Photo

[Archetype] Party of Fire

Pyro FIRE House Party Milling Fun times

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
    Last Visit Jan 12 2019 04:21 PM

Welcome to the Ultimate Party Place a person where all of your socializing needs are met by the loving "Party of Fire" Team. All over the DP world everyone is ready to come along and get your party on. Its the perfect place to heat things up or at the very least chill out after a day on the battlefield. Come down and dance the night away.

The Staff

Perks and Location

As you can see there is complete synergy with other mill archetype like Lightsworns but probably not enough for a cohesive engine. They will be on DP shortly. Questions, Comments and Concerns are much appreciated. 

mjVFo6c.jpg

JemGryphonkin

JemGryphonkin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
    Last Visit Jan 18 2019 11:39 AM

I do like the concepts, though as a quick note, you should probably include a clause on the Xyz of "except Party of Fire Flaming V.C." to prevent farming overlays.

Also Disco Inferno is 100% insane.  Foolish Burial is @1 for a reason, this gives all Fire monsters 1 free protection + 3-4 foolish burials at once.  I also am not sure I like it being able to search out any continuous spell.  Obviously in a pure deck of this it'd seach Burn Baby Burn (I do appreciate the names, btw) - but you also have to consider things like Blaze Accelerators/volcanics could get out of this set up.  Being able to search any continuous spell is a bit much, imo; personally i'd try to figure out how to archetype the spells or have it specify its target.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

I do like the concepts, though as a quick note, you should probably include a clause on the Xyz of "except Party of Fire Flaming V.C." to prevent farming overlays.

Also Disco Inferno is 100% insane.  Foolish Burial is @1 for a reason, this gives all Fire monsters 1 free protection + 3-4 foolish burials at once.  I also am not sure I like it being able to search out any continuous spell.  Obviously in a pure deck of this it'd seach Burn Baby Burn (I do appreciate the names, btw) - but you also have to consider things like Blaze Accelerators/volcanics could get out of this set up.  Being able to search any continuous spell is a bit much, imo; personally i'd try to figure out how to archetype the spells or have it specify its target.

I will make Disco Inferno limit its mill to 3 at a time that way it can't go overboard with high level monsters and taking that much out of your deck could be dangerous for yourself. Having said that...I'm aware of its milling status. Having said that, outside of these guys or volcanics I don't see any fire sets that can severely benefit from Disco Inferno. 

As for overlay VC with another VC...I'll check that I thought by saying you can only control 1 VC means that you shouldn't be able to even attempt to go into another one.

Changes:

Owner: Reduced to 4 with different names...

Disco Inferno: Now says 3 instead of matching the level.

mjVFo6c.jpg

Major's Shadow

Major's Shadow

Your face, it haunts my once pleasant dreams

• CC Judge
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
    Last Visit Mar 08 2019 11:49 AM

I will make Disco Inferno limit its mill to 3 at a time that way it can't go overboard with high level monsters and taking that much out of your deck could be dangerous for yourself. Having said that...I'm aware of its milling status. Having said that, outside of these guys or volcanics I don't see any fire sets that can severely benefit from Disco Inferno. 

As for overlay VC with another VC...I'll check that I thought by saying you can only control 1 VC means that you shouldn't be able to even attempt to go into another one.

Changes:

Owner: Reduced to 4 with different names...

Disco Inferno: Now says 3 instead of matching the level.

*cough* Infernoids *cough*. Seriously, this support could get pretty stupid with that deck, just saying. Perhaps they should be Fire Pyro-Type, just to prevent shenanigans in other decks?

-Major's Shadow

3ca37c29061fce8aea80945c2dd7b3f9.gif

"Tried to walk together, but the night was growing dark. Thought you were beside me, but I reached and you were gone." Red™, Until We Have Faces©, Hymn for the Missing

(and yes, I am a guy)

New Cards/Archetypes I've Made

Tarragon (2018)

Marauding Captain Archetype (2018)

Classic Archetypes/Cards I've Made

Syntheticals

RWBY

Kill la Kill

Necrovanyia

Galiants

Monoclipse

Generic Cards

Necrocasters

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

*cough* Infernoids *cough*. Seriously, this support could get pretty stupid with that deck, just saying. Perhaps they should be Fire Pyro-Type, just to prevent shenanigans in other decks?

I can do that

Change log:

Waitress: Can now only be triggered when sent from the deck to the graveyard.
Disco Inferno: Now recycles monsters instead of sends. Also is specifically limited to Pyro-type monsters

Flare Dance: Has been reduced to only sending three pyro type monsters to the graveyard.

mjVFo6c.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users