2185 replies to this topic

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:00 AM
An archetype of Level 9 and 10 Dagon-Type monsters. They have poor ATK, but can be Summoned easily and can be used to Xyz Summon Rank 9 and 10 monsters much easier.

Fatal Des

Posted Image

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• 千本桜
  • 3,304 posts
    Last Visit Aug 01 2019 04:15 AM
  • Discord:Toyo#5410
  • Alias:Toyo
  • Spouse:Nai and an Airsoft model of an Arctic Warfare Magnum
Rogue stall deck revolving around flip effs and all sorts of floating. Wincon is either Destiny Countdown or some broken ED boss. Type is probs DARK/Beast with levels around 2-4.

Eradicators.

Posted Image

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
Archetype of Fiend and Insect-Type monsters with effects revolving around destroying and banishing cards on your opponent's side of the field.

Xero

Posted Image

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,988 posts
    Last Visit 17 minutes ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer
A series of DARK monsters of differing types who specialize in utilizing ranks 5+ XYZ monsters. They also combo with Aliens as they have a continuous ability that every A-counter on the field increases their levels.

Leviaterror
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
An archetype of WATER Sea Serpent-Type monsters that activate their effects when they're banished. Some of them can even recover banished WATER monsters.

Diamond Paladin

Posted Image

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,988 posts
This group of WATER Rock-type monsters are very noble. They deal with destroying their own trap cards in order to kill off the opponent's Hand. Of course, their traps tend to work best when destroyed anyway as they activate powerful effects when destroyed like this.

(all credit for this idea goes to my little bro)

Chocolate Archetype
Hello, fine peoples!

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
Archetype of EARTH monsters with varying types and Levels who activate their effects when they are banished. The Extra Deck monsters consist of Fusion Monsters that are Summoned in a similar fashion to Ritual Beasts, thus activating the Main Deck monster's effects.

Swordmisstress

Posted Image

MetalRock547

MetalRock547

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
    Last Visit Jan 24 2019 05:57 PM

"Swordsmisstress" is an archetype of Machine-Type Union DARK Monsters. They all look female androids which change into weapons. While equipped with a "Swordsmisstress" monster, the equipped monster gains an effect and vice versa.

BioMachanic Beast

I lived a long, hard life.
Fighting my way through.
Lost myself once or twice
But used what I knew.
I hear footsteps in the corridor.
This might be the end of me.
I ready myself.
This is destiny.

Hexanort

Hexanort

A Hero

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
    Last Visit Jan 07 2017 07:58 AM

Archetype of beast-type monster that can change their attribute to machine and gain different effect

Aero

Posted Image

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
An archetype of WIND Thunder-Type monsters who support Mist Valley monsters, as they activate effects that return cards to the hand, and have added benefits for activating such effects.

Infirmary

Posted Image

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,988 posts
A group of WATER Fairy-type monsters who have 2 effects. Their first effect is a LP gain effect while their second effect gets stronger the wider the gap is between LP (Whether winning or losing).

SwagOre
Hello, fine peoples!

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
An archetype of DARK Fiend-Type monsters. They have good ATK and DEF, but their effect's result depends on the flip of a coin. If the result's heads, it promotes you; if it's tails, it inhibits you. And unlike Arcana Force, these effects don't activate when they are Summoned (at least not for most of them), rather they activate once per turn. And unlike Arcana Force, the promotions are more grand and the inhibitions are more severe.

Harem Queen

Posted Image

~ P O L A R I S ~

~ P O L A R I S ~

love

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,823 posts
    Last Visit Apr 27 2019 10:07 AM

Swarm deck involving taking control of your opponent's monsters, but your own monsters are frail and weak and need men to protect them. 

Scentipedes

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
Archetype of LIGHT and DARK Insect-Type monsters who often activate their effects when your opponent Summons a monster. The LIGHT monsters benefit you by defending your Insect-Type monsters, increasing Life Points, drawing, ect, while the DARK ones inhibit your opponent by negating card effects in the Graveyard, negating the effects of Rank 4 Xyz, inflicting damage, ect. They all look partially human with monsters consisting of "Scentipede Scout", "Scentipede Princess", "Scentipede Sentinel", and "Scentipede Queen" as a few examples.

Posted Image

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,988 posts
Since Nyx didn't post a name:

QWERTY
Hello, fine peoples!

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
The name is an acronym for Quake World Execution Robotics, Technology, and Year service. It is an archetype of Machine-Type monsters whose Levels are 3, 4, and 5. The Level 3 monsters consist of promoting the controller and their monsters, the Level 4 monsters consist of Special Summoning QWERTY monsters, and the Level 6 monsters consist of inhibiting your opponent. However, each needs the player to pay Life Points to activate their effects, often 500 or 800.

Knightcrawler

Posted Image

GarlandChaos

GarlandChaos

Alpha Raptor

• VIP
  • 1,552 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Garland#5464
  • Alias:Garland? Garland? GARLAND!
  • Spouse:Woloa, Buster Blader

An archetype comprised of DARK Warrior, Zombie, Insect, and Fiend monsters who rely on the Field Spell "Night's Embrace" to keep their effects and stats. They can destroy opponents' monsters once per turn during the standby phase and lose half their ATK and DEF if the Field Spell isn't in play.

Kaze to Rai Majuu.

Posted Image

Thanks, Sakura!

banlists~

True Story in my life, as told by Armz

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
Archetype of WIND Thunder and Fiend-Type monsters. While the Fiend-Type monsters are the main basis of effects (banishing a card your opponent controls, increasing ATK, inhibiting LIGHT and DARK monsters, etc), the Thunder-Type monsters focus on easy Special Summons to use as Xyz and Synchro Materials .

Kagehime (Shadow Princess)

Posted Image

GarlandChaos

GarlandChaos

Alpha Raptor

• VIP
  • 1,552 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Garland#5464
  • Alias:Garland? Garland? GARLAND!
  • Spouse:Woloa, Buster Blader

An archetype of DARK Fairy, Spellcaster and Warrior-Type monsters who can be equipped to each other to gain several varying benefits.

Devilish Wise Men. (This is a reference to a certain video game. You might want to do some research...)

Posted Image

Thanks, Sakura!

banlists~

True Story in my life, as told by Armz

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,988 posts
A ritual-based archetype that can use other ritual monsters as full tributes. Their effects revolve around sending monsters from both players' Extra Decks to the Graveyard. Their regular effect monsters float and trigger advantage-gaining effects when they are banished.

Matrimonious
Hello, fine peoples!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users