[Archetype] Party of Fire

Love of Ghibli

Welcome to the Ultimate Party Place a person where all of your socializing needs are met by the loving "Party of Fire" Team. All over the DP world everyone is ready to come along and get your party on. Its the perfect place to heat things up or at the very least chill out after a day on the battlefield. Come down and dance the night away.

[spoiler: The Staff]

Hgp9hKo.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] When this card is sent from the deck to the graveyard target 1 card on the field. Destroy that target. You can only use the effect of "Party of Fire Burning Waitress" once per turn. [/spoiler]

dB9qaFa.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] When this card is sent to the graveyard target 1 "Party of Fire" monster that was not sent to the graveyard this turn other than "Party of Fire Heat Promoter" and Special Summon that target. You can only use the effect of "Party of Fire Heat Promoter" once per turn. [/spoiler]

VNe04Mi.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] Once per turn when this monster would be removed from the field by a card effect you can send 1 "Party of Flame" monster from your deck to the graveyard.[/spoiler]

B5fEij3.jpg

[spoiler:Lore] When this card is sent from the deck to the graveyard by the effect of a FIRE attribute monster declare a level 1-7. Until the end of the turn all monsters you control become the declared level. [/spoiler]

YVd4jPo.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] If you have 4 "Party of Fire" monsters in your graveyard with different names you can special summon this card from your hand. Once per turn you can return 2 "Party of Fire" monsters with different names from your graveyard to your deck to send 1 "Party of Fire" monster with a different name from your deck to your graveyard. You can only control 1 "Party of Fire Infernal Owner." [/spoiler]

c8kbwo1.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] When this monster is sent from the deck to the graveyard and 2 or more "Party of Fire" monsters were sent to the graveyard this turn, you can special summon this monster from your graveyard. You can only special summon 1 "Party of Fire Torched Performer" this way once per turn.[/spoiler]

zwzaOxl.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] While this monster is in the graveyard, instead of conducting your Draw Phase you can send 2 "Party of Fire" monsters from your deck to your graveyard. As long as this monster is in the graveyard you cannot Special Summon monsters other than FIRE attribute monsters.[/spoiler]

24zlCrM.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] 

2 Level 6 Monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a FIRE Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) Once per turn you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 5 FIRE attribute monsters with different names in your graveyard and return them to your deck to Special Summon 2 Pyro-type monsters from your graveyard. If you do, you cannot Special Summon monsters other than FIRE Attribute monsters this turn. You can only control 1 "Party of Fire Flaming V.C." [/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Perks and Location]

0Nh0qWh.jpg
[spoiler:Lore] All FIRE Attribute monsters on the field gain 100 ATK for every Pyro-type monster in the graveyard. Once during either players turn if a monster would be removed from the field by a card effect you can send 1 Pyro-type monster from your deck to the graveyard instead. If this card would be removed from the field you can destroy 1 monster you control instead. [/spoiler]

AAzyqVQ.jpg
[spoiler: Lore] When this card is activated you can send 1 FIRE attribute monster from your hand to the graveyard to add 2 "Party of Fire" monsters from your graveyard to your hand. Once per turn when and "Party of Fire" card is sent to the graveyard by the effect of a card target 1 card on the field. Destroy it. [/spoiler]

CYknF03.jpg
[spoiler: Lore] Once per turn when a FIRE monster is destroyed by battle or by card effect you can return 3 Pyro-type monsters from your graveyard to your deck instead. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard set 1 Continuous Spell Card from your deck with a different name. [/spoiler]

hX297Fu.jpg
[spoiler: Lore] 
Send 1 FIRE Attribute monster you control to the graveyard to send 3 Pyro-type monsters from your deck to the graveyard[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

As you can see there is complete synergy with other mill archetype like Lightsworns but probably not enough for a cohesive engine. They will be on DP shortly. Questions, Comments and Concerns are much appreciated. 

I do like the concepts, though as a quick note, you should probably include a clause on the Xyz of "except Party of Fire Flaming V.C." to prevent farming overlays.

Also Disco Inferno is 100% insane.  Foolish Burial is @1 for a reason, this gives all Fire monsters 1 free protection + 3-4 foolish burials at once.  I also am not sure I like it being able to search out any continuous spell.  Obviously in a pure deck of this it'd seach Burn Baby Burn (I do appreciate the names, btw) - but you also have to consider things like Blaze Accelerators/volcanics could get out of this set up.  Being able to search any continuous spell is a bit much, imo; personally i'd try to figure out how to archetype the spells or have it specify its target.

I do like the concepts, though as a quick note, you should probably include a clause on the Xyz of "except Party of Fire Flaming V.C." to prevent farming overlays.

Also Disco Inferno is 100% insane.  Foolish Burial is @1 for a reason, this gives all Fire monsters 1 free protection + 3-4 foolish burials at once.  I also am not sure I like it being able to search out any continuous spell.  Obviously in a pure deck of this it'd seach Burn Baby Burn (I do appreciate the names, btw) - but you also have to consider things like Blaze Accelerators/volcanics could get out of this set up.  Being able to search any continuous spell is a bit much, imo; personally i'd try to figure out how to archetype the spells or have it specify its target.

I will make Disco Inferno limit its mill to 3 at a time that way it can't go overboard with high level monsters and taking that much out of your deck could be dangerous for yourself. Having said that...I'm aware of its milling status. Having said that, outside of these guys or volcanics I don't see any fire sets that can severely benefit from Disco Inferno. 

As for overlay VC with another VC...I'll check that I thought by saying you can only control 1 VC means that you shouldn't be able to even attempt to go into another one.

Changes:

Owner: Reduced to 4 with different names...

Disco Inferno: Now says 3 instead of matching the level.

I will make Disco Inferno limit its mill to 3 at a time that way it can't go overboard with high level monsters and taking that much out of your deck could be dangerous for yourself. Having said that...I'm aware of its milling status. Having said that, outside of these guys or volcanics I don't see any fire sets that can severely benefit from Disco Inferno. 

As for overlay VC with another VC...I'll check that I thought by saying you can only control 1 VC means that you shouldn't be able to even attempt to go into another one.

Changes:

Owner: Reduced to 4 with different names...

Disco Inferno: Now says 3 instead of matching the level.

*cough* Infernoids *cough*. Seriously, this support could get pretty stupid with that deck, just saying. Perhaps they should be Fire Pyro-Type, just to prevent shenanigans in other decks?

*cough* Infernoids *cough*. Seriously, this support could get pretty stupid with that deck, just saying. Perhaps they should be Fire Pyro-Type, just to prevent shenanigans in other decks?

I can do that

Change log:

Waitress: Can now only be triggered when sent from the deck to the graveyard.
Disco Inferno: Now recycles monsters instead of sends. Also is specifically limited to Pyro-type monsters

Flare Dance: Has been reduced to only sending three pyro type monsters to the graveyard.

Archived