勝利へオレ達の導光となれ! 【U.A.】

I have two versions of this Deck; first one is online usage and second is my intended RL build.

Again, testing on YGOPro (will need to try DN later).

So far, it's running rather nicely; even against some spammy as hell Pendulum Deck (not named Qlis).

Signing Deal is evil though; SS a UA of choice, then either switch out or continue to summon more.

adayu2E.png

[spoiler=V1]

UFggDb3.png

[/spoiler]

Mine is designed more on an offensive track, and basically has 2 Dunker to more/less pop stuff when I need him to do so. (I'm testing him in triples right now, but not on this list)

Plus, popping stuff with him + Jersey is rather frightening to watch; especially after a single Stadium boost.

That being said, Achilles' heel is still backrow things (and I would like to throw in some MSTs and stuff, but not sure what to cut).

I definitely need Slugger/Ace @3 (and so is Midfielder)

Playmaker's still good for giving that extra push in power when needed; hence why I still run 2 copies of him.

RoTA is there in case I don't get Signing Deal to pull out Midfielder, and vice versa. So in a way, I have 9/40 chance to draw Midfielder; not counting lucky searches off Stadium.

[spoiler=RL variant]

oSovrp2.png

I basically borrowed my old recipe and adjusted a few things here and there.

Terraforming's in there because lack of Raigeki and other stuff that exists in the other version. Also still helpful for when I really need to draw Stadium and can't rely on Penalty Box getting popped.

(Budget-wise, I should mention $25-30 at the most; although I already have V1 built (pre-CROS) so really only need to update it. Just keep in mind that I don't have locals down here, so the most this Deck will be doing is fighting some random people I know with lower tiered Decks and randoms.)

[/spoiler]

So yeah, CnC.

And seriously, new support is good.

I don't think playmaker is 100% necessary, especially at 2. MST is pretty important to the deck: Being able to out floodgates like vanity's is crucial to keeping the flow together. I'd say drop 1 each of Feast and Playmaker for 2 MST. Also consider dropping 1 of Perfect Ace and Keeper for more stuff you might need. I've been finding 3 Ace to be cloggy, especially on offensive turns.

I don't think playmaker is 100% necessary, especially at 2. MST is pretty important to the deck: Being able to out floodgates like vanity's is crucial to keeping the flow together. I'd say drop 1 each of Feast and Playmaker for 2 MST. Also consider dropping 1 of Perfect Ace and Keeper for more stuff you might need. I've been finding 3 Ace to be cloggy, especially on offensive turns.

Yeah, I need MST to pop backrow when needed.

And for the most part, I'm mostly using Dunker now, since he blows stuff up when opponent takes damage.

Feast is basically there to get free 'mons out (and for the most part, go into Rank 5 Xyz when necessary). I'm not using an ED in this version, so yeah.

-2 of the level 5 summon spell (forgot name)

-2 UA highfive spell (usually use this in side deck)

+2/3 Denko 

+ thunder king

Feast of Wild LV5? As noted, basically using to Special Summon things that can be swapped out later.

With new support, testing at 2 (but usually only need 1)

Denko fits well in here for the most part; unless I have Penalty Box up OR that Mirror Force Trap and stuff.

Not sure about Rai-oh, but it's worth a look.

---

Anyway about the RL version though?

Just keep in mind that I have a budget constraint on it.

---

In any case, Playmaker is getting cut since he's outclassed now.

Might retain stuff for RL purposes [if needed, but likely not].

As useful as Denko is, you can't afford to waste your normal summon in U.A. unless you are already ahead in advantage.  Run at 1, maybe 2 if you feel you need it, but you already have slugger to get around the mirror forces and such.

Dunker should not be at 2.  It's the card you use with jersey to autowin.  Nothing really more.  Slugger is generally more useful at battle phase poking.  I would tech in a Goalkeeper.  He's pretty decent at 1.

Ace should be at 3.  There is no reason not to.

Rebounder is great and all...buuuuut I think you could drop 1 copy to max out on the trap.  It's the ideal discard fodder for Ace.

Don't listen to these guys, Turnover Tactics is freaking amazing.  It opens so many plays in the deck it's inconceivable.  You can disrupt an opponent's field, swap out your garbage U.A.'s for ones that are actually useful, use it in the Battle Phase to dodge a mirror force, or, and most brilliantly, use it in the battle phase to almost guarantee an OTK.

2 is fine, I've been testing 3.

Something Azneyes suggested to me that might work is Summoner Monk to make lavalval chain and dump the trap.  Doesn't seem very optimal and I haven't tested it, but it seems fine in theory.

With all that space, you can throw in some terraforming because this deck revolves around that field spell.  You can win without it, but it's x10 harder.

Other than that generic CotH definitely help in this deck to make Turnover live or just bring back stuff for bounce fodder.

Air force kinda sucks.  Mirror force is better usually.  But in this deck I don't think you really need it if you play it right.

As useful as Denko is, you can't afford to waste your normal summon in U.A. unless you are already ahead in advantage.  Run at 1, maybe 2 if you feel you need it, but you already have slugger to get around the mirror forces and such.

Dunker should not be at 2.  It's the card you use with jersey to autowin.  Nothing really more.  Slugger is generally more useful at battle phase poking.  I would tech in a Goalkeeper.  He's pretty decent at 1.

Ace should be at 3.  There is no reason not to.

Rebounder is great and all...buuuuut I think you could drop 1 copy to max out on the trap.  It's the ideal discard fodder for Ace.

Don't listen to these guys, Turnover Tactics is freaking amazing.  It opens so many plays in the deck it's inconceivable.  You can disrupt an opponent's field, swap out your garbage U.A.'s for ones that are actually useful, use it in the Battle Phase to dodge a mirror force, or, and most brilliantly, use it in the battle phase to almost guarantee an OTK.

2 is fine, I've been testing 3.

Something Azneyes suggested to me that might work is Summoner Monk to make lavalval chain and dump the trap.  Doesn't seem very optimal and I haven't tested it, but it seems fine in theory.

With all that space, you can throw in some terraforming because this deck revolves around that field spell.  You can win without it, but it's x10 harder.

Other than that generic CotH definitely help in this deck to make Turnover live or just bring back stuff for bounce fodder.

Air force kinda sucks.  Mirror force is better usually.  But in this deck I don't think you really need it if you play it right.

1. Can drop 1 of the Denkos for stuff; honestly never use more than 1-2. Yeah, Midfielder is VERY important until we get a new L4 or lower.

Likely will drop it to that single copy to save room for other things.

2. So push Dunker to 3 then? Basically doing it already, but just that I never update the list. And yeah, Dunker + Jersey = win.

(OTKing the opponent, or wiping at least 5-6K worth of LP alone in best cases is awesome; especially when the opponent gets 2 of their cards shot down)

I can add Goalkeeper back. Defensive power is great, and can help block destruction for a while.

3. Can add that 3rd copy back. Negation on hand is always welcome.

4. Rebounder can be dropped to 2 (honestly never use more than that much anyway). Penalty Box is good and yeah setup.

5. I'm running 2 on my YGOPro version, although I generally never needed to touch the second one.

Usual combo is to drop out Blockbacker + Dunker, then negate everything the opponent summons (should they have Main Deck that got returned).

6. I don't run an Extra Deck in U.A.s most of the time. Most I'm going to do is have a small 2-mat R5 pool.

7. Yeah, I've been finding lack of Terraforming is really killing my Deck strategy. Even with Penalty Box, I can't rely on the opponent to pop things + grave setup.

Pre-CROS version is a lot more fluid than this one, because I HAVE 2 copies in there.

8. Call can go in here; free revival is still revival, especially when you plus off of Stadium.

9. I generally run Mirror Force in the event I don't have the luxury of having a strong enough monster to either kill them in battle (or lack of any). It's more of a safety net for the most part.

Air Force bounces stuff away, but that just allows some Decks to re-summon them again.

---

Just need to figure out how to add all of the cards, and stay at 40 cards.

The faster I get my pieces in order, the better.

The Chain play is pretty good, but running Summoner Monk may not be the optimal way to go about it; since U.A.'s love their spells. From my experience, my I suggest Heroic Challenger Assault Halberd? He's newly TCG'd from World Superstars, and his effect not only opens up R4 plays; but his battle effects are also useful for snowballing his ATK with the field spell; and his Special Summoning ability is great for tribute-summons. Also has good synergy with RotA.

Like I noted earlier, U.A. generally don't run Xyz; at least not in most builds.

Although Halberd can be considered, since anything that doesn't require me to use my Normal Summon + can get enough fodder for the big ones is nice.

But yeah, also would be another valid RoTA target; instead of just hunting Midfielder.

I was actually implying that you should either go all in and run 3 dunker, while also building your deck specifically around that, or just run him at 1 for then the opportunity arises, which is probably the latter case for your current build.

I probably want to go for the 3 Dunker option; having copies on hand is always great.

Ideally, use Dunker to smash the opponent in (and blow up their stuff), Ace to negate stuff the opponent might do later, Slugger to check for any Traps that I don't care to look at, Midfielder to set up the plays (and I really need him), Rebounder to get dead ones out of the Graveyard and a lot of other things.

Again, problem is what I should cut out of the Deck.

(RL will likely be similar, save for Denko/Raigeki and likely the MSTs [unless I find some of the very old ones from structure decks])

Archived