[Spirit Monsters Set] New, Reworkeds and Supports

Update:

- More Spell and Trap cards that support Spirit Monsters. 

- "Sigil" and "Spirit" supports.

Srr that I still haven't managed any actual Spirit Monsters this time. :o I have been trying a few doesn't new ideas but so far none has yet to work, well, in a more balanced and not op way that is. Also, it seems like i misplaced some of the cards with their older versions, hence, the difference between the cardtext on the cards and the lores below. :)

I'm having this idea about a Spirit archetype. unlike the "Sigil" that amplifies the power of Normal Summon, i am intending for this archetype to have the capacity to swarm and adding some special effect for the Summoned monsters, similar to how the "Djinn" fares with Ritual Monster. Any ideas to help me out?

*bump

Update June 13th, 2015: The 7 Lucky Gods of Japan. 

These Spirit Monsters still have the great drawback that all Spirit Monsters share: "Can only be Normal Summon/Set" and "Return to the hand at the end of the turn". So, let make that up with something a little more... competitive?

Ideas are still welcome, though I doubt that anyone would want to give cnc to all these cards. How many have i made until now? :))

• 2 weeks later...

Archived