[SACRED REVELATIONS] Support for Divine-Beasts

onisson

_release__sacred_revelations_by_grezar-d

Sacred Revelations

Sacred Revelations is a Booster Pack created to support Divine-Beast Type Monsters. It includes cards based on the Three Egyptian Gods and focused in summoning them.

Features

●Contains 10 cards in the main set. 5 cards per pack.
●Includes support for DIVINE Attribute/Divine-Beast Type monsters and cards that can help other decks.
●Includes cards used by Yugi Muto and Yakou Tenma.
●Includes cards depicting memorable moments from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Anime/Manga.

Set Information

Type: Booster Pack
Prefix: SREV
Number of Cards: 10
Cover Card: Emissary of the Three Phantom Gods

List

[spoiler=SREV-EN001]srev_en001_by_grezar-d8s0nny.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=SREV-EN002]srev_en002_by_grezar-d8s0nmq.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=SREV-EN003]srev_en003_by_grezar-d8s0nlm.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=SREV-EN004]srev_en004_by_grezar-d8s0nkd.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=SREV-EN005]srev_en005_by_grezar-d8s0nj6.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=SREV-EN006]srev_en006_by_grezar-d8s0nhj.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=SREV-EN007]srev_en007_by_grezar-d8s0ngb.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=SREV-EN008]srev_en008_by_grezar-d8s0nf9.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=SREV-EN009]srev_en009_by_grezar-d8s0nep.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=SREV-EN010]srev_en010_by_grezar-d8s0ndk.png[/spoiler]

Nice set of cards and you have to tell how you made the booster pack! I don't think you can program something like that. Now, we have support for divine-beasts, yay! I believe there hardly played anymore with the meta decks and these can certainly up the ante with the card's effect. Although, Descendant's effect might be worded wrong as you could've meant Ra gets the effect or that 1 copy of Descendant is tributed with 2 other people for Ra and the other Descendants get the once per duel effect. These are interesting so try making more soon.

Thanks! Well, if you look in Graphic Showcase section, you'll see my post about my upcoming booster pack template. xD (release data tba)

Look, when you Tribute Summon "The Winged Dragon of Ra" by tributing a "Sun Dragon's Descendant", Ra gains those effects, even if you tribute only 1 of them. I made him with that ~Swarming Special Summon~ effect so you can Tribute Summon "The Winged Dragon of Ra" easilly in the same turn.

_release__sacred_revelations_by_grezar-d

Sacred Revelations

Sacred Revelations is a Booster Pack created to support Divine-Beast Type Monsters. It includes cards based on the Three Egyptian Gods and focused in summoning them.

Features

●Contains 10 cards in the main set. 5 cards per pack.
●Includes support for DIVINE Attribute/Divine-Beast Type monsters and cards that can help other decks.
●Includes cards used by Yugi Muto and Yakou Tenma.
●Includes cards depicting memorable moments from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Anime/Manga.

Set Information

Type: Booster Pack
Prefix: SREV
Number of Cards: 10
Cover Card: Emissary of the Three Phantom Gods

List

[spoiler=SREV-EN001]srev_en001_by_grezar-d8s0nny.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=SREV-EN002]srev_en002_by_grezar-d8s0nmq.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=SREV-EN003]srev_en003_by_grezar-d8s0nlm.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=SREV-EN004]srev_en004_by_grezar-d8s0nkd.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=SREV-EN005]srev_en005_by_grezar-d8s0nj6.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=SREV-EN006]srev_en006_by_grezar-d8s0nhj.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=SREV-EN007]srev_en007_by_grezar-d8s0ngb.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=SREV-EN008]srev_en008_by_grezar-d8s0nf9.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=SREV-EN009]srev_en009_by_grezar-d8s0nep.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=SREV-EN010]srev_en010_by_grezar-d8s0ndk.png[/spoiler]

Wow you are Grezar ?

That Grezar ? @@

I looked at your YCM avatar and found it similar to yours at Dev/art

And when i entered ur post i finally knew it was Grezar 

I really admire your work >.> , both on Dev Art and here . Those are cool cards you have made , keep up the good work :)

Maybe i can ask you about your "Secret Technique" sometimes >v< , cause ur works are awesome man

( Im still learning to do ygo cards with PTS , but im terrible with it =.= )

Wow you are Grezar ?

That Grezar ? @@

I looked at your YCM avatar and found it similar to yours at Dev/art

And when i entered ur post i finally knew it was Grezar 

I really admire your work >.> , both on Dev Art and here . Those are cool cards you have made , keep up the good work :)

Maybe i can ask you about your "Secret Technique" sometimes >v< , cause ur works are awesome man

( Im still learning to do ygo cards with PTS , but im terrible with it =.= )

Please keep all replies related to the cards in question, rather than mention GFX matters.

If you want to do this, do it in the Showcase area.

Thanks.

ooow, so you decide to post them here first .... I see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

so most the cards are brilliant and balanced (and F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S), they may actually make DIVINE monsters become a Meta at some points, but just 1 question, what does Immemorial Cataclysm do for DIVINES ?

ooow, so you decide to post them here first .... I see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

so most the cards are brilliant and balanced (and F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S), they may actually make DIVINE monsters become a Meta at some points, but just 1 question, what does Immemorial Cataclysm do for DIVINES ?

Looks like it lets you search them without popping Mound of the Bound Creator

Immemorial Cataclysm works as an universal searcher, letting you add any card you want from your deck to your hand. It does not have a direct connection with Divine-Beasts, but the artwork is based on Kul Elna's tragedy, where people had to be sacrified in order to forge the Millenium Itens.

My favorite card in this set is Sun Dragon's Descendant because it makes the Winged Dragon of Ra a lot easier and faster to summon. And it makes it more durable with the effect immunity.

As for Ceremonialist Preist, I think it would be okay to get rid of that little discard clause at the end because you would have wasted your one Normal Summon for the turn and left yourself vulnerable. 

My biggest concern is Divine Rebirth's "ignoring its summoning conditions." clause because of [spoiler='this.

]jLpu37N.jpg?1

Essentially, once you dump Horakhty, you activate it and win. [/spoiler] 

Archived