Garter

329px-VigilanteGarter-JP-Anime-AV.png

After you Special Summon this card, it cannot be destroyed by battle for the rest of this turn.

Zeni

VigilanteZeni-JP-Anime-AV.png

You can make this card's ATK 0; Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Vigilante" monster (from your hand).

----

So yeah, this is what the Security in ARC-V uses this episode.

Discuss.

(As usual, I've not watched the episode yet; will do so later)

Yeah, not Jutte (to support that one monster); but something else.

Maybe regular Security uses this one, and Chasers use the Jutte/Goyo series (I don't know).

Not sure if these will be in Hyperspeed Riders (or whatever the pack is called; I should look since I made the thread); maybe they will, but maybe they will not.

I'm curious on why the kid sounded like a goyo monster at first.

As for the effects... they've pretty much been said already.

One is literally Umbral Ghoul (or whatever the one that cuts to 0 to SS is) and the other is just a tuner that can't be destroyed by battle if SSed.

I mean... you'd sync anyways unless you were in desperation so it seems kinda worthless.

I'm curious on why the kid sounded like a goyo monster at first.

As for the effects... they've pretty much been said already.

One is literally Umbral Ghoul (or whatever the one that cuts to 0 to SS is) and the other is just a tuner that can't be destroyed by battle if SSed.

I mean... you'd sync anyways unless you were in desperation so it seems kinda worthless.

Zeni is basically Umbral Ghoul; that's it (and yeah it is Ghoul; watching ZEXAL 2 lately).

But yeah, you're likely going to Synchro anyway (and he did).

Police.
Vigilante.

This is funny. Just curious, but where do you watch Arc-V episodes?

British usually posts links to the episode in the ARC-V thread, but generally Anime4Fun or Gogoanime.

Archived