New Elemental HERO!

yopppsss

Seeing as my first card's in a final form here's another card I've been working on!

wZCCxhD.jpg

Lore: When this card is destoryed in battle and sent to your Graveyard; You can banish this card and 2 other 'Elemental HERO' monster cards with different names in your graveyard to destroy the card with the highest Defense on your opponents side of the field. This card is unaffected by the effects of trap cards.

If this card is destroyed in battle and sent to your Graveyard; You can banish this card and 2 other "Elemental HERO" monster cards with different names in your Graveyard; destroy the monster with the highest DEF your opponent controls (your choice, if tied). This card is unaffected by Trap Cards.

--

So basically has Wildheart's Trap immunity, and blows up defending monsters if it dies.

Its trigger condition is very similar to that of Flash's (don't recall if Flash has the different name requirement; need to check).

I can probably see this being used in conjunction with Parallel World Fusion plays (and/or setup on Shining), but that's about it.

Usage-wise, it's essentially Smashing Ground. Would be rather effective on Superheavies, but there are certainly more threatening things than them.

But overall, the card seems good.

Archived