Blue-Eyes + Galaxy-Eyes + Red-Eyes

Seanoow

So, I've been gone for a while. I wanted to get back into card making... so to showcase my "return" I wanted to make a card that represented some of the older cards and newer ones.
I already made a card similar to this one quite some time ago, but I feel this is closer to what the card should be.
Blue-Eyes, Galaxy-Eyes, and Red-Eyes all join to form Bright-Eyes Primordial Dragon!

6ymrKzw.jpg
Blue-Eyes White Dragon + Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon + Red-Eyes Black Dragon.
-You can choose what card effects that target this card effect this card.
-When this card battles, you can banish both monsters until the end phase. Then apply the appropriate effect according to what the monster your opponent controlled that was banished was:
Effect Monster: When this card returns to the field, it gains attack equal to the attack of that monster.
Xyz Monster: When this card returns to the field, this card gains attack equal to half the attack of that Xyz monster, also the cards that monster had as xyz material before it was banished are banished. That xyz monster must be summoned in face-up attack position and it's position can not be changed. Your opponent can not summon any xyz monsters with the same name as that monster or use it as material for an xyz summon. This card can not declare an attack on that xyz monster.
-Once per turn, you can target one "Blue-Eyes", "Galaxy-Eyes", and "Red-Eyes" card in your deck. Randomly add one of those cards to your hand. If that card was a "Blue-Eyes" card, special summon one "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your graveyard. If it was a "Galaxy-Eyes" card, special summon one "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" from your graveyard. If it was a "Red-Eyes" card, special summon one "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" from your graveyard.

Name me a Deck that can reasonably use all three at once without suffering from counter-synergistic issues.

I also feel that this card is just trying to do too many things at once. I'm certain there are more simple ways to go for similar output (though with slightly modified potency and function) without having an effect so long that the text is unreadable.

Archived