Dream Duel

Face McShooty

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

camula is cunning, evil and is strong at the same time, he actually defeated zane (though zane should still survive for one mure turn, the odds of him countering arent very high) , jesse arent very strong, even while the anime tried to make him at the level of jaden/zane....the crystal beasts have low stat and the s/t are very specific, camula win this 

Prof Chronos (Ancient Gear) vs 3 Obelisk Force Soldiers (Ancient Gears)

Probably the Obelisk Force, only because they cheat by going 3-v-1.

Crowler/Chronos must be envious at their support cards for the Deck he originally had.

* insert mad picture of him here *

Also...

Valon vs Isao Kachidoki

(Assume the anime Seal is out)

Hey, both of them like beating the crap out of their opponent, so...

If it's a Turbo Duel, Z-One because Dartz wouldn't be able to activate Seal of Orichalcos. And seeing as Dartz had a motorcycle, Z-One would probably make it a Turbo Duel

Dartz vs Don Thousand

Dartz is really depend on ebk active their field spell first...going to go with Dartz

Tron vs Vector

Oh I'm sorry, I completely forgot.  Anyways, considering Sawatori's versatility and skill compared to the limited info on Odion. Not to mention how slow Odion's deck is compared to the fast and powerful style of the yosenju archetype. Sawatori would most likely win.

Yuzu vs Aki (Not forgetting this time)

Yuzu. While Aki's a better female protagonist, she'd still lose against Yuzu. And that's only taking into account Main Deck monsters, as Aria prevents targeting, battle destruction, and Elegy prevents destruction by card effect. The nail on the coffin is the addition of Fusion Monsters to her Deck.

Mieru Hochun (Tarotray) vs Carly (Fortune Lady)

Aporia's monsters are based nearly entirely around anti-synchros, but Yuya on the other hand, does not at the moment synchro summon, but has access to Fusions and Xyz. Aporia's monsters are incredibly weak towards xyz, especially OERD with its powerful otk effect which can easily clear away the meklords who are considered level 1. He also has access to DRXD which not only is an xyz, but can easily destroy Aporia's Meklords. Not to mention Yuya has access to pendulum summoning, and his deck highly revolves around an otk style which gives him a great advantage, over Aporia's slower stall deck. Yuya would most likely win, just due to his variety, speed, and overall match-up. 

@Sakura: I wouldn't count Meiru out yet, she may become more significant as the series progesses.

How about Sora vs Tron

probably jack, yuya's monster rarely go past 3000 and nearly no disruption card, while jack's card is mostly powerups and negation card so its easy for jack to overwhelm yuya especially with RDA effect that can wipe out yuya's swarm if they're in def (if yuya summon in atk its just suicide)

Yusei vs Reiji

Yusei likes to stall people with his multiple Traps, and then Synchro Summons stuff.

Reiji focuses on searching Covenants + other things.

I'm tempted to say Reiji because Abyss Ragnarok and a bunch of other things make his Deck potent; though if Yusei blows up D'Arc, Reiji will brick like hell.

---

Kaito vs Michio

Kaito, while Michio's deck is interesting and focus on locking down his opponent's Summoning, his deck need large amount of set up to suumon his Royal Cookmate. Sure he could uses instant cooking, but Kaito is an xyz user... Kaito can easily finish him off very quickly (really hope konami will prints Royal cookmate in the near future :p)

Mr Heartland (manga/Heart Monster) vs Pegasus (Toon)

VWXYZ/Ojama vs Yosenjus.

I think I'll put my money on the latter, since they're a pain in the ass to face if built properly.

Also, all Shingo has to do is spring Vanity's and Chazz is screwed.

Wait, when did Sawatari start running meta?

----

Shark/Nasch vs that annoying as hell kid from ARC-V (not Futoshi; the smart-ass quiz kid that a lot of us hated the guts out of)

Archived