Dream Duel

Face McShooty

The object of this game is to post a winner for the above users dream duel and post a dream duel for the next person to pick the winner and so on. You can even choose which monster(s), spell(s), trap(s) deliver the final blow to the other. Can't wait to see what y'all come up with for some of these duels
I'd prefer to see characters in different series, considering how many times we've seen, say Joey vs Rex, I'd rather see duels we'd only see in a very rare circumstance. But if you wanna stick with the same series I'm fine with that, you can also do tag team duels (as I've already seen) and matches like the one that determined who faced who in the Battle City Semi-Finals (Marik vs Kaiba vs Joey vs Yugi)
There's only one rule, no "tie" posts, it kinda defeats the purpose of this game
First up for the first person:
Alexis Rhodes vs Mai Valentine

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that Alexis could easily beat Mai just because of the more powerful deck. Even though I consider Mai a better duelist since she has made some great paybacks and moves I still think she would be no match for Alexis Deck. Maybe it would be more fair if we had characters only from the same generation?

I am not sure about it but I will go with an Old-School one:

Maximillion Pegasus vs Yami Marik (Without any Millenium Items)

You must be new. I am always horny.

meme7.jpg

But anyway I will answer my own post then, I think Zane will here, while yes Anna do have access to that rank 10 monster (quick burn), but Zane could just suumon off his fusion monster qucikly and finish Anna off (and Anna don't really use trap card that much anyway)

Don Thousand VS E'Rah (manga)

Depends what format. Pre-Launcher limit? Kalin would probs take it. He'd Trish loop Reiji's ass and OTK him quickly and swiftly. Post limit... Eh, not too sure. Kalin still has a higher chance of winning though. Infernities are strong as shit. Especially if we include Manga!Kalin with Beelze and stuff.

Ren Suzugamori (The Dark) vs Kai Toshiki (DOTG)

Reiji, even dark signer kiryu wont survive long enough against D/D/D swarm to summon earthbound immortal which is his only chance

even if he did, reiji will still have out against it

Mizael vs Kaiba (with obelisk)

edit: Ninja'ed, and i dont know any character above
(ignore this post)

Archived