[Written] Twiluna Archetype

Dokutah

i got the idea of these while thinking about Destiny Board... so basicaly its  an archetype compose of  4 DARK and 4 LIGHT monster that counterparted with each other and can spesial summon themselves returning to your hand its spesific counterpart. its theme revolving around natural phenomenon involving moon and its phases

the goal of the deck is to summon wave after wave of Twiluna monster per turn in the spesific order to trigger their secondary effect

Twiluna I : Inaba

LIGHT / Level: 2 / Beast / Effect

You can Special Summon this card by shuffling "Twiluna I : Lycan", and if you do you cannot summon Monster except LIGHT "Twiluna" Monster. once per turn you can draw 1 card, If you Summon the LIGHT "Twiluna" Monsters (including this card) in the proper order of its name(s) with following sequence: '' I'',''II'',''III'', While all of "Twiluna" monster you control is LIGHT; you can activate this effect up to twice per turn.

ATK: 200 / DEF: 890

Twiluna II : Pilgrimage

LIGHT / Level: 3 / Psychic / Effect

You can Special Summon this card by shuffling "Twiluna II : Clowniac", and if you do you cannot summon Monster except LIGHT "Twiluna" Monster. Your opponent must pay 300 Life Point to active card or effects, If you Summon the LIGHT "Twiluna" Monsters (including this card) in the proper order of its name(s) with following sequence: ''the I'',''the II'',''the III''. while all "Twiluna" monster you control is LIGHT, Reduce the ATK of all monster your opponent control by 300.

ATK: 1200 / DEF: 2100

Twiluna III : Nike

LIGHT / Level: 3 / Warrior / Effect

You can Special Summon this card by shuffling "Twiluna III : Vicious", and if you do you cannot summon Monster except LIGHT "Twiluna" Monster. You cannot select "Twiluna" monster other than this card as attack target. If you Summon the LIGHT "Twiluna" Monsters (including this card) in the proper order of its name(s) with following sequence: ''the I'',''the II'',''the III'', While all "Twiluna" monster you control is LIGHT, once per turn: Return 1 monster your opponent control to His/Her hand.

ATK: 1700 / DEF: 1300

Twiluna X : Luminix le Prêtre

LIGHT / Level: 10 / Spellcaster / Effect

Cannot be Normal Summon or Set. must be Special Summoned From your Hand or Graveyard, while you control 3 LIGHT "Twiluna" Monster with Different names. And cannot be Special Summoned with other ways. When this card is summoned, Shuffle "Twiluna 0 : Chronoir le Mort"  Also Banish all card in your opponent Spell/Trap Card Zone. also if you Summon the LIGHT "Twiluna" Monsters in the proper order of its name(s) with following sequence: ''the I'',''the II'',''the III''; reduce the Oppponent current Hand Size Limit by 1

ATK: 0 / DEF: 3100

Twiluna I : Lycan

DARK / Level: 5 / Beast-Warrior / Effect

You can Special Summon this card by shuffling "Twiluna I : Inaba", and if you do you cannot summon Monster except DARK "Twiluna" Monster. When this card inflict Battle Damage to your Opponent: You can Send 1 card from your Opponent hand to the Graveyard at random, If you Summon the DARK "Twiluna" Monsters (including this card) in the proper order of its name(s) with following sequence: '' I'',''II'',''III'', While all of "Twiluna" monster you control is LIGHT; you can send 2 cards instead.

ATK: 2050/ DEF: 1500

Twiluna II : Clowniac

DARK / Level: 6 / Zombie / Effect

You can Special Summon this card by shuffling "Twiluna II : Pilgrimage", and if you do you cannot summon Monster except DARK "Twiluna" Monster. Also this card gain the effect of monster your opponent control with the lowest Level/Rank (if tie you get to choose) , If you Summon the DARK "Twiluna" Monsters (including this card) in the proper order of its name(s) with following sequence: ''the I'',''the II'',''the III''. while all "Twiluna" monster you control is DARK, take control monster your opponent control with the highest Level/Rank (if tie take control all of those monsters)

ATK: 2610/ DEF: 1200

Twiluna III : Vicious

DARK / Level: 7 / Fiend / Effect

You can Special Summon this card by shuffling "Twiluna II : Nike", and if you do you cannot summon Monster except DARK "Twiluna" Monster. Once per turn you can target 1 "Twiluna" Monster: it can attack twice during each of Battle Phase this turn, If you Summon the DARK "Twiluna" Monsters (including this card) in the proper order of its name(s) with following sequence: ''the I'',''the II'',''the III''. while all "Twiluna" monster you control is DARK, as long this card is face-up,Destroy the monster that attacked by a "Twiluna" monster before the Damage calculation

ATK: 2610 / DEF: 700

Twiluna 0 : Chronoir le Mort

DARK / Level: 1 / Fairy / Effect

Cannot be Normal Summon or Set. must be Special Summoned From your Hand or Graveyard, while you control 3 DARK "Twiluna" Monster with Different names. And cannot be Special Summoned with other ways. When this card is summoned, Shuffle "Twiluna X : Luminix le Prêtre " also Banish all card in your opponent Monster Card Zone. also if you Summon the LIGHT "Twiluna" Monsters in the proper order of its name(s) with following sequence: ''the I'',''the II'',''the III''; Halved your Opponent LP

ATK: 3400 / DEF: 0

Phase of Eclipse

Trap / Normal

Send 1 LIGHT or DARK monster from your hand to graveyard, add 1 LIGHT or DARK monster with a different Attribute than the sent monster from your deck to your hand. then unless either  you sent a "Twiluna" card to activated this card and/or add a "Twiluna" card by this effect you must apply 1 or more of the following effect: ●if you add monster whose its Level is same than the sent monster, you lose 1500 LP  and during this turn you cannot summon monster from your Extra Deck ●if you add monster whose its Type is different than the sent monster, you lose 1500 LP and during this turn you cannot summon monster unless from your Extra Deck or "Twiluna" monster

Phase of Full Moon

Spell / Normal

Active only if all monster you control is a "Twiluna" monster. look at cards in your opponent's hand and all Set cards they control, up to number of LIGHT "Twiluna" monster you control. then draw 2 cards.

Phase of New Moon

Trap / Normal

Target a number of face-up card your Opponent control, up to number of DARK "Twiluna" monster you control: Shuffle those target(s) and place it face down at random in your Opponent Monster Zone (Spell or Trap card(s) placed by this effect is treated as normal monster (ATK: 0/DEF: 0)). During this turn,Flip effects cannot be active and "Twiluna" monster(s) you control can inflict Piercing Damage.

Phase of Crimson Moon

Spell / Quick-Play

Special Summon 1 "Twiluna" Monster from your Graveyard. you can only active 1 "Phase of Crimson Moon" per turn.

Phase of Superior Moon

Trap / Counter

Activate only as Chain Link 2 or higher while all monster you control is a "Twiluna" Monster. Negate the activation and effect of other cards in the same Chain except the effect(s) of LIGHT "Twiluna" Monster, and send cards in the same Chain, up to number of DARK "Twiluna" Monster you control when the Chain resolved.

I actually like this deck,

the idea of putting out cards in some kind of order also came to me ,but I didn't do anything with it.

To be honest these cards can be released just as they are, they won't be op (at least I think so) and would be lots of fun to toy with them.

Archived