Welcome To The Pain Train [A Comprehensive Guide to Trains]

Pretty much the only two things you can do with Rocket Arrow are use it with Night Express Knight for a Rank 10 play at the cost of your Battle Phase, or bluff with it and then if your hand is still crap attack with it anyways. Using a combo such as Solomon's Lawbook ends up being too situational and too fragile of a play to really be worth it.

• 1 month later...

TBH, I don't really think it warrants a name like "Spider Trains", since you're just using a couple different generic Xyz monsters. It would be like calling an M&M deck a Traptrix deck.

won a lot of games with them that i was unable to seize before so yeah..............the train sensei needs to reconsider.

Training Dolphins are cool 10/10

---

Also,

"The Shaddoll Fusions can also be run at whichever number you desire. Some go 3 El Shaddoll Fusions with 2 Shaddoll Fusions, while some just go 3 Shaddoll Fusions with no El Shaddoll Fusions; the numbers can be up to your personal preference."

Might want to fix that before people "derail" your thread because of it, because it's a good way to..."blow off steam".

Will be trying out those builds to see how they go. Dipping into OCG cardpool folks, yay!

• 2 months later...

This thread is so damn lit, especially considering I could never get all the trains in one place. I also wasn't aware Rocket Arrow Express was a train.

Anyway, this seems like easily the most creative deck Konami has ever made, and looks extremely fun. Not sure exactly when we get the Japanese support, though.

Excited to read through this when I'm not in history class <_<

Thanks! I had fun putting this guide together, and always have had fun with this deck. I honestly can't say when we'll get the Japanese exclusives or even the promos, but if and when we do I'll be a happy clam!

Just to note, did some minor spring cleaning on some outdated text, as well as cleaned up the match-ups to remove old and irrelevant decks and putting in some of the newer ones. Should be up to date on the current banlist!

Archived