YCM GPT Match 5-1

Flash Flyer - Sakura

18 members have voted

1. 1. British boss alligator vs flame plasma vs WTF Duck

There's always a hypothetical match to see how Fera would've done, should he have gotten the necessary votes.

But there is still 8 hours left.

Might've been in Fera's best interest to end this on a 2-day schedule as normal; I think things were tied at that point.

There is still time, but given how things are lately, I doubt it. (Unless one of Pory's voters decides to take pity and change, but again not likely)

----

I should also note that aside from that last Porygon-Z voter, everyone else who voted in this fight is more/less well-known.

If they wanted to change their vote, then I can't do much about it.

And I certainly did not intend for that statement as an implicit "change your vote".

The idea was "If A happened, then B would occur"; basically a hypothetical statement.

Honestly speaking, none of these are my nominations, so I really don't have any strong feelings in this match (5-3, I do because there's my remaining one).

---

As for the observation, it was worth noting (and as usual, I am checking the votes to make sure we don't have a Blazikengate thing like GPT 2). Remember that voting is public, so you all have access to their information as well + would see it also.

Just for the record, there have been a few instances of vote changing during the previous matches; although as to which matches they were, I don't remember (and all in the past).

But yeah, just because something like that was mentioned, doesn't mean that you HAVE to change your vote.

And again, I don't know why the vote got changed, but it's not my place to question why.

Maybe they had a change of heart with Fera or whatever; whatever reason that might be is theirs alone.

Archived