「Emote」 「OOC/Started/Not Taking More Reserves/PG16」

「Emote」

Co-hosted by UnendingEmpire and Merciful Idiot

Apathy, Desire, Guilt, Pride, Wonder, Zeal. You know these things as emotions. Hundreds, if not thousands, exist, and every single one exists, to at least some extent, in every human being born on this Earth. Now, to say that each of these emotions existed equally in a person would demonstrate nothing but naivety; each of us has our own special little mix of opposing feelings. Anger combats bliss; courage fights back against fear. These little armies are constantly waging war within our very souls. One side may be close to winning, but it never quite wins.

But what if it did…

Opening - Realize; Persona
Closing - Utopiasphere; Mili[hr]

[spoiler=The basic concept behind this RP]
That RP I am making originally though it is vaguely based on Karakuri Doji no Ultimo. VEEEEEEERRRRRRYYY vaguely.

Ok, so basically, as was evidenced by the opening paragraph, this RP is about people who have the capability to push out all but one emotion from their soul, at least for a limited time. This, through an extremely powerful form of ESP, grants the user the ability to warp the very constitution of reality. If they focus hard enough upon that one emotion, they can do anything. Of course, as they are consumed by a single emotion, exactly how they use this granted omnipotence can be quite limited. The effects of a user’s reality-warping ability typically shows a motif, which of course would be directly related to the emotion that they embody. I.E. an individual who was completely consumed by guilt would be capable of conjuring up chains and restraints; tools of punishment for the guilty. Each human being leans toward a specific emotion, and can only choose to focus on that given emotion. If they were to try another, their soul’s true nature would resist too hard for them to get anything noteworthy accomplished.

Now, as mentioned, the user’s abilities are reliant upon their connection to their own specific emotion. This means that if their mind is clouded by other feelings, they become weaker and weaker. The nature of this causes negative emotions to be overall more powerful, as humans can fall into a slump easier than they can pull out of one. Now, it is safe to assume that people capable of such feats would be dangerous, and that assumption really is a fair one. Since the users are temporarily obsessed over that one emotion, they have a tendency of having very little control over themselves, the majority of them end up defying the typical conventions of society. The government has instituted laws that anybody capable of these things is to be identified, and quickly shuttled off into mental institutions, so as to keep their presence unknown to the public. Through use of intravenous medication, the mood can be regulated to the point where individuals are rendered incapable of using their abilities.

As a response to this, some Emoters (the unofficial term for people with this ability) have begun to form anarchist movements of resistance, including The Church of Salvation, which is based in Seattle, WA. Though this church is new, word of it has quickly spread throughout the world, with it being heralded as a safe place for Emoters to go. This has attracted an unnatural concentration of these individuals to the immediate area, investigating the offer. Aside from a few who already live there, this is why most characters are there.
[/spoiler]

[divider1]

[spoiler=Rules]
  • I am the host, what I say goes.
  • This RP may get a cohost, if it does, consider them to have authority equal to my own in matters I can/will not attend to.
  • Advanced clause:
    • All IC posts require at least 4 lines of text, or roughly 100 words at standard formatting.
    • Posting in script format is forbidden.
    • Copy-pasting or “expying” characters without tailoring them to the new roleplay is forbidden.
  • It feels stupid to say “have fun,” but really that is what we RP for, so please nobody try to cause problems.
  • This is an animesque RP, so expect it to include the tropes of one.
  • This RP will contain action and fights. Fights include losers. If two members are involved in a fight, and cannot decide who the victor will be in advance via PM, please come to me about it.
  • Just to make sure you are reading this (since I am explaining some pretty relevant shit right here) use any available color (aside from black and default grey) on the first letter of your character’s name. Bonus points if the chosen color is reminiscent of the charact’er given emotion.
  • Disregard rule 9
  • Disregard rule 8
[/spoiler]

[divider1]

[Spoiler=Character Application]
Name: Include both first and last.
Age: I am shooting for an age range from 16-30. Outliers in either direction are okay, but try to keep it within the range.
Emotion: Like, the one they emphasize to get the powers and shit.
Place of Birth: The RP will be taking place in Seattle, Washington, but the character can really be from anywhere.
Appearance: Please use a spoiler for this one. Either an animesque picture (plus a small amount of text to describe height and weight, as well as point out any differences between the character and the image) or minimum two paragraphs describing the character sufficiently
Biography: Min 2 paragraphs, spoiler
Personality: This shit is important. 2 paragraphs minimum, more prefered. Once again, spoiler’d
Abilities: I forgot to include this. Include however much you want.
Miscellaneous: Put misc things here. Theme song, favorite color, you know how it works.
[/spoiler]

[hr]

Character Directory

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[hr]
[spoiler=Yuri Svetlana][hr]

Acxj6SR.jpg

"You want a favor...? Why should I bother? [acronym=”Pronounced as ‘ne hachu’ and means ‘I don’t want to’ in Russian.”]не хочу[/acronym]"

[hr]Personal Information
[hr]Name: Yuri ??? [acronym=”Sweet Lana”]Svetlana[/acronym]
Place of Birth: Moscow, Russia
Emotion: Apathy
[hr][spoiler=Appearance]Casual Attire
Battle Attire

[acronym="No animal ears."]Stands rather short at 157 cm (~5'1"), weighs rather light at 50-51 kg (~110-112 lbs.)[/acronym][/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Personality]Ever the silent and reserved kind of person, one might get the perception that Yuri is nothing more than a machine in essence sometimes, which is not quite true. While he does show and feel little emotion, he does still feel all the emotions anyone else on this planet can feel, although not as strongly. It is not rare to see him by himself simply appearing to just stare off into the void meaninglessly.

However, this is also in part due to the fact that Yuri cares very little for most things and cannot get interested by many things either. As a result, he is almost always apathetic towards most issues, in addition to lacking motivation to do just about anything. An attempt to communicate with him will most likely result in just him quietly staring towards you and calculating whether it’s worth hearing you out. If he happens to decide that it is not - as he usually does - he will just turn back and ignore you, if not just outright say that he has no interest with the verbal undertone of asking you to leave him alone. He very rarely decides to do anything, and out of the few times he does, very few of those cases are because someone had asked him to do something. However, while he is not in his Emoter mode, he can still feel things such as motivation or desire to some small modicum, which has led to him joining the Church originally on a random urge to do something.

"..."[/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Biography]Born in the heart of the eastern Motherland, even his birth was unusual. Firstly, the newborn that would soon come to be known as Yuri Svetlana did not cry. Second, after he had been washed down and given to his mother to be breastfed, although Yuri did do it, it seemed that the infant had no interest in it particularly except for survival or it was perhaps weak. Only drinking and later eating enough to survive, throughout his growing years, his parents soon grew worried. No matter what they had tried to do, Yuri never seemed to have gained any pleasure. Taking him to the zoo, celebrating his birthdays, going to national museums, playing with him and trying to set him up with friends, and more. All of these only resulted in the same disinterested stare that eventually led to a fight between his parents, each of them considering that the other was at fault for not having been a good enough parent. It soon led to a divorce, but that hadn’t appeared to upset him either. Throughout his life, Yuri had gone to school, originally because he thought it was required by some sort of higher divine force, but after attempting the classes one day and passing with flying colors without any difficulty, he soon lost interest in that too, and a few years later, stopped going altogether.

As a result of the divorce, both parents had decided to leave and send him to an orphanage at the age of 11. Often getting reprimanded and yelled at due to not participating or trying in anything, he was soon socially outcast by nearly the entire orphanage as well, not that he seemed to mind. However, one young girl named [acronym=”Means ‘light’.”]Lana[/acronym] who had arrived at the orphanage due to similar situations as Yuri was determined to attempt to break what she saw as a shell surrounding this boy. No matter how many times Yuri blew her off due to having no interest with starting any sort of relationship, Lana continued to try and try. After a month of non-stop attempts, the boy eventually gave in, if only to stop her annoying attempts.

From that point on, the girl continue to pester him as long as he refused to come along with her, which led to the young Yuri eventually following her along every day as she went along with her activities and attempts to get Yuri to smile. Not really knowing what guys liked to do, Lana fell back on the things she saw that girls had liked to do, seeing that Yuri had a somewhat feminine appearance anyways. Persuading him to try growing his hair out slightly, Lana gave him a metal hairclip in the shape of a dog’s footprint to pin back the hair near his eyes when he eventually did. When he put it on at her - fifth - request, Lana had seemed overjoyed and renewed in her attempts to try to get more friendly with this boy. From then on, Lana continued to try various things, such as talking to him every day, dressing him up in various clothes she found - of either gender appearance - as well as trying to play various games - cardgames, boardgames, so on and so forth - with him.

As the months passed into years and no one had wanted either of the two of them, Lana began to grow depressed although she still found joy in spending time with Yuri, although that too began to decrease when his constant lack of emotional response began to wear away at her and make Lana wonder if it was really that futile. Her health began to get worse as she stayed up late and refused to eat properly, although her indomitable cheer was always there, even until the end.

One morning, Yuri had woken up suddenly, not really quite sure why. Following into the usual routine that had become normal over the last several years, he looked around for Lanal to follow her along to whatever new enjoyment she had, but couldn’t find her anywhere. Lifting up the blanket on the orphanage bed that was located next to his, he didn’t find her, but instead found a letter.

[spoiler=Letter]Hey… Yuri?

I’m sorry… I’m sorry that I wasn’t brave enough to tell you myself… But if you’re reading this now, it means I won’t be here anymore… Sorry… I was a coward and now I finally decided to run like one. Don’t feel too sad though, I didn’t, and I don’t want you to either, hehe. (๑◕ฺ‿ฺ◕ฺ๑)
Even if you never reacted, you had eventually began to follow me around, and that made me happy… I don’t think it was a waste of effort, and I hope that even without me, you’ll be able to make your own choices and walk forward with a smile.
I guess this is goodbye…

Lana
[/spoiler]
Reading it slowly, he didn’t understand at first. Suddenly, a part of his everyday life for the past five years had disappeared. The letter had what seemed to be tear stains on it, judging from the appearance and texture of the paper, but given how happy Lana had seemed recently, Yuri didn’t understand. Unknown troubling feelings stirring inside him, he had begun to pace around and start asking the nearby people in the orphanage of her whereabouts, only to get unknowing responses from all of them.

When the news had later arrived that day through the radio that the orphanage had owned that a young girl around the age of fourteen who had lived at an orphanage had committed suicide by leaping in front of a train early in the morning, Yuri was taken aback by a strange feeling, and wasn’t sure how to react, not having felt anything like this, or anything at all really, in over a decade. When his vision blurred slightly and he felt a ticklish feeling on his cheek, Yuri rubbed his eyes with his hands to try to clear his eyesight only to see that they came back wet. Although he fully understood the biological cause as defined by science, he was shocked, to realize this had broken through what had seemed to be an iron shell. As his heart began to ache ever more painfully as time passed, Yuri decided that he most certainly disliked feeling this way and vowed to shut himself off from others forever.

Later that night, he too, disappeared from the orphanage, and with it, all traces of his existence, changing his last name and vanishing...

And on a train bound west, the story of a new person would begin to unfold, unknowingly about to change the world forever, along with multiple others... [/spoiler][hr]
[divider1]
[hr]Combat Information
[hr][spoiler=Ruination]Ruination
Yuri's signature ability. When triggered, the apathetic feelings manifest as an intangible, indestructible mist around him. Contact with said mist can affect both living things and non-living things. Particularly potent against other Emoters, as contact will break their emotional status by 'forcing' the apathetic state onto them, which renders their powers unusable. The 'mist' is strong enough to leave residual impacts even after it has withdrawn because of the disorientation it causes to Emoters, leaving them unable to properly feel or call upon their abilities for some time afterwards. More of a close-range passive ability since it does not cast out or get used to attack directly.

In addition, this ability can be used to cancel out Emoter-powers with the mist. The powers that Emoters can use by being in a single state of emotion is the result of that pure emotion condensing and manifesting as pure energy which can bend reality.
The mist acts like a virus and an eraser, ‘infecting’ and ‘injecting’ itself into the distortion of reality that the Emoter-power causes or creates. From that point, the nature of ‘apathy’ corrupts the ‘bent-reality’ by forcing the concept of ‘giving up’ on it being pure emotion by ‘overwriting’ it with the absence of all emotion, apathy. As a result, since there is no longer any emotion to be turned into energy and thus change the world, it will ‘erase’ the effects into nothingness.

Contact with non-Emoters, both living and non-living can cause various effects. For instance, contact with an animal can cause it to become apathetic to the point that it stops doing anything, which can potentially lead to heart or respiratory failure. Contact with something inanimate such as a building can cause it to 'give up' on a concept such as staying together, which will cause it to start crumbling from the point of contact outwards. Yuri carries two short swords for various usages, since combining his ability with even a simple weapon like this can be deadly.

However, a drawback to this seemingly immense power is that it only protects against the supernatural aspect of things. For instance, if someone used their Emoter powers to create and throw a fireball at Yuri, it would be cancelled out. However, if they used that fire and lit up fuel surrounding Yuri to cause an explosion, he would not be protected from it, due to the fact that his power to cause inanimate objects to crumble and such are not immediate and thus this cannot act fast enough to protect him from something of that sort. In addition, strong attacks can still send Yuri skidding back a great distance from the powerful cancellation reaction effect of the anti-Emotion and the pure Emotion, up to maybe 50 feet or so at the most. So if for instance, someone threw a powerful fireball at Yuri, while the fireball itself would be erased, it would most likely knock him back 20 feet or so.

Also, due to the fact that the mist only hangs around Yuri himself, another way to get around this is to attack his immediate surroundings rather than Yuri himself. For instance, causing a building or tree to break and collapse on him would be more than enough to easily knock him out or damage him severely otherwise. Or something to trigger an explosion beneath his feet to send him flying would injure him from the resulting shockwave and collision that would occur.

In addition, the mist offers no protection against any sort of fast physical based attack. So potentially, someone who just happens to have a lot of base strength could literally go and punch Yuri’s lights out without much of an issue, or otherwise just attack him without any supernatural tools, such as bats/clubs/knives/etc.

Lastly, the mist production is not unlimited. Although a lot can be created when Yuri goes into his Emoter state, it can run out if he is continuously bombarded. As the strength of attacks increase, the drain on the amount of mist shall decrease. Once the mist is entirely depleted, Yuri is essentially the equivalent of just a civilian armed with two plain metal short swords. Luckily enough, it should be enough to withstand a typical battle, but if he continues to take severe amounts of high damage to his mist shield, he will most likely retreat, as even in his pure-apathetic state, there is a base instinct to preserve his own life.[/spoiler][hr]
[divider1]
[hr]Trivia
• Favorite food: [Doesn't care.]
• Theme: Don’t Say Lazy
[hr][/spoiler]
[hr]

[spoiler=The Child of Fear]

"There's not a monster under the bed there's not a monster under the bed there's not...Everyone...RUN!"

Name: Louise Tueber
Emotion: Fear
Place of Birth: Los Angelos, California

[spoiler=Appearance]UnyRJaz.png?1

Louise is a small girl, standing at 5'2" (157cm) and weighing 110 lbs. (46 kg). Her eyes are a dark shade of brown, not quite like the red depicted. She dresses in nice clothing but is perfectly fine in casual dress. She loves her hat, which was given to her by her father during a rare time he was acting like his old self.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography]Born in the United States to a German Father and French Mother; Louise has always lived well. Her father is a famous and rich horror movie director. One who left Germany years ago to make it big in America and succeeded. She was quite well treated by her parents and they spoiled her with hundreds of books that she read continuously ever since she could read. Her father, however, loved to share with her various horror movies and books. Her mother had no idea he was doing this and he truly thought it would be okay. He had grown up on these things after all.

But unfortunately for Louise she wasn't as strong-willed. She refused to show it but these movies and books terrified her. Eventually when her powers showed they showed hard. The following incident was covered up due to her father's money and influence but they were forced to move. Louise didn't know many people as she was usually indoors reading so the move didn't effect her much. What affected her was her parents' attitude. They seemed frightened by her and spoke with her much less often. her father blamed himself for the incident and the guilt kept him from so much as looking at her. Ever since they Louise was even more sheltered. She hadn't been an outdoors person before but she at least had the choice.

Her parents have started to let her go out more and more often lately as she's been able to keep from another incident for such a long time. What they don't know is she's had more than a few incidents since the first.....[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]Quiet and polite. Louise tries her best to be kind to everyone and believes that her social position means that she should strive to treat everyone well. And not act above anyone. For every person is important in their own way. She dislikes those who think they're better than others but wants to give those types the benefit of the doubt.

That being said she isn't the best in social situations. Though she isn't terrible by any means. Mainly because of being so isolated; but also because of the worry her powers will erupt once more. She prefers listening to talking and will often just sit, listen, and smile when circumstances makes her have to deal with her parent's guests. She strives to understand people and how they think. Therefore while not particularly social she is very observant and friendly. Most people who meet her tend to think of her as delicate, quiet, yet strangely charming in her own way. Those that are also more on the observant side notices a barely hidden fear behind her sweet smiling face. She doesn't do very good with physical contact or any sort of intimacy; and tends to try and avoid those situations politely. More often than not she becomes flustered however.

Louise prefers books over everything else. And uses them to suppress her powers. That being said, she also has grown more and more curious about the world outside. And how it compares to the worlds in her books. At the same time she is full of fear. The horror movies she watched as a child took their toll and Louise is at least somewhat paranoid and afraid all the time. She has many tricks to try and calm down but it's always nagging at her in the back of her mind.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Abilities]Louise's ability is quite simple. She creates monsters. When in a state of fear various monstrous apparitions are formed. Some of them are solid, others are mere phantoms. It's almost impossible to tell the difference unless they come in contact with you, which is a risk few would be willing to take. However they are both dangerous as they "feed" into Louise's fear. Which makes them last longer and get stronger the more afraid she is. These monsters come in many shape and sizes and she has no control over them. They are just as likely to harm her than help her, perhaps more likely to harm. There is a single apparition that continues to appear to Louise. A beast that she fears above all others for its nature of nearly always being around. This [url=http://i.imgur.com/j6KRWR3.jpg]creature[/url] is one that only Louise can see; unlike most of the others.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Miscellaneous] Those she's closest to often call her "Lulu"

Not particularly afraid of the dark but sleeps with several night lights, and her stuffed camel "Sandy", every night.

Doesn't admit it but secretly dreams of a prince (or princess?) charming to come take her away to a place she can't cause anyone trouble.

[spoiler=Her Theme][media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB6m1mBqOVk[/media][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Her Power][media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EniPVfEfKZk[/media][/spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Character Lineup]

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/333142-%E3%80%8Cemote%E3%80%8Doocnot-starteddont-make-any-new-appspg16/?p=6606691]Yuri Svetlana - Re-Class[/url]

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/333142-%E3%80%8Cemote%E3%80%8Doocnot-starteddont-make-any-new-appspg16/?p=6606694]Lousi Tueber - Lord CowCow[/url]

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/333142-%E3%80%8Cemote%E3%80%8Doocnot-starteddont-make-any-new-appspg16/?p=6606734]Madalena Vera - Toyo[/url]

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/333142-%E3%80%8Cemote%E3%80%8Doocnot-starteddont-make-any-new-appspg16/?p=6606764]Noah Evans - Sethera[/url]

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/333142-%E3%80%8Cemote%E3%80%8Doocnot-starteddont-make-any-new-appspg16/?p=6606795]Casey Andrews - Justine Courtney[/url]

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/333142-%E3%80%8Cemote%E3%80%8Doocnot-starteddont-make-any-new-appspg16/?p=6606872]Nadia Penn - UnendingEmpire[/url]

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/333142-%E3%80%8Cemote%E3%80%8Doocnot-starteddont-make-any-new-appspg16/?p=6606986]Mirelia Albescu - Nai[/url]

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/333142-%E3%80%8Cemote%E3%80%8Doocnot-starteddont-make-any-new-appspg16/page-2#entry6607472]Malaki Craft - Stalfos[/url]

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/333142-%E3%80%8Cemote%E3%80%8Doocnot-starteddont-make-any-new-appspg16/page-2#entry6608303]Seraphina Medici - UnendingEmpire[/url]

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/333142-%E3%80%8Cemote%E3%80%8Doocnot-starteddont-make-any-new-appspg16/?p=6608052]The Kid - Merciful Idiot[/url]

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/333142-%E3%80%8Cemote%E3%80%8Doocnot-starteddont-make-any-new-appspg16/page-2#entry6608660]Sapphire Morrow - UnendingEmpire[/url]

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/333142-%E3%80%8Cemote%E3%80%8Doocnot-starteddont-make-any-new-appspg16/page-4#entry6610220]Ilya Palahniuk - Nai[/url]

[/spoiler]

What is the plot of this RP? Setting?

Noting interest, but I'm curious how this is gonna be run. Is it gonna be a a hard plotline that's guided through or what? :'o

The world works similarly to X-Men, where people with "x" ability are very much shunned/hunted down by government. Also, some of the people with these abilities will be of... less moral stature, so there is also conflict there.

Early on, the story will be more free-flowing to allow for exposition, but a more structured plot will quickly arise.

Setting is Seattle.

[spoiler=Victoria von Schwarzerosen]

Name: Victoria von Schwarzerosen
Emotion: Pride
Place of Birth: Schwarzerosen Family Estate, Hamburg, Germany
Appearance: 

[spoiler='1']An Aristocratic girl with long, smooth dark hair that goes down far beyond her shoulders. She has a small bow present in the left side of her hair, tying it back, but allowing it to droop down on the right side. She often wears regal dresses and very rarely dresses casually. Carries a fan in her left hand at almost all times. Has a small ruby ring on her left ring finger, as well. Roughly 5"6. Her exact size is unknown but she is often regarded as being very busty for her age.

Her facial features are generally quite refined, well kept eyebrows and eyelashes. Her eye colour is a deep red.[/spoiler]

Biography: 

The 17th Daughter of the prestigious Schwarzerosen family. Born to Mirana and Alexander Schwarzerosen, they were delighted to have a girl on their first child. Following in her parents footsteps as a world renowned businesswoman, Victoria has a large enjoyment of travel, although also enjoys staying in many of her stately homes throughout the world. Victoria was a prodigy, even for Schwarzerosen standards, quickly rising up to pass many of even the most difficult tests. Due to an extensive interest in space and specifically, the possibility of life beyond our world, Victoria expends a large amount of the Schwarzerosen Budget into a new and upcoming Space Program. 

Due to her prodigal nature, her quick mind and a fast sense for sarcasm, Victoria was often found quite troublesome to raise. In order to keep their amazing daughter's mind at work, her parents took her wherever her mood fancied. Once she had reached the age of 7, it was very rare to see anyone in the Schwarzerosen Estate actually from the family. Now, Victoria travels to Seattle on the pretense of a "Business Trip", however, the presence of something amiss is in the air, and she knows it. The thought of finally getting a meeting with the supernatural excites her, rallies her out of her boring life and proves she was right.

As she always is. 

Personality: 

Victoria is a very snobby aristocratic girl that has very little regard for anything she sees as "peasant's work", used to being served by what she calls "Cute Butler Boys", she gets frustrated upon having to do anything she is not doing upon her own volition. Because of this, she can often clash with other people. She has trouble communicating with people outside her realm of comfort, and suffers from deep social anxieties. Deep down, she longed that she had a sibling, someone to make her empty life full of joy, as it was when she was a little girl. She tirelessly pursues the abnormal to escape the normal.

Abilities:

Victoria has less powers of her own, but has a large arsenal of equipment at her disposal, thanks to coming from a family of billionaires. Her powers include extorting information from people and in cases of dire need, a barrier to protect herself with, when she becomes so prideful she loses interest in anything but herself, she can isolate small parts of the world and everything in it into a dimension of her own where outsiders are unable to interact. This dimension is completely under Victoria's control, and is self-named "Schwarzerosen Annex" by Victoria.

[spoiler='On Schwarzerosen Annex']

Schwarzerosen Annex affects only a small space, roughly one mile around Victoria's location. The location is duplicated and everything in it is transported to Schwarzerosen Annex. The original stays where it is, however it will become vacant of anything moving within it.

Inside Schwarzerosen Annex, there is little concept of time, things flow at Victoria's pace. She can also dismiss Schwarzerosen Annex at any time. If a person dies within Schwarzerosen Annex, either through natural causes or otherwise, their body will instantly corrode into a skeleton. In Schwarzerosen Annex, the sun is replaced by a pitch black hole that slowly begins sucking the entire area up within it. Victoria is immune to this, as are any other living beings within the world. Beings in Schwarzerosen Annexl are subject to very low gravity, as well as having the ability to float over the Void. Schwarzerosen Annex, if left unhampered with, lasts roughly 1 hour.[/spoiler]

Miscellaneous: 
Favourite color is Purple.
Has no theme at the moment, but some classic orchestral piece would work fine.
Has a soft spot for Pandas.

Is a closet Otaku.

Has High-functioning Asperger's Syndrome, like me.

Often accidentially goes into Chess Terms when describing strategy.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Madalena Vera]

[hr]

HEueUv3.png

"No matter how thoroughly they may dominate my body, my heart will never give in... I am the proud Madalena Vera! I will not falter, I will not falter...

Come on then! Gold Experience, full blast!"

[divider1]

Name: Madalena Vera

Emotion:Passion
Place of Birth: Born in Cordoba, Spain, spent most of her teenage-adult life in Bordeaux, France

[hr]
[spoiler=Appearance]
HtcdlKrl.png

182 Cms, weight kept secret for various reasons. Vera is a shapely young adult woman who stands much taller than most women her age, a feature which she's quite happy with. Smooth lightly tanned skin, amber eyes, shining black hair, Vera is more or less an ideal beauty, with a face both genders would go for. One can see with a glance that Vera's three sizes are all ideal as well, and she's very much aware of that fact, hence why she often wears revealing dresses, or tight pants. Her black hair is usually kept in a nice tidy bun safe for two chin-length bangs, with the bun itself hidden neatly underneath her gigantic hat. When her hair is let down, it's about back-length. Overall, her appearance gives her the aura of a lady of higher taste, what with her flower-like dresses, height and all.
[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Biography]

Will create once the plot is sorted out

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]

Befitting her main emotion of <<Passion>>, Vera is very enthusiastic, and above all extremely passionate about everything she does. Really, everything. There's basically nothing she wont give her all to, even if it's something she doesn't enjoy completely. She firmly believes that "As long as you try your hardest, there's nothing to regret!". As such, she's constantly looking for new experiences, new hobbies, new people, more things for her to be passionate about. Oddly, she discards these newly picked up interests rather quickly too, leaving only a few trace vices she has kept throughout most of her life. She often speaks using big, fancy words peppered with some gratuitous French, resulting in a grandiose over-the-top way of speaking.

Somewhat comically serious, she often has difficulty discerning whether something is to be taken seriously or not, often resulting in her embarrassing herself due to not reading the atmosphere of the situation. She's also quite dense and hardheaded at times too, repeatedly throwing herself against a wall to break through it using sheer force of will instead of exploring the problem from a new angle.

Vera's enthusiasm, though has been dismissed as annoying by some, is actually quite infectious. The same way one rubbernecks at a car accident, people often can't help but be drawn to her energy. The way she talks, the way she carries herself, her over the top pageantry, it can really only be described as sheer charisma. The same kind of charisma that most famous leaders have, the one that can make people believe in whatever bullshit she spouts, simply because she's just that passionate when saying it. However, Vera isn't necessarily a good leader herself. She instills devotion in people, but otherwise nothing of note.[/spoiler]

[hr]

[divider1]

[spoiler=Abilities & Powers]

[spoiler=Emotion Abilities]

Wild Card - «Gold Experience»: This ability is activated when she feels an intense emotion, devotion, or more commonly, passion towards something, be it a person, a plush bear, or even an activity. When activated, Vera's passionate energy gets stored in her crystalline sword, charging it with an ominous rainbow-colored glow the more intense her passion gets. Vera can then use the energy stored in this to shoot damaging laser beams, with a fully charged one being able to flatten an entire building, as well as being huge enough to hit anything between a two-lane street. Also, this energy can be charged with the help of people afflicted by <<Gold Experience Deux>>, essentially making it some sort of Spirit Bomb.

Wild Card - «Gold Experience Deux»: Made manifest thanks to her incredible charming charisma, Vera has the power to manipulate living beings. Including, but not limited to: Plants, small animals, weak-willed humans, or heck, any human given enough time. Plants and small animals are the easiest to control, and Vera herself often uses the various white lilies on her outfit as a hail of petals as distraction. Fighting her in a forest or flower field is definitely a bad idea. With humans and other sufficiently sentient creatures, Vera has to talk to them first. The longer she has a conversation with them, the more suspect they will be to fall into her powers and be controlled by her. People with Emote powers can feel this power at work, and as such has an easier time calling her out on this.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Misc]

-Uses a custom-made whip sword in combat. She's not proficient with it, but damn it's flashy and looks cool. With a purple, almost crystalline blade that can extend up to 12 times its original length when split in its many many segments.

-Favorite food is paella, unsurprisingly. Though she also enjoys most European foods regardless of origin, safe for French food, ironically enough.

-Her three sizes are 90-61-89

-May or may not be a total lesbian. Also gets incredibly salty when asked about her love live, as she is one of those people who believe in the old "Christmas Cake" idiom.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Wrath - Noah Evans']

Name: Noah Evans
Emotion: Wrath
Place of Birth: Seattle, Washington
[spoiler=Appearance]
nL8v0Mq.png

Noah has a fairly average physique for an adult male, at 5'9" and 147 lb, but is a bit on the gangling side. Because of his half-Chinese heritage, he has a slight lemon tint to his skin, and a slight slant to his eyes. He has thick black hair and a delicate chin that he inherited from his mother, and hazel eyes that he inherited from his father. Often seen with headphones.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Biography']

Noah was born to a Chinese mother and a Caucasian father. His mother had completely turned her back on anything to do with her heritage, so she, and her children by extent, are not really seen as Chinese by the Chinese community in Seattle. His father is a fairly all-around American man who likes to watch football (cheering for the Seattle Seahawks), go fishing, and enjoys dinner with his family. Noah has an older brother named Samuel who is currently working for the United States federal government over in the other Washington.

Noah was a temperamental child. He would constantly fly into tantrums at anything and everything, whether it be because another child didn't share a toy or because people would pick on him for his heritage. It grew so bad that he became labeled as a "problem child" and soon grew a sullen, black outlook on life. His family tried their best to understand him, but his rages frightened them, and when he ended up giving his mother permanent burn scars during an episode, they learned that there was more to their child's rages than what they had previously assumed. Frightened of and for him, Noah's parents kept the incident hushed up and sent him off to a middle school specifically directed toward troubled children.

While most people there treated him like a rabid animal that needed to be put down, one person in particular, a music teacher named Miss Johnson, worked with him extensively. She taught him the art of self-control and treated him with kindness. She also introduced music to him. Not only through listening to it, but also through playing it. Noah would often go to her classroom after school to learn how to play the piano and work on his voice. Through music, he found an outlet for his anger. Through music, he learned to feel human again.

By the end of his middle school years, Noah had learned control over his powers and himself. Enough to enter a normal high school, though he still kept in touch with Miss Johnson. His relationship with his family never fully healed though, except for with his brother, who is the only reason that Noah, with his explosive abilities, hasn't been discovered by the feds. Noah graduated with honors and is currently set to attend the Cornish College of the Arts.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Personality']

While he used to be angry all the time, Noah has been taught the fine art of self-control. He also fears getting angry, not only because his powers tend to go out of control, but also because he fears the consequences--rejection, being treated as a monster, and standing out. Instead of standing out, he prefers to sit in the background, unnoticed. This can cause problems, as being a musician, he has had to learn to adapt to the spotlight. However, he finds that headphones calm him through their isolating influence, so he's almost always wearing them.

Noah is ashamed of his powers and does his best to pretend that he is a normal human being. He doesn't always succeed, however. He tries his best to maintain control, and for this reason, is often seen as abnormally calm and centered compared to others. However, his anger is always there, simmering underneath the surface, and always ready to explode. For this reason, those (very few) who have seen both sides of him accuse him of being bipolar or like a girl on PMS.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Abilities']

• Bears: Noah can take on the attributes of bears to help him in battle. Their strength, their senses, and their razor-sharp teeth and claws. It is difficult to limit himself to a single trait, however, as wrath is the type of emotion that hates being bound. More likely, Noah will either turn into a giant bear or summon bears to his side.
  • Fire: When he's angry, Noah has the power to manipulate fire, but not on a minor scale. More like a wildfire scale. The most common manifestation is a giant bear made out of fire. The only problem with his fire abilities is that they're like Fiendfyre in that even the maker has a hard time controlling them. He is attempting to learn how to manipulate fire on a smaller level, such as lighting candles, but is having trouble doing so.
  • Explosions: Noah can cause explosions. The scope of the explosion depends on how angry he is, ranging from hand grenade to leveling a forest. This is probably his most dangerous ability and for this reason the one he tries to use the least.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Miscellaneous']

• Is a huge music nerd. Will talk your ears off about music any day.
  • As he fears using his powers, he tends to flinch whenever he sees bears, fire, or explosions.
  • His favorite color is blue, because of its calming effect.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

And my characters are going to go in this post

[spoiler=Ian Bentley WIP]

b2Jv2l9.jpg?1

"You gotta tell me how you did that one"

Name: Ian Bentley

Emotion: Wonder

Place of Birth: Seattle

[spoiler=Appearance:]

Gd3PWOd.jpg

Ian is exactly 6 feet tall.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography]

Ian is the son of a lawyer and an on-the-road salesman. That said, his early life was incredibly boring. Ian spent most of his time outside school  at home, reading books. He preferred tales of high fantasy, that simply boggled the mind with how they could possibly be done. Very quickly, he took interest in professional magicians and similar performers, letting his imagination run wild as he watched them work their magical acts. It was during a live broadcast of a David Blaine performance when he was 13 that he first saw one of them. A small butterfly resting on his hand. It was pure black, but it somehow gave off a reddish light. 

Of course, that was only the beginning. Shortly afterward, Ian discovered that he was an Emote based around Wonder, the euphoria given from having no clue how something works. Through use of his Papillons Brillants, and the many many many things they can do, he crated his own street magician act, chalking his Emote up to showmanship and sleight of hand. With the increased news of the Church of Salvation, he decided to look into it. After all, it is in the town he already lives in, what is the worst that could happen?

[/spoiler]

Personality: This shit is important. 2 paragraphs minimum, more preferred. Once again, spoiler’d

[spoiler=Abilities:]

Papillons Brillants

Ian’s ability manifests in the form of millions of shining butterflies that move to his whim. Of course, these are not the true nature of his Emote. These butterflies are used as a shining veil to obscure the true workings of his ability, which can achieve a large variety of tasks through transference between his own imagination and reality. Put simply, he can rewrite existence, as long as the changes are within his scope of power. Potential result of this include:

Limited Teleportation: By obscuring himself completely within the Butterflies, Ian can remove his very self from reality, causing it to reappear in a cloud of butterflies up to 10 meters away. He is capable of using this ability quickly as well as in very quick succession, but the ability cannot be used reflexively, so it can really only be used to avoid attacks he is sufficiently prepared for.

Matter Creation: Through hard enough focus, Ian can create objects and formations of his choosing within areas completely obscured by the butterflies. The larger the object, the higher of an emotional connection to wonder is required.

General Fuckery: To be honest, Ian can do pretty much whatever he wants, as long as his Papillons Brillants completely cover whatever is happening. Don't worry, I won't do anything to ridiculous. Unless I get bored. Then I will.

[/spoiler]

Miscellaneous: Put misc things here. Theme song, favorite color, you know how it works.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Mary Abbadelli]

KfyrdtS.jpg

"Bless me father, for I have sinned"

Name: Mary Abbadelli

Emotion: Guilt

Place of Birth: Vatican City

iaWIWPE.jpg?1

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography]

Mary did not always go by the last name of Abbadelli. As a matter of fact, she had no family name as a child, as she was not blessed to have a family like most children are. No, Mary was an orphan. Growing up in Vatican City, she was raised in a Catholic orphanage, and though the nuns were kind to her, supplies at the orphanage often ran short, forcing her food portions to be reduced significantly. She never reached the point of her being at risk of starving to death, but the hunger got to her, and eventually she turned to thievery.

All she tried to steal was a small piece of bread, just to fill her stomach for the day, but unfortunately for her, she was caught by the shop's baker. Before she could tell the baker that she was an orphan, they were both approached by a large, broad-shouldered man with a long beard. He apologized, claiming that Mary was his daughter, and paid the man promptly, as he guided Mary out, holding her hand in his own. Even though he looked nothing like the priest she grew up surrounded by, he insisted that she refer to him as "Father Abaddon". It was in this event that Mary became the first member of the church of salvation. 

He told her of a world she had only ever dreamed of. A world where she wouldn't be looked down upon by every passer on the street. Even though her Emote did not surface until years later, it was clear that he knew it would happen from the start. He chose he just so that he could create a world where people did not have to steal. The world she wanted to live in. She was already guilty of crime, as he repeatedly reminded her, but through it, she would be able to reach all the sinners of the world, so as to free it from their grasp.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality:]

Mary is a sinner. She is more sure of this than she is of anything else in her life. The guilt for when she tried to steal as a child weighs her down constantly, acting as a pair of heavy shackles. However, she has been taught by Father Abaddon that, instead of letting go of her guilt, she must harness it, make it a part of herself. Her moment of evil shows her just how evil humanity can be, and she can only redeem herself by redeeming the world.

A small part of her wants to be free, to be forgiven. She wants to be sociable and have friends, but she has seen the Truth, and she knows that her life is to forever be dedicate to The Church of Salvation. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Abilities:]

Guillotine of Salvation

Mary is capable of producing, from her body, various sizes of guillotine, as well as other devices of execution. She can also create metal restraints, allowing her lethal blows to land more often

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Miscellaneous:]

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uKdU19drsw

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Zeal]

O95B4Kf.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Casey Andrews]

"Following, always following me... Always watching me... Leave me alone!"

[hr]

Name: Casey Andrews

Emotion: Paranoia

Place of Birth: Knoxville, Tennessee

DarkAnimeGirl1.jpg

Casey stands at about 5 feet, 6 inches and weighs a little under 140 pounds. She has a few scars, the main one of note being directly under her left eye. Despite what's shown above, her eyes are in fact, not red. They're just brown while she wears colored contacts to hide their natural color.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography:]

Casey was born in Knoxville, Tennessee, and while she lived there most of her life, she never really felt at home. Her neighborhood was unsafe for many people, as it was filled with low cost rental homes. Her father worked constantly, and although Casey never really questioned where he worked, she knew the conditions were not good as he rarely came home and did anything but sleep. Each day he would come back with more scars from the machinery, until one day he was injured in an accident that caused him to lose one of his hands. The company took care of his medical bills, but proceeded to lay him off as they felt he would be unable to continue working for them as needed.

After his accident, Casey took on a few part time jobs in order to help her mother earn a bit more money. While they managed to keep the house, and keep themselves fed just enough, Casey was greatly upset as she was feeling increasingly unsafe in the neighborhood. She began to feel like she was being followed constantly, and was sure that people were always talking about her behind her back. Before long, she was shutting herself in her room as she tried to ignore her worries.

Two months after her father's accident, Casey ran away. She was convinced there was a plot at her school to attack her on her way back from her classes. As she flee'd, she noticed that her shadow seemed to grow as her worries were stronger, and it seemed to move on its own. Eventually, she learned that she could manipulate it, and connected the dots to realize that she would be considered one of the Emoters. She heard word that Seattle had a place where she could run and hide to, and she managed to get there after a long trip.

[/spoiler]

Casey is a very jumpy, very judgmental person. Because she feels that people are always talking behind her back, she's taken to judging people before she's even spoken to them. Sometimes she hits the mark, other times she's been completely wrong, but that never changes what she does.

When she isn't directly under the influence of her paranoia, she's fairly easy to get along with. When she does decide someone doesn't mean to harm her, she's far nicer than anyone would expect, but still not incredibly open. Because her paranoia manifests itself in a defensive way, she tends to be concerned about the few people close to her and does her best to defend them as possible.

She's also quite quiet, as she spends most of her time looking for ways to avoid the "inevitable" fights that she feels will always happen. Because of this, she's gained an ability to quickly scope out rooms, which has led to her twitchiness. While she can sit still and focus, she would much rather be thinking of a way to quickly escape a room if needed.

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Abilities]

When her emotion isn't ruling her, her shadow has a tendency to twitch and move on its own. 

Embrace: Her shadow separates from the ground to surround her, acting as a shield. While surrounded by it, she begins to feel whispers of potential betrayal by her allies, increasing her state of paranoia.

Darken: If she's in an enclosed space, such as a building, her shadow can spread out and fill the room, blocking out light and leaving both parties in the dark. During this, her other abilities cannot be used.

Grip: Her shadow travels along the ground, and if it comes into contact with anyone it grabs onto their legs and holds them in place for a short time. 

[/spoiler]

[hr]

Miscellaneous:
- Her staff doubles as a spear, as she can remove the tip of it and reveal a blade that she can fight with if she's unable to defend herself normally.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Devon Allen]

"People around me tend to... Not question me too much."

[hr]

Name: Devon Allen

Emotion: Confusion

Place of Birth: Chicago, Illinois

gG5fbqx.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography:]

Devon, for all intents and purposes, is a normal person. Despite the fact that he's an Emoter, he hasn't done anything of note. His family is perfectly functional, his town had no weird drama going on, the only thing of note that has happened to him is that he heard that Emoters weren't liked and became so confused about it that his parents finally realized it after his powers triggered for the first time. Even though his parents knew Emoters were to be reported right away, they refused to do that as they felt that Devon was completely harmless to anyone. Instead, they moved from Chicago and relocated, moving to Seattle after hearing rumors of a safe haven for Emoters.

After the move, they had to home school Devon as his powers were now more likely to trigger from his classes. They don't force him to stay in the house, but they're very careful about where he goes even though he doesn't understand why. 

[/spoiler]

Devon is a bit dense. Because his defining trait his confusion, anything that he doesn't understand becomes even harder to explain to him. Despite this, he gets along well with people, so even with his inability to understand things simply he still manages to get around people. When his confusion isn't causing him issues, he loves to try and talk to people. 

He also has little to no memory for events or dates, but he can remember people and what they do very well. Because of this, he tries to learn as much about someone as possible, and once he knows a name he won't forget it or what that person can do. Because of this, he almost always has to stick around someone as he might wander off if he isn't following another person.

Devon is also incredibly focused on tasks that he can remember. Anything too complicated tends to leave his mind quickly, but simple things tend to keep his interest. Puzzles remained one of his favorite pastimes, as he never had to worry about not understanding what he was doing.

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Abilities]

Puzzle Puzzle: This is Devon's most common use of this power, as he was a huge fan of puzzles due to the fact that he could spend forever on them. With this, he could manifest puzzle pieces that he can use as ranged projectiles. While they flew through the air, the edges of the pieces would sharpen and be able to hurt people enough to distract them, but serious harm was unlikely. Along with this, he can create blocks that act as walls, but only one at a time. If these blocks are hit enough, they disintegrate into smaller puzzle pieces.

Disorient Orientation: Whenever Devon is in a situation where he has no clue what's going on, or for what reason, this activates. If he's able to keep a constant dialogue with someone, he can confuse them to a point where they either stop what they're doing to just try and figure him out, or if it's a fight, stop the fight entirely as he goes on his way. If it occurs during a fight, he must be in the fight and not a bystander for it to affect someone.

Question: When this activates, Devon is surrounded in a grey aura that leaves him slightly resistant to anything that isn't a physical attack. Ranged attacks tend to bend around him slightly, leaving him mostly unharmed. Because of his confusion about what's happening, he tends to be able to resist other Emoter powers stronger than other people would be able to.

[/spoiler]

[hr]

Miscellaneous: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVcNPWhdrRw]Theme Song[/url]

[/spoiler]

[divider1]

[spoiler=What a Wonderful World]

[hr]

"Can you feel it? Blood rushing to your head as you feel like you're at the top of the world while standing upside down? Can you feel the wonderful feeling of doing the impossible, reaching the highest of all highs?

If you can't, let me show you how to."

[hr]

Name: "Mirelia Albescu"

Emotion: Pleasure

Place of Birth: Bucharest, Romania

[hr][spoiler=Appearance]

sample_704224e66339c8f0d48fa0695ad4cb85a

165 centimeters tall, 56 kilograms.

[/spoiler]

[hr][spoiler=Personality]

A complete hedonist with the cash, influence, and resources to spare, Mirelia's purpose in life so far was to enjoy it to the fullest, without having to worry about its bad side at all. Food, intercourse, play, rest, sleep, leisure, music, art, if it gives her pleasure, she'll partake in that activity. She has also found out that she actually enjoyed pain, and inflicting it on others. Due to this, she grew a bloodthirsty personality whenever she felt like she's in danger, while also getting some knack on the art of torture and roughness. She has a tough exterior befitting the head of an international drug cartel, and her nerves are made of pure, tempered steel. Even with her being a flighty person in general, when it comes to the job, she knows when she's not supposed to fuck around (figuratively and literally), and is generally really reliable when it comes to this.

While she's the type of person that will sleep with anyone she liked and then discard them when she didn't really need them anymore, Mirelia usually treats others, whether it's a stranger, her underling, or anyone really, with enough respect. Her morals, norms, and mindset's quite different from others, however, which makes 'treating with respect' here have a different meaning as a whole compared to what's on others mind. Still, even with that, Mirelia's not someone that will intentionally be a jerk to anyone without a valid reasoning from her part.

Some do see her as an ambitious psychopath, and in some way, it's pretty correct. Her mindset is pretty self-centered, and her barely functional sense of empathy makes her often be inconsiderate to others when she's trying to get what she wanted. Though, despite of that,most of her people working under her have a fierce sense of loyalty to her, mainly due to how she treats them really well despite her excesses. After all, even with a broken sense of empathy, as someone embodying the feeling of pleasure, she wants others to feel the same thing as she does for the most part, and the best way to do this is to treat them well in all aspects. She can honestly praise and give thanks to people if they do a good job, and she often does.

Though, it's really only what's on the surface...

[/spoiler]

[hr][spoiler=Biography]

Originally an orphan that roamed the streets, life was completely grim for young Mirelia, back then having a completely different name. Without nothing much to look forward in life, she felt like she'd spend her entire life living the hard life on the slums of the capital city, or at least, until her fateful meeting with someone from a really wealthy family that looked completely similar to her. Seeing her passing through her place often made she realize that she wanted to live a life like her, and thus, one night, the girl, Mirelia Albescu, was killed and buried somewhere, and the orphan girl replaced her in her life, at first without anyone realizing that fact.

The girl that used to feel the hardships of life daily then indulged herself in complete pleasure all day, and this sudden change of personality from the originally relatively calm and reserved Mirelia made some people started to wonder what had happened to her. Not long after she entered the family though, all of them except her perished in a plane crash, and "Mirelia" inherited most of the family's wealth.

Well, actually, a foul play was involved. By that time, Mirelia, who had awakened her power due to the sea of pleasure that she had indulged herself in as soon as she entered the family, realized that her family was actually running an international illegal drug syndicate. With some liberal application of her abilities to weaken and soften some select, trustworthy part of the group for her to manipulate, she managed to have a solid grip on the organization, and then, she used these new connection she had to sabotage and stage the plane crash when her family started to think that she was not the real Mirelia, in fear that her pleasure train would be stopped.

After that point, Mirelia took over the entire business, though it was definitely not something really easy to make sure that she could actually consolidate power without more opposition. By that point, with her being on top of her world, Mirelia thought that she could finally be truly happy and experience as much pleasure as she could without feeling any suffering anymore. Yet, she still felt that there's something hollow inside of her despite all the pleasure she subjected herself to, and this hollow point kept on stubbornly persisting despite anything she did.

Just recently, she heard about the existence of a certain "Church" that vouched for the rights of the so-called "Emotes", people with emotion-based ability just like her. Intrigued by this, Mirelia immediately decided to try visiting the city of Seattle to see it by herself. And maybe, she could find something that has the ability to fill that hollow point inside of her somehow.

[/spoiler]

[hr][spoiler=Ability]

• Unattainable 「Endless Ocean of Pleasure」: Wherever she go, Mirelia will always be followed by a puddle an unnaturally clear liquid under her. She could manipulate this liquid as a form of water manipulation, turning it into ice, or using it as other utilities, though she usually used it as a sharp cutting weapon. The volume of water in the puddle would depend on how much pleasure she felt at the moment. At times, it could even reach the point of having as much volume as a swimming pool. If this liquid entered someone else's internal systems, it will have the effect of an aphrodisiac, greatly sensitizing their body's ability to feel pleasure of any kind. If they find an activity to be really pleasurable before this takes effect (for example, eating), then they will immediately tries to feel the pleasure of doing so, at times to the point of doing something odd depending on the dosage of this that entered their body (for example, eating something completely inedible like a broken shoe).
  • Painless 「The Girl with the Golden Star」: Another liquid that she secreted, this time from the tips of her fingers. When it came into contact with someone else, their ability to feel pain will be removed completely for roughly one minute, and a star mark will appear on the part where this makes contact with them. If injected, this could last as long as three days.
  • The Beautiful World 「Unreachable Perfection of Mindbreaking Fantasy」: Another liquid that came from her body due to her power. It is some sort of powerful mindbending substance akin to LSD that would be secreted by her whenever she's feeling absolutely, utterly at the greatest of all highs. Though, she had learned that the effect would work far better as proper drug, and thus, she always carried several capsules and syringes of this liquid wherever she goes. Basically, the ability would subject the other person that came into direct contact of the liquid into an intense predetermined hallucination for a short period, around 15 seconds. Whether it would be a torture scene, or limitless pleasure, both are possible, and both will feel as unnervingly real as possible. But if directly injected/swallowed, once it got swallowed, Mirelia could completely control the duration, which usually last as long as her own vigor and libido allowed her to, since  however long it would be, she would still also suffer from the effect even if she's not properly inside of the hallucination itself. For her, she would be completely aware of her surrounding and fully functional as a person during the duration, but every sensation that the victim felt during the hallucination session would be also felt by her, and depending on some circumstances, it could even have a magnified effect, which could be a double-edged sword for her. Once someone is affected by this version, unless they have a strong enough mind or persistence to outlast/utterly break the illusion, their mind would completely be broken.
  • Rapture 「Degenerate Primal Rhapsody of All Emotions」: Ecstasy is the ultimate expression of of pleasure, of where someone is completely devoted and focused to a single thing to the point of forgetting that everything else existed. This ability turns raw pleasure of all forms from all around Mirelia and turn it into pure energy that she can use to blast a target to oblivion in the form of a gigantic blast of laser, usually around 3 meters in radius of the beam. Using this would remove her from her emote state and depending on how much pleasure she gathered, she could be completely exhausted to the point of being immobilized after she utilized this ultimate expression of her pleasure.

[/spoiler]

[hr][spoiler=Miscellaneous]

• Theme Song:Twilight Symphony - Childish Ecstacy
  • She fights using knives and syringes containing the liquids she excreted. Really good at throwing knives and the syringes, and she also often used poison-laced knives to eliminate targets.
  • So far, she's completely undetected by the governments whether as an Emote or as a druglord. She rarely really reveals herself to public, and whenever she does, people would only see her as an orphan millionaire that has some indecent bladder issues.
  • Prone to picking random person that she liked from the streets, without caring much about their gender, as a nighttime partner. She usually pays them a lot afterwards, and for the most part, if they strongly disagrees with this, she would let them go.
  • Actually likes eating good food more than eating or be eaten by other peoples, but to keep her slim figure, she had to restrain herself from eating too much, hence why she picked the other option way more often instead.
  • Likes classical or electronic music in general.
  • Is neither a vampire, nor a succubus.
  • "Bastard...how many people have you slept with to retain your youth?" "How many glasses of water have you drunken in your life?" "Thirteen. I prefer using cups to drink."
  • Is also an avid gamer.
  • As for how she managed to get the time to do all of that while still managing her drug empire, she only answered "handheld".
  • Loathes lectures.
  • Is afraid of vampires.
  • 75% of the time, her skirt is semi transparent. Have to look stylishly sexy somehow even without the figure to support doing it properly.
  • Does not enjoy the fact that she looks way too underage despite her age. Often gives troubles to both herself and others due to her hobby.
  • Is really into horseriding (no, not that kind).
  • Favorite color is blood red.
  • Is not a fan of most of French's cuisine.
  • Doesn't actually do drugs despite being a drug lord. Then again she's a walking drug factory already.

[/spoiler][hr][/spoiler]

[divider1]

[spoiler=Malaki Craft, the Depressed and Sorrowful Teenager][hr]Untitled16_zpsvoyxv0hi.png

"This is all my fault. I... I should just kill myself; maybe that will solve everything..."[hr]Personal Information[hr]Name: Malaki Craft

Emotion: Sorrow
Place of Birth: Christchurch, New Zealand
[spoiler=Appearance:]Malaki stands at 175cm (5' 9"), and weighs 66kg (145 lbs). His hair is dyed blue, as he wanted it that way so he could cosplay as his favorite character from a specific anime, but deep within the roots are traces of his original hair color, which is blonde. He wears a thin grey jacket, cobalt blue track pants and sea blue shoes.

ba8675416bcccc2aa3dff60465b7eb92205c7772[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality:]All through his life, Malaki has always been referred to as a (big) crybaby. Given that his Emote Power stems from sorrow, it's... not surprising in the least. However, behind all the big crocodile tears that Malaki sheds from time to time is a solid effort to maintain emotional stability. Malaki doesn't like to be seen crying, and thus when it looks like he's about to, he'll more often than not run off somewhere where he can get some privacy. He also doesn't like to talk much, and certainly avoids talking about his past like the plague. When something goes wrong, the first person Malaki will blame is himself; and as such, he's extremely apologetic about a lot of things... even if he had nothing to do with them or there was nothing he could do about them. Malaki is rarely seen without his big sister Angela somewhere in the vicinity.

Truth be told, Malaki is suffering from depression, which he had been diagnosed with 4 years ago when he was 12. Unfortunately, this depression remains active to this day, and it currently shows no sign of improving. And the natural pessimism that Malaki has certainly isn't helping its cause. Furthermore, Malaki hasn't the motivation to try and combat the depression, and feels as though he's nothing but a burden on society, and a big one to his sister. But when all is said and done, all Malaki is really lacking is a little willpower and a little confidence in himself; willpower confidence that he desperately needs to see things through.[/spoiler][hr]Abilities:[hr]Weight of the World: As soon the criteria for the activation of Malaki's Emote Power are met, gravity intensifies all around him, often bringing others down to their knees. The sadder Malaki feels at the time, the greater the range of this Emote Power and the more severely gravity is intensified, but apart from that, he barely has any control over it. Malaki himself is completely unaffected by his power, and anything he comes in contact with, be it person or object, no longer becomes affected either, but only whilst contact is maintained. For example, anything he attempts to throw will likely drop straight to the ground the second it leaves his hand. At its most extremes, Weight of the World has a 25 meter (82 foot) radius as its maximum area of effect, which can be utilized to its fullest at the price of power; or alternatively, gravity can be intensified up to 5x that of Earth's standard gravity at any single point within arm's reach... enough to crush the bones of even the strongest of men.

Devil's Grace: One more thing that Malaki is capable of is setting up his own gravity fields around other people, just by using his eyes as a focal point. Unlike with Weight of the World, Malaki has a lot more control over Devil's Grace, and can send just about anyone flailing in the air helplessly, but he can only set up gravity fields for one person at a time. As Malaki shifts his head or eyes, the gravity field changes to the new position that he's looking at, and then the victim "falls" to that location. The gravity field created by Devil's Grace lasts for 5 minutes, or until the victim collides with any object, in mid-air or otherwise.

[hr]Miscellaneous Information:[hr]Main Theme Song: Rise Above This, by Seether

Battle Theme Song: Final Fantasy VIII OST: Premonition, as rewritten by BitSymphony

Ideal Voice Actors: Ted Lewis (En)/Takanori Hoshino (Jp)[/spoiler]

Archived