigorescu" Monster in your Graveyard (max. 1000). If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

Lore: His occupation required a unique mindset that only a man of his experience understood. While he often portrayed an assertive demeanor, he cared very much for his family and community.

kN16eew.jpgHV5Rlxj.jpg

Effect: You can Special Summon this card by discarding 1 "Grigorescu" Monster from your hand. During the End Phase, if this card was Special Summoned: Banish it. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: Target 3 "Grigorescu" Monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle all 3 into the Deck.
Lore: Since her son's recent passing took a toll on her mentality, the elements of the seashore offered her peace and tranquility. She often reminisced the days when both of her children were young and healthy.

OrVOdan.jpgFenwRcx.jpg

The Herder's Oxen: During your Main Phase 1: Add 2 "Grigorescu" Monsters from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Special Summon or attack during the turn you activate this card.

Seventh Day Festival: Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can banish 1 "Grigorescu" Monster in your Graveyard to activate 1 of the following effects:
- Return 1 "Grigorescu" Monster from your field to your hand.
- Draw 1 card. If it is a "Grigorescu" Monster, Special Summon it.
- Send 2 "Grigorescu" Monsters from your Deck to your Graveyard.
- Discard your hand.

Archived