New archetype Phoenixdragons with Video and duel

GodofAngels

Hello everyone, my team Rising Phoenix has a Yu-Gi-Oh! Youtubechannel and i uploaded today a custom Deckidea. It´s called Phoenixdragons and it´s one of five different custom new archtypedecks i made. The others will be coming soon. In the video u can see all cards with english and german cardtext, explaination about the idea and strategy of this deck and how i play with them in YVD9. If you are familiar with YVD9 you can download the setfiles and images in english or german language from the link in the videodescription. So here is the link if you want to see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_XKUDVIf7Y

Have fun with it and comment under the video if you want :)

You can post them in your native language, provided you give an English translation to your best ability. (I've also given this permission to another member to post their craft in Spanish with translations)

It's easier for members to grade the cards if we can actually see them on the post; not view them through the video.

You can keep the video on the post, but just that you need to have them up on here; so easier to see/grade.

But yeah, has to be locked because of that.

I may need to specify this in the section rules.

Archived