yea but the thing is why you kept it. The question is what is the one Card you keep no matter how Ruined or Damaged it is since like as I said a lot of times, My Stardust, the sides of that card is nearly gone and about to fall apart and thus the card is gone but I keep it for sentimental reasons and I keep it for what I means to me being the very first Synchro Monster I ever got my hands on, Why is Exodia the one card you held on to no matter how damaged or how ruined it got? That is the question and Why, I have seen Many people share their Dueling history through just 1 Card they keep no matter what. its why I wanted to ask this question and thus know a little bit of our shared interest in this card game.

I know that card is one of the best, but its not the question its why you kept the card not just saying which one is the best in your collection or best in general just which one you kept in your collection no matter how damaged it got, I mean like the best card I think I own right now is my Legend of Blue-eyes White Dragon Right Arm of the Forbidden One but the card I treasure the most is the Collector Tin Secret Rare Stardust Dragon for the previous shared reasons, its why I asked the question to know why you kept the card,

Archived