Frightfur Leo (TCG Artwork)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do people not like it?

For me personally, I don't like the appearance; it looks too gaudy and shiny for my tastes.  It's made even worse, knowing what it looked like before. 

Furthermore, it is supposed to be a Fusion between a demonic rack of saws and a stuffed lion, but to avoid possible legal issues, they felt the need to cover up what you can still clearly perceive to be saws.

Furthermore, it is supposed to be a Fusion between a demonic rack of saws and a stuffed lion, but to avoid possible legal issues, they felt the need to cover up what you can still clearly perceive to be saws.

Especially when they didn't bother to change Saw's name.

I hate this so much I want to find the people who were directly responsible and make them eat every copy of this card that has been printed and redo them with the original art. This is why the censorship is absolutely terrible.

You can also simply stop losing your head over such irrelevant things.

Didn't think it would be necessary to add that I do not literally intend to force-feed paper to grown men and women over a colour change but apparently it is, so here we are, I don't have any plans to do so.

I know you wouldn't actually do that, but I was referring more to the reaction.

Didn't think it would be necessary to add that I do not literally intend to force-feed paper to grown men and women over a colour change but apparently it is, so here we are, I don't have any plans to do so.

We know you wouldn't.

But the sole fact suchs thoughts are moving through your head because of an artwork change, then...yeah.

Archived